Anxiety Community
Zoloft Side Effects???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Zoloft Side Effects???

I have recently been reading articles about stopping the drug Zoloft.  I have been noticing the withdrawl (withdrawal) side effects are the same symptoms I feel every day.  Does anyone else experience this? (ie tremors, tingling in portions of the body, nausea, headache, body aches, restlessness, insomnia and heightened anxiety)  Could it be that my body is not processing the Zoloft correctly?  Could it be that this medicine is not helping, but hindering my healing process?  Any advice?  Please help...
You may need another medication for anxiety. I was on the highest dosage allowed for Zoloft and I didn't have any of that.  Of course, we all react differently.  I actually did experience the insomnia, so I started taking it in the morning instead of at night.  Fixed it for me.  Good luck!  
Only once have I had extreme side effects from Zoloft, or suddenly stopping -- yes I had anxiety, and bad aggression.  As soon as started Zoloft again, I was OK.   I do have really bad Heart Burn from Zoloft high dosage., anyone else?????
blockhead123 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
1 hr ago
Iloveyou123456 commented on Derealization and Dep...
budno456 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...