Xanax and Benadryl
Anyone know if there is any reaction to taking Benadryl to sleep and Xanax for anxiety?
yes there is a reaction in my experince, they tend to both make you very sleepy particulary when combined. I wouldnt do this intentionally though if I were you if it can be avoided, because in my experince the rebound lasts for about 3 days with worse anxiety than is even typical for the taker.

During a series of treatments I had in office last year, a biological antigen is used that requires high doses of IV benadryl to be administered every dose in order to ensure the body doesnt go into an allergic amphalatic shock suddenly. That thought caused me a great deal of anxiety, so my doctor also adminstered 2 mgs of an IV benzopine. Knocked me out cold every time for the whole 4 hour infusion, but my god I reeled for those three days afterwards. I put a halt to this with the last 4 treatments and felt much improved. Just something to consider.