Terrified to death to catch HIV
I had a sex 6 days ago with a stranger, the guy was clean and neat but I just don't know him. I only met him in a restaurant and the next day we met again and had sex. I am so terrified I might catch an HIV from him...I can't eat and I can't get sleep. As of now I don't get any symptoms yet ,,, I was so dumb I was carried away. I have never done this before. I am now waiting for 3 months to get tested. I don't have peace of mind thinking what I have done. I just don't what to do...Now I want to ask ,,,are all people having sex with strangers prone to catch HIV if that stranger is positive? Please help I am so scared. Thank you

Ana
Hey Ana
A lot of people have made the same mistake as you have, including me, and I was afraid just like you when that happened. Fortunately everything turned out just fine. And for sure that´ll be your case too but still it´s a good idea to get tested. Go to a std clinic or talk to some specialist about what has happened. You can take an ag/ab combo test already after 2 or 3 weeks or so and it´ll give you some peace of mind and then the definite tests at 6 weeks and 3 months.
Thank you Elena , your message made me relaxed. Sure I will go for a test so I can be totally be peaceful. It is a very big mistake when I did it I was just carried away. Hope everything will be fine with me after the test. Thanks a lot Elena. I will let you know the result later.

Thank you Elena , your message made me relaxed. Sure I will go for a test so I can totally be peaceful. It is a very big mistake when I did it I was just carried away. Hope everything will be fine with me after the test. Thanks a lot Elena. I will let you know the result later.