UNDIAGNOSED RASH
What would a rash caused from anxiety look like?  Would it cause blistering? What are some nonaddictive anxiety meds available now?  I have taken Ativan for a short period of time to see if it would decrease my anxiety about this rash and it did but the rash remains and I do not want to continue the Ativan.  
Do you have a bulleye form rash? That is a red circle then another red circle in the bigger circle.

A non addictive medication for anxiety is Valerian. You can ask Paxiled for alternative options for anxiety remedies or refer to the alternative medicines forum.

M4
I too got rashes from extreme anxiety and stress. They appeared all over my body. They would start out like a dot and grow, they would have a outer crust. My Dr. prescribed some ointment for them and it helped make them go away.

I tried Valerian and it helped some.
Hey,
Sorry about your discomfort with the rash.  A rash or hives or whatever skin problem you have might be caused by a state of high anxiety.  I am not a doctor, but this is one of the ways anxiety manifests itself for me.

First, I thing a trip to a dermatologist is in order.  Hope you have insurance.  You don't want to leap to anxiety as a cause until you've checked to see if it is caused by something else.

If you look at our archives you will see that anxiety can show itself in literally 100s of ways!

Always amazes me to see what it can do.  BTW: right now I have an outbreak of Roseaca, caused I know by stress related to adopting a new kitten.  I love him, but he has certainly changed my daily routine....LOL.

Can't help with the alternative options for anxiety.  Plan to begin exploring them after my kitty settles down:).

I take clonazapam, which works.  It gets me out and I feel few side effects.  Anti depressants were a source of lots of aggro.....last one gave me a really ugly face acne..so, I would again say ...see your doctor first about cause.

Come back here and we can give you tips on behaviors that help us deal with our anxious selves!