Anxiety Community
always feel lightheaded and dizzy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Viewing 201-400 comments:
Hi All,
I am 22 years old and for the last year and a half have suffered from all of these problems. Constantly worried, panicked, paying too close attention to my symptoms, as soon as my heart races i think i am going to pass out etc. I like to be at home as much as possible just in case i pass out. i always get nervous when i merge onto highways because i feel that once i am on the highway that if i all of sudden pass out i will have no where to get off qucikly enough...

this is no way to live but i dont want to admit it is an actual problem or else i will feel as though it has beat me... does anyone else feel this way?
I wish I could tell you why this is happening, but I have the same problem. I to take anxiety and nerve meds. And I've been dizzy and almost fainting for the last 2 days. I made an appointment with my family doctor for blood work and a check up.
I'm at a loss as well.  I woke up 3 weeks ago with a pain behind my right eye and didn't think much of it.  Gradually, throughout the next few days, I experienced dizziness and severe headache which moved from eye to eye, temple to temple, and slight pain in the ears. I saw a general practitioner and he thought it was something with my sinuses although I have had no nasal congestion nor post nasal drip.  He ended up prescribing me zythromax antibiotic, over the counter mucinex-D, and another OTC allergy med.  This really did nothing that I can recall other than perhaps take away some of my fatigue.  A week later, still with the original symptoms, I saw an ENT who cleaned my wax-packed ears out and prescribed me Omnicef antibiotic and OTC afrin which I have been on for 9 days now and have not experienced any improvement.  I have experienced severe headaches however, and the disequilibrium brain fog is still very present.  A couple of nights ago, I was very anxious about my condition and other life stress and had what I think was a panic attack as I awoke from my recent sleep and thought the room was closing in on me and had to get up and pace around until it calmed down after 20 minutes. I don't know if the medicine is doing this or a combination of things.  The bottom line is I still have these horrible headaches throughout my head accompanied by a brain fog, disequilibrium and dizziness now for 3 weeks.  I have been missing work due to this and I am usually one to work through pain and sickness.  Anxiety may be exacerbating my symptoms but I need to get to the root of this.  I'm seeing another doc tomorrow.  I'm a 35 year old male in good physical shape. I worked out 4x/wk. every week before this cursed thing has happened.   The symptoms seem be worse in the afternoon.  Any help would be so very greatly appreciated.  God speed to all of you...
  Hello i am also feel dizzy and spaced out 24/7 for 3 years now it seems to get worse in the sun light and also a round a lot of people. I try to be alone as much as possible. when i start to feel a panic attack starting i think that i am going to have a heart attack. its been affecting my life my job and i just wish it would go away so i can start enjoying life without having to worry about if i am going to  die or not. I am also a 22 year old.
  Anybody have a answers on how to take car of it?
About a month ago I had trouble with having bad anxiety and panic attacks during which I'd always feel I would pass out. I saw my doctor too and they did some blood work which came back fine. I think most of my problem was cause by the heavy drinking I did. My doctor increased my dose of SSRI and I've pretty much stopped drinking but still anytime my heart rate goes up for whatever the reason I still get panicky because that fear is triggered again.
Hey! I'm 21 and I am having the same symptoms. I fell like I'm gonna pass out constantly. This is no way to live, I controlled my panic attacks with positive attitude and slow breathing as I feel my heart rate increasing, but I still feel like I'm gonna pass out with any little movement I make. I would appreciate any feedback.  
Omg! I have the WORST dizziness and nasseaus right now .I do have dizziness sometimes but not this severe.To the point that I don't know what to do I can't lay down I can't stay still what should I should.It's NEVER this severe where everything spinning around.I feel like I'm gonna REALLY pass out.I wanna ask the women out there that's had breast implant done I have mine for almost 10 years now do u think it's part of my anxiety and I also have the mirena(iud) idk I'm just really lost right I been having SEVERE anxiety everyday or is it anxiety.Has anyone ever have SEVERE Dizziness to point they can stand up.Should I go to Er.please respond thank you
Anxiety *****!!!I am 39 going to be 40 next year.I am grateful I didnt have it when I was younger like many of you.It just started for me a few years ago and its a tough thing to deal with,not wanting to go anywhere or do anything.My pills help a little but not allways.I was talking to some a few weeks ago and told him I had anxiety and he asked what the underlying cause was!Well I thought to myself underlying cause?The underlying cause is that???Well we are all going to die and we just tend to think about and dwell on that fact to much,you all just need to talk to people as much as possible and keep your minds off from the said FACT.I think that is all that really helped me.I still have it and now am unemployed again which leaves me alone again.Well we will all be allright for now.
