Where does anxiety come from?
I am fairly new to anxiety and it's only been about three months that's it's been a problem.  Before that I was a stressed out person but not experiencing the strange physical things that i have now.  I feel like it's a vicious cycle and I actually have anxiety over having anxiety.  It is so frustrating.  Didn't know if anyone might want to share their thoughts on what seems to trigger this or how they've been successful in controlling it.  Does it usually come and go or can I expect it to stay and have to deal with it?  By the way, my anxiety is mostly health anxiety, though I have felt it in other situations.
I have been dealing with this for 12 years now.  It seems like it came out of no where.  It started with health anxiety and then lots of social anxiety because of the fear of passing out.  Then a trace of agoraphobia...all intertwined.  Where did it come from?  Wish I knew!  Mine has definitely improved thanks to medication and my therapist.  However, I still get upswings and downswings.  I do know that the more you focus on it, the more it will bother you...all of us here would tell you to try not to think about it so much...however, we still do!!!!!  Hope you get to a doctor and start on your road to recovery...YES, THERE IS LIFE AFTER ANXIETY!!
I think some of us were born with some sort of chemical imbalance by no fault of our own.  The brain doesn't produce enough serotonin and other chemicals that tell the brain to stop worrying and basically relax.  Then with stressful events in life like death of a loved one and/or healthscares, the anxiety gets worse and makes the brain believe that the body is actually sick.  Thus, the physical manifestations.  I would recommend talking to a therapist to help you understand what is going on in your body and life [it helped me], a healthy diet, plenty of sleep and excercise if you don't already do those things would also help.  When you excercise, your body produces those much needed chemicals that make you feel good.  There are herbal supplements that you can also take.  Medication really should be a last resort.  For some people, however, it is the only thing that helps.

Best to you.

Is there anyone who got anxiety after the symptoms popped in, without any "forecoming" warning?
iam not sure where it comes from but i cant take it no more , i was very happy up till 5 weeks ago now my life turn up-side down, i cant take much more went to dr today have a uti now the pills for that make me sick, i dont feel good anymore and i take klonopin twicwe aday now i feel drug most the time and dont want to get out, where does it end. i guess mine started with my mom health than my cardio changed my meds 3 times which made me nuts so after all calmed down my anxiety started , now i wake up each day with ears/head that tingle knowing its going to be another anxiety day. i used to have chills with it now i have the hot flashes. cant take it . no dr can tell you how to get over it just take pills.i dont want to be on pills rest my life anxiety is bad because you never know when it will come back i really just wish mine would give me a break and go away for a day let me feel like living. am sorry guys just really down today sick of being sick. just want a end to it.
just curious, have you tried a therapist?
no i have not i just started this 5 weeks ago i have been to dr , but i guess i need to try one i just cant understand where it came from and why i wont let it go am a strong person i have a very happy good life , but this anxiety has took hold and amnot sure how to let it go
Hot flashes. You said you got them. I'm male and am not really sure waht they feel like. But I'm stressed waiting for my MRI results and walked a ways to get a banana at the store in my building. I walked back...during this time I did multiple flights of stairs. I got back to the room..which is hot and then started overheating. This freaked me out so all of a sudden it felt like I would implode and then it left. I could be just an idiot who walked, got hot and went into a hot room but I felt like the anxiety really made my body just got nuts.
and can i add am not one to give up, its just gotton to me
My experience has been that the anxiety does lessen.  THe first month or so was the worst.  I'm on anti-anxiety meds now and perhaps that's helping.  I'm learning I have to let things go more, if that makes sence.  Things that really bothered and consumed me I now realize I cannot think about.  For instance, the shooting at the university back in APril consumed me.  I was a university student attending classes at the time and that whole incident really got to me, though I was nowhere near that particular university.  Of course, it was a heart breaking event but I have to live a normal life and my concern goes beyond what someone should probably feel.  So I'm learning to not concern myself so much with things I cannot do anything about and to not get wrapped up in having everything done perfect.   Good luck with the therapist.  I'm sure things will start to look up.
glad to hear your letting go and doing better , am taking klonopin twice aday and it is helping just dont want to stay on it to long, what are you taking to help you out. i kbow it will get better but i want to do it without the drugs i had this 3 years ago i never took a pill everyday for it just once in a while not sure why this time different i just want to get back to me , i still dont feel like my self. hope one day to be myself again. i have not seen a therapist or even sat a appt yet still not sure am going to do that yet. i think i can pull it together with out but if not i will see one . thanks for writing . good luck with yours. barbara
I found a wonderful web page about anxiety that explained our reaction to threating situations (real or imagined) and what glands released what chemicals, and how all of our symptoms are reactions to these chemicals.  I found it very informative and understanding the how's and why's of it help relieve some of my anxiety.  I am inserting the web address below.  Hope this helps.

http://sidereus.org/main/article.php?sid=172