Anxiety Community
What should I do.

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

What should I do.

So last night my mom and I left the garage door open on accident, someone went through her car and took her money and our mailbox keys, went to the mailbox and threw our mail out in the street, and left the keys there. I know it was harmless, but they did it while we were sleeping and my mom found me sleeping sitting up. So maybe I woke up but fell asleep before I could do anything else?

I don't know but i'm freaking out tonight and I need someone to tell me something to calm me down, please.
Oh honey, anyone would feel unsettled about that!  It's an invasion of your privacy!  What a shame!  It's NORMAL to feel nervous and upset over something like this!

Us people with anxiety often forget that being anxious IS a normal emotion to have in some situations!  Don't beat yourself up over feeling like you do, hon.  It will probably take a few days before you start feeling a little better.

Obviously, it goes without saying that your Mom should be more careful (I'm sure she learned that lesson!).  Sounds like the work of young kids just being stupid.  I would be scared, too, sweetie.  I'm sorry that happened to your family.

Hang in there...you'll feel better soon.
Yeah I finally stopped overthinking it, cause I kept hearing banging upstairs but it was just the door to the office banging around because the window was open in that room and it was windy so.  I kept thinking someone was up there and if I made a noise or even moved they'd come to get me, and all the doors downstairs were creaking and moving around cause it was windy, so I was just really freaked out.

I fell asleep around 2 so I only got about 4 hours of sleep. Hopefully tonight goes better!

And yes we closed all the curtains in the house, we locked every single door, we put a lock on the gate to the backyard, we set the alarm on her car and the house, and everything was locked up and secure. I just kept thinking someone would break through a window or break open our door or someone was already hiding upstairs. I don't know, I think too much haha.

But thank you! I'll remember what you said, that it's normal to feel nervous and scared and that I'll be okay.:)
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
1 min ago
imanny2015 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
nomorebenzos ha Comment
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms