Zoloft and Lorazepam
I've been using up to 1 mg of Lorazepam for years now, as needed, with no issues.  All of a sudden, I started getting panic attacks at home after not having them for a long time.  I took no more than 1 mg of Lorazepam per day as I alway would but this time it didn't work.  My doctor advised me to take 2 tablets per day.  That worked for a short time but then I started feeling tense and dizzy.  He then prescribed Zoloft (50mg) once a day along with the 2 doses(1mg)ea of Lorazepam untill the Zoloft takes effect.  The problem is I still feel like crap just about all day.  Dizzy, sour stomach, a lttle shaky, weak feeling.  I've been on the Zoloft for about a week now.  It's hard, but, should I give the Zoloft time to work?  Could I try using less or more Lorazepam?  I really want to get off the Lorazepam.  My doctor blames it on my upcoming retirement.  I just want to feel better again.  Thinking positive only goes so far.  Thanks.
How long have you been on the Zoloft?  For me, it actually took about a month or so, until I started beneifiting from it.  In my experience, there is an 'adjustment' period where my anxiety and side effects actually increased, but they went away.  Any time I start, stop, increase, or  decrease dosage with an SSRI like Zoloft I do get some side effects.  Furthermore, I believe you are doing the right thing by working with your doctor on this.  Have you been recieving counseling as well?  Sometimes a good talk can help one confront this in my opinion.  
I've been on Zoloft just 1 week so far.  Today, I started feeling a little better.  I read it can take up to a month to work.  I cut my dose of Lorazepam in half to see how I would feel and so far so good.  I've been to counseling for years.  I think the Lorazepam caught up to me as I'm not getting the benefits I used to out of it.  Hopefully, the Zoloft alone will work eventually.  Thanks for responding!