Weird sensations in head.
I'm new to the boards looking for support.Ive hade undiagnosed  anxiety sense I was in my teens.I'm 26 135lbs 5'8.Only other health problems is skipped beats(PAC) Holter monitor caught them.Was working in stadium hosted Rodeo's,roping,horse shows,etc (dusty and dirty).Was working in heat doing some carpentry work using woodfinisher(stain),polyurathan.Not shure if there cause of my problems or helped cause.Shortly after thats when my symptoms begin.I feel woozy sensations like my brains shakes for a sec. accompanyed by nausea,floating feeling while walking was worse at first.A slight head pressure like a books on top of my head at times.Lightheaded like my heads full of blood or not getting enough oxygen to brain.I get these tingly feeling in my head,shoulders, and arms.Not the same tingly u get when your arms asleep more like a rush of energy to my arms and shoulders makes me feel unsteady while standing.I have been to ER 3 times CT normal accept slightly clogged sinus.Blood work and all other workup normal.I also get these weird sensations in my nose maybe my sinuses feels like blood is rushing to my nose.No vertigo no syncope yet.Blood pressure is usually normal but at last ER doc says it was marginal.Been to volunteer clinic because I'm poor they are in a long (mounth and a half now)process of getting me a an apointment for nuero in OKC.3 mounths of these symptoms coming and going and my anxiety is at an all time high.I'm in fear of my symptoms.Only time they dont accure is when showering,driving, and playing my guitar.Looking for answers.
Hi I have almost the same problems I can't sleep I'm scared Im not going to wake up. My heart races pounds they say palpitations do to anxiety....panic attacks my throat gets tight I feel like electric shocks are going through my face fingers an feet. I have a balance prob I gained hella wait I feel sick they say its normal there is nothing normal about thissome times I can't speak like I'm having a strokebut the er says its nothing ......help
I get it mostly at night I hate it is a weird feeling in my head that causes me to get nauseated I don't have insurance to get thoroughly checked out any suggestions
I have a weird feeling in my head, i can hardly stand it. i feel like im not here but i really am. i get tinkly sensations. my eyes feel like there crossing i don't know if they are or not. i have anxiety problems. i just hope it's nothing life threatening im only 18... i have mrsa if you know what that  is. i get this tired feeling were I HAVE to lay down and try and sleep or i feel like ima pass out. i hope it's just anxiety. i have ALOT of headaches. i just started taking Zoloft, i was on Xanax for awhile, but i have horrible nerves and anxiety so i have to take Zoloft in the morning and Xanax at night, I tell my doctor and all she says is it's anxiety... should I get a second opinion. I'm VERY scared  !
I get these tingly feeling in my head, my eyes feel funny and even almost hurt I lay in bed i feel like im moving..  Its so crazy.. then i get so nervous from it i end up with anxiety attacks. .. Such a vicious cycle.  it makes my sinus area hurt an the back of my neck..  I wish i knew ways to get through this.
I like your comment.  I was thinking to myself I need to send all my worries to God.  I think your comment was meant for me.  Thank you.  I will send all my worries to God.  
Wow I've read just about all these stories and I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes cause I thought I was all by myself!!! I just feel like Imma go crazy cause I'm so tired of feeling like this. So like you all I can do is take to God, I know for sure He knows the problem and what we all are going through I'm just waiting on the answer!!! Thanks everyone for not making me feel all by myself!!!
i;m reading all this and my symptons are some what similar it always starts with my head my nose always feels like theres blood rushing through it my head sometimes feels like i got a head rush out of no where could be juss sitting there doing nothing i get bad sweats and clammy hands and feet even when i feel cold sometimes my legs hurt i start thinking the worst and not want to sleep because i'm scared i might not wake up its been like this since i was 22 i am now 27 i haven't been able to see doctors because when i try go in for it they juss send me home or i get that felling in the middle of my face u kno when ur swimming and u accidently get water up ur nose and that feeling u get after its like kinda sharp these feeling are so hard to explain i could be doing nothing juss watching a movie and i could start feeling really rank and its usually all in the head area my eye sometimes feels funny i honestly don't know what to do anymore because i can't even find a doctor that will listen to me explain fully about how i feel and this is sometimes a daily thing and i hate constantly taking painkillers for probably something i might not even have to take them for but i don't know
HI MY NAME IS EBONY, I'M 32  YRS OLD I JST HAD MY THIRD N LAST BABY BUT THE ISSUES THT I'M HAVING ARE, MY BP IS STILL REALLY HIGH, I FEEL DIZZY ALMOST ALL DAY LONG, MY EYES HURT N FEEL LIKE I COULD BE GOING BLIND, I'M ON TWO DIFF KINDS OF BP MEDS N MY PRESSURE STILL ISN'T UNDER CONTROL. I SOMETIMES GET FUNNY FEELINGS N MY LEGS,  I'M A WORRY WARD ALMOST ALL THE TIME N NOTHING HAPPENS BU THIS TIME I REALLY FEEL LIKE SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH ME,  I HAVE THREE KIDS TO LIVE FOR MY OLDEST IS 17 MY MIDDLE ONE IS 10 N MY BABY IS 8 WEEKS. IM JST REALLY PRAYERFUL I'M HOPING THESE DR'S FIND WATEVA IS WRONG WITH ME B4 IT'S TO LATE. IF NE ONE HAS EXPERIENCED NE OF THESE SYPTOM PLEASE LET ME KNOW I NEED UR HELP. THANKS
Tony, (and anyone else experiencing tingling, or flushing feelings in head, arms, and legs),

Your home could be to blame.  I suffered from mold toxicity.  Got out of the house.  This is a very real, very dangerous illness.  Please go to moldmissionary.org if you have symptoms that Dr.'s can't explain!!  Thank you, and God bless!
i have the same symptoms. mine got so bad i admitted myself into the mental hospital because i was afraid id kill myself. i was just released today all the dr did was up my lexapro from 20mg to 25 this is my first day on 25 i still feel mentally uncomfortable pins and needles all over mild pain in my chest just unable to relax at all.
All of your stories are bringing me to tears. I have recently starting having weird headaches, numbness and pain. Ever since I moved to Philadelphia I feel as though I was doing so much to get on my feet and take care of my two kids, that I didn't have time to think about health. Now that hings are kind of getting better I feel a sense of what if something happens to me, what will happen to my kids. I cant even sleep at night for fear that I will not get back up, because of all these weird feeling I've been having. I seen my doctor and he thinks its migrains and anxiety, I ve been to the ER from a dizzy spell had a CT done it came back neg, I switched my doctor to another onebecause I feel like he doesn't listen to me. So im due for a follow up exam with my new doctor and she is going to address all my concerns. Im so happy to come on here and see  list of individuals who suffer from th grief of dealing with this. I cant ever remeber having these feelings but for the past 6 or so months. I just want to be my old happy self again. I hate the pressure and pain behind my eyes, I want to rule any serious condictions out  the rib cage pain neck and head pain Im just ready to be able to go to bed and not think about dying. As I writethese words to guys Im crying cause even though we all are in agony I feel happy to know Im not alone or crazy
I'm 32 yr old female n have been having all these symptoms. Pressure n coldness feeling on the top of my head, tingling around my mouth n in my extremities, heavy chest/ can't breath, scared n thoughts of dying, just weird sensations in my body.. I've been going to an acupuncturist Have only went twice so far n it has seemed to help a great deal.. Still have episodes once n a while but they are less.. Anyone having these problems should try seeing an acupuncturist it may help.
OK wow, I had the same problem when I was pregnant.... Dont take anti anxiety drugs though... so many things can go wrong with that stuff and I would be safe rather than sorry. You dont want anything to happen to the baby... All the stuff u had happened happened to me to, the grandpa dying... bfs grandma dying all when I was 6 months... I got through it. Exercise a lot make your boyfriend massage you... I never did that and I wish i would of! I feel like I have a brain tumor too and it stresses me out more! Ugh... but youll get through it. Hopefully it gets better for you because so far its just been worse for me after having my baby... haha hope you find some relief.
hey everyone, my name is victor and i am 22 yrs old. I avoid going in elevators not because i am afraid of them but because when it moves up or down i feel like my brain wants to explode! ...i also get the same feeling when i am in a car only when its reversing fast. i immediately get a migraine headache and i feel a strong pressure like its sweezing my brain.....and i sometimes scream out for the driver to stop because i really feel like my head is going to bust open and im about to die. Its really embarassing because ppl sometings think i am weird and i just dont knw how to explain this feeling to them. I have not seen any medical personnel about this problem because i simply dont knw how to explain this to them. i sometimes wish that it would just go away, its stressing me out and its bothering me from achieving my academic goals.
I have been explaining to my doctor for 10 years that I have a feeling in my head like I need to cry but cant, it is actually like the physical feeling you get in your head when you are about to cry but it is there all most days on and off.  sometimes it will progress to a headache wich i actually prefer to the crying feeling.  If i do cry i feel some relief for a short time but then it will come back, it isnt that I cant cry, I can, it is just the best way to describe it.  sometimes it feels like literally I want to take my brain out and clean it and put it back in.  my shrink has said he thinks it is a form of anxiety, there is absolutley nothing wrong in my life, I have no depression, but this feeling has always been my underlying problem.  I never felt it until I started taking ssri's 10 years ago, I am now on an snri and all depression has gone but once again head feeling is still there,  I am almost posotive that when my head is clear and empty of anti depressants it will go away, funy that i never had it before I was on anti depressants.  Has anyone had this or got any ideas, I am going back to my shrink so see what I can do, it doesnt disable me or stop me doing my job or getting on with life, but I hate it being there all the time, I am sure obsessing about it doesnt help but I just want it t go, any advice? sometimes the feeling goes into my throat x
I have the weirdest feelings in my head and so so scared.
I get dizzy and unbalanced feeling and like I am about to faint which can go on for hours.  I also feel like my head is being squeezed and like I have palpitations in my head.  Loads of others symptoms but the head stuff is the worst and I now feel terrified most of the time.
sounds so familiar!
thank you!!!! sometimes my head feels so light and heavy!!!
omgoodness! my panic disorder began when i began to lose weight!!!
I just feel so weird and panicky and scared all the time too.  Care to make contact for some mutual support Norock?
I meant to type anyone sorry.
I have a few suggestions. One it may well be anxiety. Two inner ear problems (labyrinthitis) or sinus problems. Three. Migraine aura without the headache. Four: Medication related either being on them or coming off them. Five: Neck injury. Six: Neurological ie go to a neurologist and have the brain scans etc just to be on the safe side. Seven: Electrical hypersensitivity ....do these symptoms come on after using a mobile phone? When you have been around a dect phone? If you have a dect phone remove it from your house for a few weeks and see if symptoms get better. Does it get worse around Wifi or after being on the computer for a long time? Eight: Get your B12 levels checked and ask for the number. If your levels are low you may need B12 injections.

