Aa
A
A
Close
Thorazine and alcohol...
I'm extremely worried.  Tonight at about 5 pm i had a glass of whiskey mixed with 7-UP.  I sipped on it and it actually took me til 7 pm to finish it.  It is now 11:46 pm.  I forgot i had taken the drink, and as is my habit, I popped a Thorazine (Chlorpromazine).  It was prescribed to me to "regulate my mood" during Klonopin withdrawal.  I have read that it dangerous to mix Thorazine and alcohol and even though I only had a small amount of drink and even though i last took a drink tonight about 5 full hours ago, i am paranoid.  I am delaying going to sleep.  I am VERY VERY sleepy.  Does anyone have experience with Thorazine (Chlorpromazine)?  Any advice??
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
25 mg
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Steve, what ended up happening that night? I'm really worried about you, I was on thorazine for two weeks a few months ago, and it almost killed me.  you are definitely not supposed to take it with alcohol because thorazine itself makes you extremely sleepy, and when combined with a depressant like alcohol, you get the possibility of lapsing into complete somnolence or falling into a coma.  are you okay?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
Blank
Arlington, VA