Why can't I stop worrying?
I have got one word. Advice. Good morning or evening or day or night or afternoon ladies and gentlemen and whassup. My name is Hamed and I am a sixteen year old human from Sydney. I have hit a problem. I cannot stop worrying. There came a time where I worriyng about myself. I called them MIMs. Motivation, Insecurity and Marks (grades) crisises.

Now I am worrying about others. My friend Xavian was injured last week and I am now extremely worried, scared and stressed about her emotional situation and also my dysythmic 17 year old friend from New York, Katie, has been involved in a major break up and I wanted to check up on her and she hasn't reacted with Facebook for days on end and now I am thinking about her.

I can't stop thinking about others and I cannot stop thinking about Xav or Katie and I miss putting myself first. I miss being selfish, can you believe it? I hate this and it *****.

Can you give me some advice on how to stop worrying?!!!!
You sound a little obsessive compulsive in the worrying area. I think you should be selfish and go to a therapist and talk ONLY about yourself! THis would help greatly, in my opinion. Keep me posted. Good luck and God bless, my friend.
hi Hamed ..I do know one thing about worrying ..and I quote from a book by Richard Carlson called 'Slowing down to the speed of life'    " It's impossible to experience any negative feeling without first creating a negative corresponding thought.. The truth is : our thinking will always create the reality we perceive." The source of our experience is always our thinking .Try it...... less thinking .
I think seeing a therapist is a good idea also.  It does sound like your "worrying" is getting a little out of control for you.  It's wonderful that you're such a thoughtful friend, but you don't want your worry over someone else's situation(s) to actually affect your life negatively.  That's not healthy!

Something to think about....look into some therapy!  Good luck!