Anxiety Community
Y do I have anxiety symptoms without feeling anxious

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

So I have Finley come to grips that all my symptoms are anxiety but for the past 3 days I have had these symptoms with out feeling  anxious

Lightheaded
Sharp pain in head
Sharp chest pain
Dull headache on an of
Felling like I'm in a dream
And all round feeling yuk

But I have not been haveing an anxiety attack and I have even been getting some good sleep but its just these symptoms that will not go and am abit worryed that these symptoms will bring an anxiety attack on

I wold just like some input to see if anyone els has this problum an to see what they did to help
Well im not going to try to doagnos you but it happens to me. Symptoms just
happen sometimes when u feel no real anxiety. Anxiety is known to strike at any time, for some ppl. Others only have a few in a lifetime. It could be dur to the amout of general stress in your life. If u lead a stressful life, in general, then it is possible that your mind doesnt sleep and worries or thinks of days ahead when u may not know it.

Hope i helped.
And for got to add a burning feeling in head

Hope i helped.
Yes that makes seance to me thank you
When last time u had a check up w doc ? If not recent, then go see doc. But those symptoms are of anxiety but also symptoms for other things. Doc visit will most likely relieve your fears of anything other than anxiety. Maybe run a few tests n labs.  If you are sure theyre anxiety related and just want to know if this happens to anyone else... Yes. :-)
I also suddenly have  severe fatigue n sweats and figured just new anxiety symptoms since our bodies change.  But  Lab work found a virus associated w chronic fatigue syndrome.  Nothing to worry about.  Just need vitamin b12.
Good luck :-)
Thanks and yea I'm all most 100% sure it is anxiety as I have jade a full check up MRI ct scans done blood done and a full cardiac work up and all looks good
i have the same problem anxiety symptoms just won't go away i do think your body gets used to a constant state of stress that its the norm and even when you feel relaxed or try to your body still feels these symptoms costs so used to them I've started taking vitamin b complex and magnesium tabs maybe you should look into that
Txmom61 added the Anxiety/Panic Tracker
Txmom61 is ...feeling anxious and sad. Comment
moonpiebaby lost a total of 55lbs. feel... Comment
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms