Weight loss/nutrition while on meds
Hi, there - I just started on zoloft 2 weeks ago for chronic anxiety.  This forum has been great for giving me hope that I'm on the right path!  

I'm already a tiny lady - 5'4", 110lb.  Prior to the anxiety onset, I love to eat and exercise.  The exercise I've kept up with because the endorphins help manage the anxiety.  But the anxiety plus the zoloft are killing my appetite.  I'm making myself eat 3 meals a day and snacks in between, and also trying to get a protein in at each one so I'm not overloading on carbs (which I crave during anxiety).  But I've dropped several pounds in the last few weeks.  I'm only just now starting to enjoy sweets again - just the occasional piece of candy when I use to really appreciate my desserts.

I'm got fruit going on my AM cereal, OJ in the morning, and whatever excuse for veggies ends up in my soup.  Any tips for making sure I'm getting nutrition/staving off the weight loss until my system regulates and gets back to normal with the zoloft?
It's not uncommon to lose your appetite the first few weeks of being on a new med. It should be back to normal pretty soon. Keep doing what you're doing. Make yourself eat nutritional foods. If you keep losing weight talk to your Dr about this. He/she may recommend a supplement like Boost until you feel like eating more again.  
Thanks, remar, I'm trying.  I do frozen berries with my cereal and an english muffin with PB & honey, then a few swallows of OJ at breakfast.  AM snack has been dry cereal and some roasted almonds.  Lunch has been a few slices of turkey lunchmeat & cheese with some light soup.  PM snack is a cheese stick and crackers.  Dinner has been Lean Cuisines - always a protein and veggie.  

It's a struggle because I feel hunger, but after a few bites it gets hard to keep eating.  And as the anxiety is worse in mornings & evenings, breakfast & dinner are the hardest meals to get down.

I also know that because I'm not hungry for dessert, my fat intake has dropped dramatically.  I already have a high metabolism, so with everything else going on, I'm sure I'm burning a lot!  
It sounds like you're eating well, just not enough for your high metabolism. You might want to switch things around a little and not try to force yourself to eat during anxious times. Eat more during the day and not in the mornings or evenings. Think about the Boost drinks because there's not much liquid, they're pretty easy to drink, and loaded with vitamins, minerals and calories.