Visit to Psychologist
So I finally got a psychologist appointment after 3 months. My issue is I have 24/7 Constant Shortness of breath even though I dont think im anxious. I went to the doctor and had several tests like:

- Ectocardiogram
- Melacolhine testing( not sure if spelt right)
- Lung X-RAY
- Blood Test
- Pulmonary breathing tests

And all clear.

Now Pulmonary expert told me it was anxiety so On Oct 14 I think Im having Appointment. What should I expect for him to do to help me with my breathing issues? Also this is the only symptom Im having
It's good that all other causes have been ruled out!  Often anxiety has a root cause which is usually something traumatic that happened in our past which we have tried to forget and never dealt with.  It presents itself with anxiety and/or depression as we get older. You will learn what, if any underlying emotional problems are causing this anxiety and address those.  He/she will be able to teach you relaxation skills.  I used to get shortness of breath and my doctor asked if I sighed a lot during the day???  Turned out I did!  By not doing this, my shortness of breath went away.  Also, often when we are nervous we tend to breath in a more shallow way, so pay close attention to your breathing and practice taking deep, slow breaths thru you nose and slowly of of your mouth.  You can do this without anyone ever knowing.  Because you only have the one symptom you can beat this and move on.  Hope this helps and take care!