Anxiety Community
Worried about an accidental overdose

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

Worried about an accidental overdose

Iaccidentally took two 150 mg Bupropion SR tabs this morning and not sure if I should worry too much for adverse reactions. What can I expect?  

It is prescribed for me to take one in the morning. The problem is I don’t wake up in the morning. When I do wake up it is closer to noon which may be too late to take the pill because I get too hyper late at night. I can’t sleep.  I’m trying to take it before I wake up fully, so I can take it earlier. The problem is I may not remember I took it when I do wake up. Then I remember too late.  I think I solved it now by pulling out a weekly pill case and lining up the pills. There shouldn’t be such confusion in the future. (Why I didn’t start earlier with the pill case, I don’t know. I guess we have to be hit in the head with a brick metaphorically to learn something)  

What I’m worried about is today.  I hope nothing adverse will happen. I’ve got some things I need to do and I can’t be sick.
Never on the tabs you mentioned. But I doubt 2 would be enough to OD on. You may just feel twice as zonked ( out of it ). If you have any real doubts ring your local doctor. He / she will give you full peace of mind and be able to tell you if you should need to do anything at all. That should always be step 1.
I'm not terribly concerned, but I did talk with my grandma who I live with.  She has a panic button thingy. If anything really serious happens we can get emergency help.

I believe you may be right about the zonked part. If it's a stimulant, then I'll rpobably be more hyper and zonked at the same time...not a really good combo. I think it will be more of an inconveniance than a serious threat. That's why I posted about it rather than calling the doctor right away.  if things get too worrysome, then I'll call the doctor or have grandma call.
dborah777 commented on Why You Might Have A ...
RHyslop joined this community
Welcome them!
Ruthy55 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms