What is it anxiety or is it my low iron level
Hi I am 35 yrs old, since june 2007 out of the blue i had limp feeling in my throat when i swallowed..I became nervous and stressed after being to specialists and they said there was nothing wrong with my throat...then 1 month later I had a weird feeling in my ear (swimmers ear).....again specialists said nothing wrong there......2 weeks after that i started having burning sensations in my upper arms on and off.....then my back........and then my thighs.......i went for a physical the dr said my iron level was at 8. I am now taking 1 iron pill 2 times a day. Is it possible that these muscle aches are due to my low iron level or anxiety.?
Well it seems evident from your post that you've been worrying a lot about your health lately, so there's a good chance this is being caused by anxiety i'd say.
Have you suffered anxiety before?
I just recently was treated for low iron and my symptoms were more like short of breath, tiredness, and headaches. This could be a side effect of the iron pills......

Kimmas
i have had alot of headaches but they have diminshed and also the tiredness is getting better,,,,,but 1 dr did say that muscle aches and burning sensation was due to the low iron.......and i had they aches before i took the iron pills but then 2 other doctors said that the muscle aches is not due to the low iron level.
the only time i suffered panic attacks is when i went on the nicotine patch the pharmacist gave me the wrong one and i had nicotine oevrdose for 8 days
hi, i had exactly same symptoms as you, and its definitely iron!! i was so low, only 5, had all the symptoms possible, tiredness, irregular heartbeat, and those aches on my muscles. i even have like an increased lymph node in my throat, but my doctors don't know why.. however, don't stress over it, it can just make you feel even worse. it will get better, keep taking the iron, but have regular check ups so you don't go overboard:) take care