Aa
A
A
Close
Why do I experience seeing stars if I get extremely angry or have sudden anxiety?
Can somebody explain why this happens and what it means?  I am young and in great shape, but I have noticed that if I suddenly get very angry about something, I see all these little tiny bright flashes for a few seconds (I guess you would call this seeing stars?)

I am rarely that angry, but maybe once every couple months or so I have noticed this happens...  and would like to have a better understanding.  

Thank you.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
370181_tn?1428180348
I'm not sure why this would happen only when you get really angry. I don't think it's much to worry about since it isn't happening all the time, but I'd definitely go have your eyes checked. You may even be referred to a neurologist as those of us with migraines often see stars or flashing lights just before we get the headache. (It's called an "aura.") You may be in the beginning stages of developing migraines as they often begin when we're young.
Peace
Greenlydia
Comment
Cancel
370181_tn?1428180348
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Why do I experience seeing stars if I get extremely angry or have sudden anxiety?
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
406584_tn?1399591666
Blank
Jade59 commented on Jade59's status
4 hrs ago
Blank
Shane1997 commented on A very inspiring colu...
12 hrs ago
242912_tn?1402547092
Blank
Jade59 commented on Jade59's status
12 hrs ago
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
Anxiety Community Resources