Anxiety Community
Where can I buy cheap valium / diazepam on the internet?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Where can I buy cheap valium / diazepam on the internet?

Hello Everyone

I am trying to buy some valium on the internet. What I have seen so far has been very expensive.

I have already bought one batch and it wasnt effective.

Can anyone recommend any websites?? Or where they have bought it?

All help appreciated.

Jacknscoob
Related Discussions
9 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
If you need valium for legitimate medical reasons, then get a script from your doc., and go to Rite Aid.  Most websites selling drugs are not legal, and many come from countries where there is no FDA, and no regulations--hence your aforementioned experience.  Why would you want to take something without knowing what it is, or what might be in it???
Blank
in case you did not notice most posts are seeking help................you must be crazy to want a drug as this ...............Go see ur doctor or that's right, you cannot because u have to need to be on this drug........................
Blank
480448_tn?1403547723
Hi Jack....

Please please please listen carefully...do NOT purchase ANY type of medication from the internet.  It could actually be dangerous, as you do not KNOW what you are getting, what chemicals/toxins are in the "med".

Honestly?  If you are searching on the internet, I wonder if perhaps you have a problem with these meds?  If you do....get help.  Move forward.....go to an ER and tell them the truth.

If you do NOT have an addiction problem when it comes to these meds, then go to a reputable doctor who will prescribe them proerly.  

Just please do not play Russian Roulette by buying meds online.

Best of luck to you!
Blank
370181_tn?1408130715
I have written about this before when someone was looking to buy Paxil on-line. They at least had a script from their doc, but couldn't afford it. I gave that person the same advice you've just been given! Simply: DON'T DO IT!
What everyone above has written are words you need to take to heart! Most countries, aside from Canada, have nothing that compares to our FDA, and because of that, you have absolutely no idea what you are getting. There are many sad stories of people ending up in hospitals or the morgue due to medications purchased from the net. If you have a legitimate reason to be on this drug, then get a legitimate script from your doctor. Diazepam is not an expensive med in generic form and more/most importantly, you won't end up in the hospital from taking rat poison! BE SMART! BE SAFE!
Peace
Greenlydia  
Blank
366811_tn?1217426272
I confess to some sense of morbid curiosity about why it must come from the internet. Why not the drug store? Or the manufacturer? What's so special about the 'net? Do you want cheap, or do you want internet? And do you want the real deal -or something that might or might not be the real deal?

I'm going to stick my neck out and assume that you don't care if it comes out of the gum ball machine down at the bus station, what YOU really care about is:

1. Its the real drug, unmessed with, and
2. It is at reasonable cost.

You've already seen what people have had to say about supply sources without a pedigree -and they've said it better than I can.

And so I'll see if I can help with cost. I invite you to read my journal entry about Low cost/No Cost meds and see if there is some way you can get the genuine article at a good price. I'd appreciate your feedback on what I've had to say -because COST is a BIG DEAL.

Meanwhile, if you persist in locating some internet "connection," let me just send you your toe tag NOW, so you can have it all nice and ready in your pocket when they slab you at the morgue. This response may seem a little stern (and it IS) but I assure you that I and the other respondents have your best interests at heart -so please -I'm beggin' you- act accordingly.

OK?
Blank
299912_tn?1341626700
As many have said already, this is a bad bad bad idea - I watched a 20/20 investigation one time that showed that many times, these pills contain things such as drywall, concrete, plaster, etc. and very little, if any, drug. This is completely a money making scam and most of these internet drug retailers get their supplies from China and other countries who certainly are not worried about your health or safety.

Now, I am ot sure about where you live, but Xanax, Valium, etc. (generics of course) are actually really inexpensive, comparatively speaking. There are options though - free clinics (and that is the cheapest you can get), and most manufacturers, like Lilly, offer grace pills where you can get them dirctly from the manufacturer for free (you will have to check out their individual websites on how to do it). Also, have you checked wal-mart? They have plans where certain prescriptions are $4 or $9. Now, while there is no diazepam (Valium) listed, there may be alternatives here that you can talk to your doctor about (that is assuming that you are seeing a doctor and can get a prescription).

Here is a list of what they offer for $4:
Amitriptyline 10mg
Amitriptyline 25mg
Amitriptyline 50mg
Amitriptyline 75mg
Amitriptyline 100mg
Benztropine 2mg
Buspirone 5mg
Buspirone 10mg
60*
Carbamazepine 200mg
60*