I had similar experiences and I've solved and sorted it out now. I had pernicious anaemia which caused problems with my immune system which made me electrosensitive. I also had some wierd symptoms with labyrinthitis.
Hi i so agree with what you are saying ..i had a starnge feeling in my head ,and i could not talk right..i had alot of stress in my life at this time ...so i went to the doctors as soon as she told me it was stress that feeling went right away ...so dont focus on it..they are just feeling ...oh i forgot i also strating reading selfhelp book which helped so much ...one book that really helped was ...feel the fear and do it anyway ...so from my heart to yours stop worrying u live once enjoy xx
Hi, I'm 15. I've also had these sensations. I had it on the right side of my face/head first. But it went away. I kind of feel this sensation sort of in my face. Burning or it feels like pieces of hair is dangling in my face. Have you went and reported this? If so, let me know what it is. Thanks.,
yep i can relate.The tight feeling in the head like i have something resting on it.My neck feels stiff,i get the shakes,cold chills,hot flushes,woozy feeling like vertigo,my stomach feels full and i cant eat.I get wind and constipated,head aches,blurry vision,heart races and pulpitations,hot rush across my chest, moody,insomnia or extreme tiredness,body aches, respiration problems,dry mouth,frequent urinating, tingly sweaty hands,nausea and probably heaps more that i cant think of right now. I have suffered for 6 years now,since i had my daughter. They think my body went into a state of shock from my pregnancy and put me into a menopause. I am used to it now but at first i didnt know how to deal with it at all.I sat outside early one morning cos i couldnt stop shaking and had to get up and walk around and just wanted to hang myself from my kids swing set frame.I could not deal with it.I went to therapy to learn how to relax and it was great.It was called ACT therapy.You learn to acknowledge what is happening, accept it is happening and breathe through it. I still get most of the symptoms monthly,i still think it is hormone related because of the times of the month i get the symptoms.If i have a heavy period that goes for a few days i will have less symptoms.I f i have a normal one I get more severe symptoms.This month was one of those.I have had the chills again,my neck is so stiff and sore, i am so cold and the head tight,lots of pulpitaions,hot flushes and woozy feelings.I hate it bit live with it as best i can.I tries Lexapro but ended up in ER with my heart nearly exploding.not sure if i worked myself up so much about taking it or had a reaction, I get scared taking even panadole these days let alone any ant anxiety meds.I hope it will one day pass but due to having to go through menopause yet i am dreading what will happen then.
Hello everyone, First of all I just want to say that I know how many of you feel becuz I started getting these weird feelings in my head, numbness and tingly, since 2007.  Before that I would get this feeling that someone was pouring cold water on my head.  At that time (over 15 years ago) my doctor said that I could have been having a form of epilepsy. A couple of times I got so dizzy that I passed out. My doc said that he suspected that I had vertigo. (dr's always try to take the easy way out when they don't know whats going on) Anyway, in late 2007 I started getting these other weird feelings in my head, throat tightness, hoarsness, and I even developed a soft spot on the top of my head! I had also gained 18 pds in 3 weeks.  My doctor didn't know what would cause that but maybe thyroid issue and ove aperiod of 2 months I had 5 thyroid tests done.  The results were up and down. I had some bloodwork done and the ANA (for autoimmune disease) test came back positive. Had to see a rhumotoid doc, and I saw a neurologist.  My MRI showed white patches.  Doc said that this is something you see w/patients who have MS, but that mine were not in the area that someone with MS would have them in. My EEG was normal. He said I would need a yearly MRI to check for any changes. I had another one a year later, and no change. The rhumotoid doc said that I had mixed connective tissue disease and I was on med for abt 6 months but then got real sick with the flu and quit taking the med because I didn't like how it made me feel. I wound up moving a year later and started seeing a new rhumotoid doc who said that in her opinion I diidn't have an autoimmune disease cuz if I had been w/o my meds this whole time I would have been really bad off, at that time, healthwise. She said that it appears that I got a really bad viral infection at some time and that it attacked my thyroid and that any ANA test that I get done will be positive. (??) Needless to say that I was very confused.  I remembered that in late 2008 I had an Iris Analysis done (where a specialist looks in your eyes, or takes a pic of your iris, and can tell you whats going on with you) and he told me that the reason I had an up-n-down thyroid problem earlier that year was due to parasites attacking my thyroid.  I mentioned this to the rhumotoid doc and she looked at me like that was too far-fetched an idea.  I believe him as he was  right about everything else he told me so why not that!.  I wanted a 3rd opinion and just recently, after having symptoms come back again and feeling nauseated, etc for the past 3 weeks, I went to a new rhumotoid doc who ran a battery of bloodwork.  Currently waiting on results and have a follow-up appt with her, and a new neurologist, next week. Too many times, conventional docs don't think "outside the box" and they are too quick to diagnose people with anxiety or depression.  Well, when you have physical symptoms that doctors can't figure out why or whats causing them, yeah, that'll cause anxiety and depression.  But that doesn't mean that is what we are initially suffering from.
Hi everyone. I have been looking up these symptoms for my partner as he is really worried he has a brain tumour. He has OCD and anxiety and I am so relieved that it appears that this is all related. Although, like a lot of you it is hard to believe that such physical symptoms can be the result of anxiety. Thank you all for sharing your info as it has really helped and has made me feel a lot better about what he is going through and that it is not something so serious, but he can be helped and supported through this!
I also suffer from anxiety. I teeth started having weird symptoms; feels like my eyes are pulsating, I feel like my insides are shaking (especially in my head/facial area), my body twitches and jerks. I'm not sure if this is due to my new med. Started taking 20 mg of Prozac 3 wks ago. These symptoms started one evening after taking my meds and having a bad headache. Probably just a coinincidence. I'm a new mom and suffering from postpartum depression. I've always had anxiety and panic attacks. Anyone else experience these symptoms???
Please could you give me the name of your blog as I would like to share my head problem.

Thank you
J
Hi, was wondering if anyone could help me. I've had anxiety for about 4 months, and the panic attacks have become less frequent. but for the past month or so, its started to affect my head and vision. My head feels fuzzy all the. time, and my vision is constantly unfocused or just 'not right'. I wouldn't be worried if it was now and again, but its all the time. My doctor thinks its because I have low blood pressure and gave me tablets, but they've stopped working and the symptoms are the same. I just wanna. make sure it is anxiety, it worries me so much! If anyone has this, or has had it and its gone, pleeease let me know, I'm sick of feeling dizzy and strange all the time. Thanks x
I have also had the heavy head feeling, my head feels fuzzy, heavy & as if I've been out drinking the night before, my vision sometimes goes blurry too, this has only happened recently but more often & my neck hurts & I get panic & anxiety attacks and i get vertigo too. the dizzyness seems to get worse with a panic attack. I have a very stressful job which I feel is one of the major contributors of this, quite often I feel overwhelmed by things.   By reading that other people gets these symptoms makes me feel better in the knowledge that other gets this too.  I've attended stress classes and they helped to an extent but having a busy stressful job doesn't help. It would be good if anyone could give me some advice on how they cope with this, however I do find that taking vitamins to boost your nervous system helps, like omega 3
Anxiety is the problem. Read more about anxiety and what do you need to change your life and get a better life http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/anxiety-disorders/treatment-of-anxiety-disorders.shtml

