Why do I feel so weird?
Today I took a nap for the first time in a while. And woke up because I had to go to work. But when I did wake up I felt really weird. Like my head was heavy. And it felt very crazy really can't explain it. I know this is not enough information but have any one felt this before??

I'm just confused about this. Its like my head feels full..

Thanks in advance ask. Hope everyone is happy and feeling well.
Do you have anxiety? I've had the same thing happen to me many times after waking up. You might want to see your Dr to find out if your getting sick, possible sinus infection.
I ve had that happen many times before. It just happen to me the other night. It is called derealization. Nothing to worry about. I can send you information on this minor issue.

Due to all the stress you've been under, your mind goes into a dream like state when you are consciencous. It is a way the brain protects itself. It is completely harmless and it doesnt mean you are going crazy. Remember, the body does what it could to protect itself. This is just another way of the brain protecting against the stress you are under.

STRESS is the root of all this crap we go through. Send me a private message with your email address and I'll send you information on it tomorrow.

God Bless
Yes I was diagnosed with anxiety in december. And I have had this before. But I never really asked about it. Have a dr apt tomorrow so I will ask about it thanks hun.. How are you feeling??

Cntbreal
Hello edgyboy

Thanks hun I would love some info on it. Anything that will help in open to. I will send you a message now with email..

How are you doing hun???

Cntbreal
Edgyboy gave you great advice.Please let us know what your Dr says.
I have this too. i love napping and sense anxiety makes me so tired all i wanna do is nap but when i do i wake up messed up :(
Yea i have the same problems as well with sensations running up my neck to the back of my head. Sometimes i wake up every hour im unable to relax even when im tired and sleepy.