Weed,anxiety,stress,derealization
Recently after trying some marijuana, i had a panic attack(I believe) I was at school and was unfamiliar with the effects, I did not like them one bit and was tripping out.. If I concentrated on something(opening my locker) I would slowly see black and almost pass out. I made it through the day and felt normL that night. From then on I have been getting big headaches, feeling faint/foggy minded all the time, lack of sleep, thinking about the day before and wondering if it actually happened and It always feels like some sort of pressure is pushing in on my head. I am too embarrassed to see a doctor or tell my parents, they are the joking type and wouldnt react seriously. I am 15 years old is there any way to help this? I do not want to feel this way forever
ay i feel what your going through i did the exact same thing and now got stuck with this 24/7 ever since i am also afraid to tell my parents i am 16 been with this for 2 months and a half and idk what to do?
hey man i see your post that you are depressed 24/7....i am 18 i smoked pot for 3yrs every day and first i was diagnosed with anxiety and now that i dont really  get anxiety attacks i feel really depressed like i have really negative thoughts....like i cant stop those thoughts no matter what im doing and it scares me to think they will never stop i think the best thing is tellyour parents it will help a little...and we need to seek help...just stay up kid!!!