Vitamin B Question
Does anyone have advice/a preference for the best type of b complex for anxiety?  Ideas on how to keep the magnesium from making me nauseated would be appreciated as well.  Thanks all.
Not sure about the magnesium question -- magnesium doesn't usually nauseate people.  It can cause loose stools if you take too much or if you take unabsorbable forms of it.  Minerals can also be a problem if taken apart from meals, although magnesium can be useful for relaxing the muscles if taken apart from meals before bedtime.  The mineral most associated with causing nausea is iron.  As for the Bs, the most important for mood are B6 and B12, with folate another player and thiamine and niacinamide and niacin being involved as well with some of the symptoms.  The best complex would be what's called a stress B --  it's a B complex focusing on the Bs most involved in the nervous system plus Vitamin C.  Some stress Bs also contain relaxant herbs and some also contain adrenal regulating herbs.  If you test low in a certain vitamin B, then that would be one you would want to focus on.  The most likely for this is B12.  Vegetarians in particular can have a problem getting enough B12.  But B6 is so involved with manufacturing serotonin and GABA that it is also crucial, but too much of it can cause a neuropathy, so you want the right amount.  Because the Bs, particularly B6, B12, and folate, are synergistic with one another, taking too much of one can throw off the balance of the others, which is why B complexes are used, but there are times when just one is taken in deficiency cases.  
Thank you so much for the advice!
how do we tell if we have to much or little of one?
I'm going to get the B complex I used to take.  Thanks Paxiled for the great information.
Couldn't remember your advice as I stood in front of vitamins @ Walgreens today:).