Anxiety Community
What is going on

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

What is going on

I have GAD, depression and some sort of ocd like pure O. I take celexa and klonopin for years

Been under a lot of stress for last few years.

A few days ago a new problem started. Upon waiking up I get weird and senseless thoughts but also an urge to say those thoughts out loud, whisper or inside my mouth.

Lasts upto 15 minutes and im OK until next morning. I do even sleep under stress as I am afraid I might have missed a call from my ex as our child is treated for cancer and is ill.

My question: is this part of anxiety or am I going skitzophrenic
Oh ad I have to fight hard to keep those senseless thoughts not to say them
no one?
You are overly worried, because you have things to worry about. People do things like talk out loud all the time, so don't be so hard on yourself.
I meant that worrying about a child is natural.
I can't diagnose you from here, so when you consider my advice above, take that into account. I suppose you could be schizophrenic as you fear (but that is just self diagnosis and) it is also possible that there is nothing wrong with you and you are just reacting to all the stress.
A few days of talking out loud is not a worrisome pattern, so try to stop worrying about it and see if it goes away. One way to avoid it is to plan at night a routine for the morning wake-up that forces you to be active and doesn't give you much chance to talk to yourself. I.E. plan your breakfast and your shower, dressing routine, or whatever you need to do in the morning at night then in the morning get out of bed as soon as you wake and rush around the house executing the plan for at least 15 minutes.
Then write back here.
Thanks for the advice

Yes im under tremendous amount of stress but these thoughts are senceless and not related to my problems
Maybe it's your brain trying to distract you from the stress then? Maybe just say the words you wanna say and keep a journal of it then talk to your doctor. Are they funny things? Maybe a part of your subconscious is trying to make you laugh when you wake up because of the stress...

I am no doctor nor do I have any training but I do believe our brains are capable of doing funny things to help cope with stress. These are just guesses and are not based in study.

HUGZ!!!
Well, this morning I woke up with that fear on my mind. I think that fear made me more "awake" but nothing happened.

I have weird dreams and MAYBE those dreams contribute to what was happening.

So when I woke up I intermediately got up to go downstairs to get some water but when I opened the door I heard something like TV with female voice for like 3 seconds. I went downstairs and my brother's playstation was on but he wasn't playing he was in the kitchen so the sound wasnt coming from there.

So either he turned it off or maybe it was pc (youtube) he later told me he was on youtube but doesnt remember what time.

So that is all, I went back to bed and when I woke up again, nothing happened.
Do it again tomorrow and a few more days and see if anything happens. You are probably just overworrying so until you get some proof stop focusing on it.
I would highly recommend posting your question in our OCD forum:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Obsessive-Compulsive-Disorder-OCD-/show/231

You will get some great suggestions as it sounds like an OCD compulsion to me.
It only started a few days ago, so it is probably just a one-off thing that he can break if he jumps out of bed for a few days in a row instead of laying there worrying about it until it happens each day.
Possibly...but that's why I recommended him asking in our OCD forum.  The folks dowen there (especially the CL) have great advice for dealing with compulsions that come with OCD.

Yasko...I know one of the tips the CL of the OCD community gives to stop these kinds of compulsions is, when the thought enters your mind to start saying things out loud, you tell yourself STOP(out loud if you want to...or just to yourself)...and tell yourself "I don't need to say those words".

Forcefully dismiss the idea, and then get yourself engaged in other, distracting activities.  The more you feed into those thoughts by giving into the compulsion, the more difficult it will be to get under control.
Best of luck in the OCD forum, where I don't post due to lack of understanding of it. Be sure to mention it just happened a few days, and you haven't made any attempt to jump out of bed to see if it can be stopped, otherwise they might think it has been going on for a while.
Alnan commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
1 hr ago
blockhead123 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
Cara422 your status is too long (ma... Comment