Aa
A
A
Close
Xanax while smoking
Im not sure if its okay to take my xanax while smoking?
when i perscribed Xanax for anxiety i was quitting . so i dont know if the doctor assumed i had quit and it was safe to take xanax or not.
I need help urgently because im having a panic attack.. a really really bad one.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
349780 tn?1309637558
Well I smoke and take 3 tablets a day ( 1mg each ). Just about to take a tablet now and have a smoke to follow. Have been taken xanex for a good few year now.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
349780 tn?1309637558
Just to come back in here. It is worth saying that we smoke with the thought that it relaxes us. That is just a myth. Let's be honest. Smoking doesn't relax us for one second. If anything we smoke more if we do suffer with our nerves. Smoking more can mean a mouth that can feel very dry and not exactly have a good taste within. We can also wake up more at night. Why? Because we crave for a smoke. All doctors would suggest that a person who suffers from anxiety or depression tries to give up on smoking. Simply because they are not doing us much good at all. That part is all in our minds. But I have never ever heard of xanax and smoking have some sort of reaction. That was a new one on me. If it did it should be on the leaflet that comes with your medication.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
242912 tn?1402547092
Blank
Jade59 commented on Jade59's status
46 mins ago
495284 tn?1333897642
Blank
dominosarah commented on photo