Anxiety Community
The don't remember anxiety attacks

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

The don't remember anxiety attacks

I think it's my anxiety that gets the best of me. If its not I don't think I want to know what it is. My husband was dewelling on the recent pasts and likes to start fights. He can put his arms around me and hold me I will start to sweat, cry, can't breath and then if he holds me long enough I will not remember anything. The last time that happen he had to help me in the house my body felt like jello, couldn't walk he sat me down on the bed. Nana said I had to lean up against him because I couldn't set up myself. The last thing I remember I had my head on his chest. He said Nana prayed for me. It's scary if I try and think about what happen in the black time. He said he bull dogged me a couple times but never told me why and still won't. I woke up the next morning with bruises and a sore body. Don't think I need to have anymore of those kinda trips expecially with a bad heart.
I am very sorry, but I don't understand what happened here at all.
What does it mean to be "bull dogged?"
Are you saying you blacked out and woke up bruised and sore?
Did your husband hit you? And who is Nana and what was she doing in your bedroom?
Were you drinking and/or taking drugs? Are you on medication and if so, for what?
Please write back and be a bit more clear about what happened so we can help you.
Nana is my husbands grandmother we live with her till our house is finished. She was in our room right after I was brought in the house to make sure I was ok and she prayed for me from what I'm told. When I say he bull dogged me he said I was tryen to leaven on foot and he took off running and basically tackled me. I wasn't drinking or doing drugs except for me medications. I take Meds for my heart, asthma, migraines, fibromyalgia, degenerative joint disease of the lumbar spine and degenerative bone disease in my knee. I don't remember anything that happened after he pulled me outta the car. He's been on edge since I found out about his ***** he was with back in October. If I feel trapped or noway out I freak out and the last thing I remember is him holding me tight and not letting me go and I started crying and that's when nana came outta the house. They ( nana and my husband) tell me we fought in the yard for almost an hour after that.
Meganann123 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
Ruthy55 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
joznomoore joined this community
Welcome them!
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms