Wellbutrin
I have been taking wellbutrin for the past 8 months now at 600 mg and am having black outs, mania, psychosis and depression
Did you have the black outs,mania,psychosis and depression already before you started the wellbutrin or is this new? If its new Id say this med is having a bad effect on you.Can you go back to your doctor?
It also sounds to me like if you suffer all these things you might need more meds then just wellbutrin.Lily
Don't know what you're original problem is, but you're posting on an anxiety forum, and wellbutrin isn't generally used if anxiety is your primary problem.  The reason is that wellbutrin is a stimulating anti-depressant, and can cause anxiety for that reason, particularly in someone who is an anxiety sufferer.  Just taking more of a med that doesn't work or produces bad side effects just aggravates the problem.  I hope you have a good psychiatrist to discuss this with.
I was prescribed Wellbutrin for my anxiety, so I'd have to say that every person differs. Maybe the doctor didn't know what he was putting me on, but he put me on the same drug, although I refused to take it due to my fear of medications I've never taken before.

Anyways -- to the OP, I really wish I could help you, but saw the response to this post and wated to chime in a little. PLEASE talk with your doctor about this, or someone you know!