Some 20 years ago I experienced all of what you are all feeling.  With me it went on for 10 years because Drs. didn't know what it was and called it nerves (which to a degree it was)  However sometimes these feelings are brought on by some type of trauma, whether it be surgery, a death in the family a car accident and so on. Alot of it is brought on by fear and each event brings more fear and soon you don't want to leave your house.  First accept that there probably is some fear causeing the anxiety.  Fear your subconcious has taught- "what's going on - what's happening to me etc."  So it be comes a type of phobia because you are thinking about it all the time.  Such as - What if I go to the store or whatever and it happens there - so you start to avoid these places.  
Try to work throught your anxiety by breathing in through your nose and out through your mouth, meanwhile do some relaxation chants.
Tell yourself you are relaxed and create a special place where you can go where none of this ever happens.. This place once created will always be very peacefull and no-one else can go there.  You can go there at anytime.  Even if you are out and the anxiety starts just breath and go to your happy peaceful place.
Another thing you should know - working through the fear with breathing and doing that which you fear most or don't want to do over and over until you learn and believe that all the "what ifs" are in your mind and you can do anything you set your mind to.,  
We can create all kinds of scenarios in our imagination and we can do alot of "what if-ing" and "why me-ing" for no good reason.  I hope I helped someone with my long winded solution.  Please e-mail if I can help more.
me too, im 13 and i nearly fainted twice yesterday, i have to wear sunglasses to stop it and its been going on for nearly 3 years, its a right pisshead, i had a panic attack yesterday and cry for mercy, what the hells happening to me, my parents think its too many games or tv but it feels like im watching a movie when i look around, someone help me.....tell me what this is
i have ALL THESE SYMPTOMS  all the time.. but u know what.. its allll in our heads all these stupid thoughts of fear, dying, dizziness, anxiety all of that is in our heads because everytime i forget abt them im fine i stay days living my life so happily n doing EVERYTHING and everytime I REMEMBER them i start having these crazy thoughts the fear of not going to that place, the fear of being alone if anythng happens to me etc.... so b strong, forget this crap life is short to waste on stupid thoughts TRUST ME.
wow i can so relate to this i started with all of this thought i had an ear infection there were times i literally couldnt sit up without being dizzy an my neck an shoulders hurting so bad  an walking was a challange because i was so un even balanced come to find out i have TMJ an have to wear a mouth guard because of it
wow i totally understand where ur coming from!!i am dizzy just bout everydy and i mke the worst of it thinking i have some rare diease that no doctr knows about or that someho theyr just not seeing it.ive had about evry single test done and nothing!and ya wen theres weird lights my vision goes all weird i wear sunglasses so i can distract myself from it lol..i dont take any meds i used to be homeboubd for about two yrs and i felt like my life ws over i was depressed and crying myself to sleep wondering y it ws happening to me.anxiety can really take over ur life if u let it.i didnt have health insurance so i couldnt get any therapy but it really is all in ur mind and i know that its hard cuz theres physical symptoms and i get em all the time i think the one that bothrs me the most id dizzines because then u feel like passing out thereore ur scred to go out cuz u think wat if i pass out and then u end up avoiding anything it rally ***** but just remember ur not gonna pass out and if u do so wat??u cannot die from faintin!!my point is we are not alone although most of the time we feel like we r :-(
HI guys just thought ill write something cause im feeling down at the moment.about 8 years ago i had my first panick attack got meds  and felt better then i felt pregnant and stoped my meds now 6 years latter my attacks have returned with a vengance i have 2 small kids that need me and im losing my mind i constantly feel dizzy and always think today is the day i will die been to numereous doctors done heaps of test but i still think there is something wrong will me i am losing it any advice on how some people cope will be very much welcomed . ty guys
