Too Many Meds
I had been taking 125 mg of pamelor for close to 20 years with no signs of depression or anxiety.  My husband died a year ago, after a short, but fierce battle with lung cancer and my doctors have changed my meds to lexapro (10 mg daily), gabapentin (900 mg daily) and also given me ativan and seroquel to take when needed for anxiety and to help me sleep.

I take the ativan almost daily (0.5 mg) and the seroquel when needed, but feel this is far too much medication to control my anxiety.  What can I do?

Thank you.
Thank you - I'd been thinking about restarting the pamelor, can I just begin taking it again or do I need to wean off the lexapro and gabapentin?  

PS -  I am seeing a psychiartrist....what does that tell you?
i am so sorry that you lost your spouse it is so sad to lose one you love i have been through that also did you ask your doctor to change your meds was the old meds working if it was working tell your dr to put you back on the meds you were on 20 years is a long time and i take a med i have been on a long time and the dr said to change a med that you have been on 19 years would not do so if he wont change you back go to a different dr dont put yourself on anything untill you talk with the dr it might hurt your system     lots of luck  jo