Anxiety Community
Wellbutrin and Unisom
About This Community:

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Wellbutrin and Unisom

I am on Wellbutrin for anxiety, panic disorder and the doctors have switched my hormone medication because I Have not had a period for 6 months so I am now on birth control and spirolactone and I have been feeling a little nausiated in the mornings so the triage nurse at my doctos offic tld me to take half of a unisom pill at night to make me feel better the next morning, well I have done that for three nights and today I feel HORRIBLE!!!  My head hurts I feel nausiated even more and I am dizzy.  My pharmacist told me that Wellbutrin and Unisom can react and I can't find a single thing about that anywhere online.  I guess I just want to know if I am going crazy.  When I feel nautious my panic attacks happen so I am pretty much miserable right now!  Help!!!