Don't Worry Be Happy!
I've had this for 2 months too, it feels like cold water is being sprayed onto my head, it feels hot and cold sometimes but I think it's connected to my neck and when that hurts it's sore but  I used to have anziety attacks for years and also benign arithmia (missing heartbeats) and this always happens just before christmas because I get so excited, I thought it was satsumas but I haven't had any this year, it must be anxiety but the good thing is I was worried I had a brain tumour so now I know it's anxiety I can relax a bit.
All the BEST people get anxiety, that's what I think, my sensitive friends are the best, think of that when you feel anxious, it's ONLY happening because you are lovely! Julie x
I feel the same as most of you... afraid all the time.. numbness, weird head pains for 3-30 seconds.. numbness, panic attacks, feeling like im going to die.

Constantly worried that im gunna die...

Ive spent my life savings over the past 2 years trying to get an answer, to no avail, and now I am broke..

They suggested it was all in my head, and i went to a counceler, and he said that i wasnt crazy...

Then i see people who say "dont brush it off as anxiety, keep searching"

But maybe that's the anxiety talking... "It cant be just my nervousness"?

I did alleviate my chest pain symptom my cutting out citrusy things and carbonated beverages. No tomatoes or tomato products.. No pop or sparkling drinks.

It *****, but the chest pains are not worth it.

Now im dealing with the random pains and nervousness :|

I dont know. Im scared all the time of dying.. It really.. really.. ***** :|
I am amazed at everyone's post here.  I too experienced a lot of what everyone was experiencing.  I was told I had anxiety, but I knew it wasn't true and kept pushing for answers.  Had numerous MRI's and CT Scans which were all normal.  All bloodwork was also normal.  Saw a lot of specialists and no one could explain why I had very unusual symptoms.  

Quess what it was??  It may explain a lot of everyone's symptoms here and you wouldn't even think about this one since doctors don't scan for it if your bloodwork is normal.

It's your THYROID!!!  My levels were normal but one of the MRI's found a nodule and it turned out to be cancerous.  

The only way to find out is if you have an ultrasoud.  

Find a different doctor if they tell you it's anxiety.  Your thyroid can cause all sorts of strange and weird stuff.  It affects your entire body.  
you need a thyroid ultrasound?

Cuz they did a lot of bloodwork tests on my thyroid, and said it was fine...
I've been free of depression and anxiety for quite some time now. Fear is the catalyst of both. It start a process with your body generating all the chemicals used in fight or flight and over a period of time this exsposure to those chemicals makes you sick and more prone to anxiety and depression. Xanax over time causes similar symptoms that it is supposed to relieve. How do I know ? Because I went through it and you can too! Stay the course with your doctor,but your mind was made to heal itself. Think on these things..
I have suffered from anxiety for 2 years, ever since i was pregnant with my second baby. I started getting strange sensations in my head, mainly on the right side, almost feels like a tugging or pressure behind my right eye, and sometimes it will go towards the back or top of my head, also i have a tender spot close to my right temple. I also have TMJ, so i am hoping that that is why i have that spot that is tender. I went to the doc and finally got medication about a week ago, but it is not agreeing with me very well, makes my stomach have knots in it, even when i do eat with it. When i have anxiety attacks most of the time it will hit me all at once, in the evening. I will feel like i cant take a deep enough breath, cant swallow, and just an out of place feeling. I am so tired of feeling like this! I just want to live me life and not worry constantly about everyone else and myself. The past couple of nights i have been positive that i have a brain tumor, but dont want to go to the doctor because i am pretty sure they will think i am crazy! Anxiety runs in my family, my mother and both sisters have it, and one sister is convinced she is a hyprochondriac. Does anyone have any advice, should i have an MRI to make sure everything is ok? Or just let it go?
I've had similar feelings in my head.. My temples hurt at times but noticed its from my jaw unconiously tightening.. And I've gotten the lighter headed feeling.. Where you feel like your floating but aren't and get the sakes like I'm cold but nit it just feel flush like I'm warm as hell .... just thought I was crazy but feel better knowing people get the same and it that there might be some differences with others at times.
as sad as it may sound we are all suffering from depression enexity it such evil deases but this what happenes when we stress and we don't talk about it or release it I've had heart surgery for svt when I was 25 and now I'm suffering from depression and enexity it never ends we all just have to be strong and put ourselves in happy place do things that make u happy try natural medicines I'm not natural medicines there amazing one is st john wart natural anti drepresant and there a lot of black mores vitiums that have for enexity depression anti drepresants should always be.last resort I took anti drepresant 14 days I was in hospital because of side effects so please u have be strong mentally when u feel ur having thoughts or pain discomfort just say to yourself I'm going. to be ok the mind is so powerful how it can take over us physically mentally I'm so happy that I've rryes natural way if any of u suffering from muscle tension please go and do aucopuntre it fantastic from first time u get results my was that bad I was screaming from pain yoga excellent for panic attacks and depression
My symptoms are just this pressure on my head and feeling shaky and cold, my heart races, I turn pale, stomach problems, etc.  I had a hard time accepting that it was all due to anxiety .. I was sure it was cancer or some terrible disease.
I aswell get the same symptoms all of you seem to get. I've had anxiety for quite sometime and learning how to cope. What I do know is drugs mask the problem and doctors prescribe to make money.this is cureable. Cognitive therapy seems to be the way to go. Easier said then done, it does take work so don't get discouraged keep hope people. Love and light :)
I have everything u have been feeling, its driving me crazy so I feel sometimes.. I also don't have insurance which makea things even worse
Omg i have all your symptoms. Im a 13 year old female, the doctors just said it was Anxiety. That sometimes you get weird symptoms with no causes. Im now goung to see a sychologist and that should help, but if it doesnt im going to have to start taking meds. So i sugest going to a sychologist, they should find the source and help you.
Hey I just got done from being pretty sick its been about a week now since then and now I'm having the same weird tingly feeling in my head and whenever I lay on one side my ear and that side of my face begins to feel extremely hot the only times I feel comfort is super early in the morning when I'm really exhausted and just pass out from lack of sleep
Wow you have symptoms very similar to mine. I keep getting these strange pressure sensations in my head. It feels like someone is squeezing my brain from the top and the bottom. I also get this weird feeling when I drink and eat that my brain is being pushed downward from the inside. It is really strange and hard to explain. My head feels like this everyday, and yes I feel like there is a book on top of my head and sometimes the sides and front of my head. I am also low income and have only gone to the ER where they did a CT and found that I had a small infected sphenoid sinus and that was it. I have had many sinus infections in the past and I know what sinus pressure feels like and what I am feeling in my head is definitely not sinus pressure. Then they put me on antibiotics for it. But I know there is something else going on in my head that they have not diagnosed. I feel this pressure everyday and am so tired of it and so scared of what it could be. I am always scared to fall asleep because of it too. I don't have any medical insurance right now so I can't even get in to see a Neurologist to get an MRI. I am worried everyday and my anxiety has kicked into full gear over this. I like many others that suffer from anxiety tend to try to google what my head problem might be and there are so many things it is really scary!! I just want to find out what it is so that I can stop being so scared and paniced!
I would look into HTLV 1…I've been having the same issues and found out my mother had it and apparently she breast fed us all not knowing she had the disease. HTLV 1 ham/tsp

finally getting answers although these weren't the answers i wanted :( i will see an infectious disease dr this week to et tested.

google Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome.

http://www.dysautonomiainternational.org/page.php?ID=30