Anxiety Expert Forum
Wiliness Gone ....

This expert forum is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders. All questions will be answered by a medical professional or expert.

Wiliness Gone ....
Hi Doctor,

I do don't know what to do with this... Everything was good before. these days feeling very low and depressed, feels like crying. Very sensitive towards my emotions.... Reason may b my Job and people around me...I m pissed of doing job I am in and I can't quit, people around me growing and I am staying at same place and loosing hope to grow everyday.. losing my willness in everything..... Can't see dreams anymore.. Sleep more then before...I don't know but may be I start leaving in this way and now I don't want to leave I guess.... However I know that it's not like a normal human being...suggest me  wat to do ?
Anxiety Tracker
Track Your Anxiety