Thank you
Just wanted to thank you all for your help and support, some personal and others just for posting their concerns and worries on here.
I had been feeling unwell for almost three weeks.  I thought I had something nasty.
It turned of to be anxiety. With help from reading other peoples problems with anxiety and stress I have managed to get my mind and body back round. I am now free of aches, pains, dizzy spells, nausea, chest pains, stabbing pains in my limbs, a rapid heart beat, crazy thoughts and headaches. Everything has settled down and I feel back to my old self again.
Just being here is therapy in it's self. So thank you all.
Ali xx
I feel the exact same way!  I visit this forum everyday for my daily "reality check", to center myself so to speak, and put things in the proper perspecitve.  It truly is a form of therapy from the comfort of your own home!  I am so glad to hear that you're feeling better!  

Cori
So glad you are feeling well too.
Happy New Year!

Ali :)