Which Med?
I have been on Effexor for years and last August couldn't afford my medications anymore.  It took 3 months to get free of Effexor and I won't go back, the withdrawals were awful.  I need something though and my GP asked ME what I wanted.  I have anxiety and depression and Adult ADD.  What is the consensus out there, Prozac (I've done it before Effexor), Praxil (I did it before Prozac), or Zoloft (never tried it)?  I am taking Wellbutrin for the Adult ADD.  
It's really hard to answer your question because we all respond to these meds differently. What works for me may not work for you. Is the Wellbutrin helping with your ADD? Are you having problems with anxiety and want to know what to take for that? Is the Wellbutrin helping your depression? If it is, you may want to think about adding an anti anxiety med and stay on the Wellbutrin.