Whole body hurts....
Hi Everyone,

I'm not new to stress and panic attacks.  However in the last few days I think I've begun to experience a new symptom.  I've been under considerable stress lately.  Usually I'll experience more "panic" like symptoms.  However this time around, I've felt as if my entire body hurts.  Like if it's starting in my bones (particularly in both my arms).  Has anyone experienced this type of pain sensation before?

Thanks for your help!
I had sore muscles all over from chronic muscle tension. I was so wound up all the time and didn't even realize what I was doing to my posture. I had a "military neck" as the doctor said. The muscles were so tight that it was pulling the curve out of my cervical vertebrae. Then is can be a domino effect on the rest of the spine and nerves. So needless to say, I had major muscle aches and compressed nerve problems (tingling, aches and numbness in some places). I got massages and stretch everyday. Yoga will help along with excercise. You probably feeling deep nerve pain. Which can be coming from your neck and shoulder muscles.  If you go to the doctor they will run blood tests. But in between that time you should go to a chiro and have them explain to you what might be going on. They are much more helpful with talking and listening too.
I too am having body aches. Mostly back muscle aches.  Started in my neck and now working my way down to my lower back.  Based on what redding1 said I want to assume that my stress caused the initial muscle tension and my trying to compensate for the pain has created more tension down the rest of my back.  I am thinking I will try the massage thing.  If you do the same let us know how it works out.  Massages do relax you and this might bring the stress levels down enough to losen the muscles.  Good idea redding1
Thank you carguy1975. I was born that year too, lol.