Thorazine and alcohol...
I'm extremely worried.  Tonight at about 5 pm i had a glass of whiskey mixed with 7-UP.  I sipped on it and it actually took me til 7 pm to finish it.  It is now 11:46 pm.  I forgot i had taken the drink, and as is my habit, I popped a Thorazine (Chlorpromazine).  It was prescribed to me to "regulate my mood" during Klonopin withdrawal.  I have read that it dangerous to mix Thorazine and alcohol and even though I only had a small amount of drink and even though i last took a drink tonight about 5 full hours ago, i am paranoid.  I am delaying going to sleep.  I am VERY VERY sleepy.  Does anyone have experience with Thorazine (Chlorpromazine)?  Any advice??
25 mg
Steve, what ended up happening that night? I'm really worried about you, I was on thorazine for two weeks a few months ago, and it almost killed me.  you are definitely not supposed to take it with alcohol because thorazine itself makes you extremely sleepy, and when combined with a depressant like alcohol, you get the possibility of lapsing into complete somnolence or falling into a coma.  are you okay?