Anxiety Community
Twitching?

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

Twitching?

Ok so in the last week or so i have noticed a very uncomfortable twicthing in my left leg/knee cap. I goes it cycles like itll go crazy for a minute then nothing then 5 moinutes later itll do it again. Also it has moved to the right knee cap now. This has been going on for about a week now and is very aggrivating. Ive started to notice little twitches everywhere though.

Mentioned it to the doc yesterday and he kind of blew it off so i dont think it could be that bad. Is a twitching of that kind associated with the anxiety i had / am having? Also i noticed that if im up and around i dont notice it. This is starting to get me very annoyed and worrysome. any support would be appreciated. you guys are great
Tags: Anxiety, Hope, Knee
I am probably the worse one to be answering today as I am having the worse anxiety day I've had.  That being said, I was just at dinner and I noticed that my left thumb was twitching.  I just sat there and watched it.  It hasn't happened before and it lasted for a minute or so, then stopped.  I am going to hope for the best and think it IS related to my anxiety day.  

Hope you get better soon.
sounds like a nerve going into spasms.  This can happen for no apparent reason and causes "twitching" that can last for seconds to minutes at a time and can happen on-and-off for days at a time.
My knee is twitching on and off as we speak as well as my left thigh!!  Has been for days now!  Right there with ya'!
I have the same twitches.  I think it's anxiety.  I've had every medical test possible I believe in the last 6 months and nothing is wrong - so I am trying not to worry about it.  I think it's anxiety.  I've noticed alot of us on this forum complaining of twitches.  My left bicep twitched all evening yesterday.  My neurologist said it is just some firing off of the nerves -said he has them too.  Hope that helps in any way:)
I get little "jolts" up my neck causing me head to "bend" to my shoulder. Not kidding. I think it is anxiety, because it never used to happen. Help this is making me look even more paranoid and insomniated!! ;~;
zoe_zozo physical pain is a welcome ... Comment
kallieek added the Sleep Tracker
School Getting Out
7 hrs ago by kallieek
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms