Aa
A
A
Close
389092 tn?1206669970
Zoloft Side Effects???
I have recently been reading articles about stopping the drug Zoloft.  I have been noticing the withdrawl side effects are the same symptoms I feel every day.  Does anyone else experience this? (ie tremors, tingling in portions of the body, nausea, headache, body aches, restlessness, insomnia and heightened anxiety)  Could it be that my body is not processing the Zoloft correctly?  Could it be that this medicine is not helping, but hindering my healing process?  Any advice?  Please help...
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You may need another medication for anxiety. I was on the highest dosage allowed for Zoloft and I didn't have any of that.  Of course, we all react differently.  I actually did experience the insomnia, so I started taking it in the morning instead of at night.  Fixed it for me.  Good luck!  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
You may need another medication for anxiety. I was on the highest dosage allowed for Zoloft and I didn't have any of that.  Of course, we all react differently.  I actually did experience the insomnia, so I started taking it in the morning instead of at night.  Fixed it for me.  Good luck!  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Only once have I had extreme side effects from Zoloft, or suddenly stopping -- yes I had anxiety, and bad aggression.  As soon as started Zoloft again, I was OK.   I do have really bad Heart Burn from Zoloft high dosage., anyone else?????
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
musicfem joined this community
Welcome them!
Sep 28
4059843 tn?1465214932
Blank