Aa
A
A
Close
Xanax
I have been on xanax .5mg once a day for God knows how long now. I mean My only question is, I am allowed to take up to three pills a day but i only take one because i really do not want to become relaiant on it. I know that this is a fast acting pill that enters your system quick and leaves quick, i am just wondering because i only take one a day in the morning when i wake up, that is why i have bad anxiety in the afternoon like after 4 or so? Like in other words i will take the pill around 7 and then sround 4 i will feel my anxiety symptoms come back. could this just be caused by a withdrawel of the pill or is it caused by anxiety? This is what no one can really answer so hopefully someone could give me some advice. Thanks Thomas
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1027373 tn?1252632566
Hey there, Sounds like me and you are in the similar boat, I am prescibed 0.5 4xs a day and i only take 3 because I to, am afraid of addiction, i asked a simliar question not to long ago, I have been on this dose for 2 years and I felt myself start to go in a downword sprial. I was wondering if everyone thought it would be ok to start taking 4 aday (my prescribed dose) but im scared of addiction, Even more then what im addicted to now, heres the thing, even at 0.5 4xs a day its not a big dose and it will not kill you if u ever want to come off of it, I take mine at 8, 2 ,and 7 and it seems to work pretty well, around 12 i feel my anxiety start to flare..The pill doesnt stay in ur system that long, so normally u use it as a mulitply  times a day pill or a just in case pill. and obviously ur doc wwants you to use it as a controler. It helps, and I dont think u will be any more reliant on it then u already are.. I hope this helps, I hope u feel better!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
19264658 tn?1474865461
Blank
Lonelygirl28 uploaded a new photo
12 hrs ago
Blank
168348 tn?1379360675