I have been suffering from anxiety for the best part of 2 months now i feel like i am belittled with in myself and constant diziness and dread i fell like i am a character in a picture and question wether everythings real i am constantl panicking and although i have a lovely fiancee and a wonderful son and another one on the way and a lot of family around me i feel so lonely and feel like absolutely nobody knows whats going on or has experienced this before. I am constantly thinking about the way i feel and find it very hard to relax i think i find it hard because i was a very strrong minded person and thought it was something i would never experience but its torn my whole world to shreds any advice wouyld be much appreciated. :)
Talk about it to your fiance, talk about it to a good friend, talk about it to anyone you think you can trust.  Talking about it gets it out in the open, not just on here but with someone you love like your fiance.  A little over two weeks ago I had another panic attack and it has taken me awhile to recoup, I am still not 100 percent. I had many bad thoughts of taking my own life.  Once I shared my thoughts with my husband without the worry of him looking badly upon me it helped.  I started seeing a therapist and taking my medicine again.  My advice is definitely talk about it, give people a chance to let you know that you are not alone because you definitely are not!  Please know that you are going to be ok and these feelings will go away and that the same strong person you once were is the same strong person you are now because you are being proactive and reaching out for help.  God bless you in your struggles.
hi im 22 yrs old and i went to the doctors the other day cuz i was sick of feeling constantly lightheaded wen i went anywhere i wu lean or sit or hold on to sumthink thinking i was going to faint and because i was thinking this i wud start panicking  my question is am i really supposed to be feeling lightheaded nearly all the time  or cud it be another underlying problem my doctor has reffered me to a primary care unit and given me medication bu t it takes up to 6 weeks to work i am scared cuz i ave to go 4 blood tests tommorow and im afraid i will start getting anxious then wen i get there might ebnd up panicking i even feel more lightheaded wen im standing waiting for my daughter to come out of school i wud really appreciate a sum1 to talk too about this who experiences the same thing as it is getting me down now to the point where i just burst oput crying thanks xxxxxx
I am so glad I found this forum! I am 22 years old and for the past month I have had panic attacks that were not triggered by anything. Sometimes I can't even go to class because I am afraid I am going to pass out or go brain dead and I usually am fine after sitting in the bathroom stall away from everyone. I just underwent breast augmentation 5 months ago, I do not know if that is contributing to this and I am also feeling a little light headed and not as "alert" as I used to be.
its generalised anxiety disorder brought on by stress and some deppression
I know how you all feel - 36 and have been diagnosed with "Generalized Anxiety Disorder" since I was 26.  Ten years!!  DIZZINESS - have your doc check your ears!!!  I FINALLY found out that I have "labrynthitis" which is a lack of balance of the fluid in your middle ear.  Thus, I always feel unsteady/dizzy.  He prescribed a "water pill" and a low dose of xanax.  I already take Klonopin for panic so I didn't get the xanax.  But I do take Meclizine (you can by it over the counter - Dramamine or any "motion sickness" med).  That helps, too.  Remind yourself that you've felt this way before, and gotten through it.  Remind yourself that you haven't "gone crazy" nor has your heart just stopped thus you won't this time.  Dizziness and panic or a pain in the a*s.  But, with the right tools, it can be controlled.  Don't be afraid of meds as needed, that is why they exist.  It's the people who take them for "fun" that are the problem.  If you need something to function normally, do it.

Best of luck all!!
I just wanted to add also, I am 39 yr old female, who for the past 8 years suffered from vertigo and migraine. I had been dizziness free for about 3 yrs and now it's back. About 8 years ago, I had alot of fluid in my ears and the only way I could control the dizziness was with Sudafed and Ibruprofen. The doctor told me once you have had vertigo, it could come back and stay for a long time, and it has. Another factor could be is also I am a diabetic and high blood pressure, I notice when my blood pressure goes high or low, I get really dizzy. There are so many reasons I believe that contribute to my dizziness. I wish I could find a cure for all of us. I notice now that almost everyday I suffer from the dizziness and into a headach it goes and the lights really bother my eyes which makes it way worse. God please help us all so that we may live a healthier life with our children. I also have lots of anxiety and was really surprised to read all of these posts about anxiety causing the dizziness, I never thought of that as a possible cause. Good Luck everyone, I pray everday for a clear head tomorrow.
Over the last 12 years i have sufferd from panic attack fatiuge and dizzy spells.How i over came a panic attack was hard work and took alot of self belife and trust.YOU WILL NEVER DIE FROM A PANICL ATTACK!! tell yourself this.When a panic attack starts dont  worry about it,the more you worry and try to stop it the worse it get belive me i know.Example sttod in A&E thinking im dying while patiens are watching and the nurse giving me a papper bag.After that day i said screw it if its going to happen bring it on i dont care i would rather be dead.So over the next few months when a panick attack started i just didnt care now i dont have panick attacks yes i can feel them starting they never go away but just ignore them or welcome them they stop pretty much right away.So the next time you have a panick attack dont worry about it the worst that will happen is you will faint and your body will reset itself. have a good life and be the master not the victim.
I am SO happy I found this website. You guys have literally made my day/week/year. I have been feeling like every single one of you since the beginning of june. The dizziness started off gradually then, over time, got so severe that I have completely changed who I am. On top of this, I have had really bad chest and arm pain and heart palpitations. I have had every cardiac test known to man done and everything came out normal. Blood tests, everything, came out normal. My doctor finally  told me I have GAD and put my on lexapro and xanax, This is SO hard for me to accept. I have NEVER felt like this in my 25 years of life. I still think I have a heart condition or a brain tumor. I still can't believe that I have anxiety. I mean, anxiety can cause dizziness THIS bad??? I do have panick attacks and they are horrendous. I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy. Anyway, you guys made me feel so much better. I am going to see a therapist tomorrow to talk about this insanity. I hope you can all find comfort somehow. I would rather have explosive diarreah (diarrhea) everyday then feel like this. Good luck, all.
I have the same problems, what helps out for me, if working out and doing yoga..Try it, u have nothing to loose and alot to gain.
ohh yeah im only 23.
its great to no we are not alone in this isnt it although we feel we are alot of the time i have much the same as all of you but i am trying to get help lets hope we all find our way back to a normal life
i have the same thing for 12 days i cant take it anymore its ridiculous cosntantly feeling like this and im 15
So reading this has helped me a lot.I am 29 and I had my first anxiety attack about 10 years ago. It comes and goes. For me winter time is worse. I had been on meds last year until I got fat. I spent the last 3 months loosing weight and lost 25 pounds. Life was good until I had to get my wisdom teeth pulled 5 days ago. I had forgot how bad anxiety can feel. I went into the pharmacy and started to freak out. I thought I was passing out and grabbed onto the counter. The pharmacist looked at me and said you look really white. She made me sit down and called 911. I couldn't tell that it was just anxiety. I think it was? They took me to the hospital and did a bunch of tests. I hated the cat scan. two minutes of hell. They said they couldn't find anything wrong with me. That was yesterday. Been light headed and distant feeling all day today. I cant tell if it is anxiety or something else. I always think the same things the rest of you do. From what I can tell I just started getting depressed and stayed that way for a couple of weeks and then I was scared to get my wisdom teeth pulled and to go to court to fight for my 10 year old son who I just found out isn't really mine. You know after saying all of that I guess it sounds stupid for it to be anything else.Court went well. My son still lives with me. I had my teeth pulled and didn't feel anything except for panic. I didn't freak out until two days later. I haven't slept well for the last two months either. Maybe it all just built up. I haven't felt tired for months. I just feel weird when I get tired. It is like this feeling we are talking about takes the place of feeling tired for me. I can say that when I am not being scared I do know that it will go away soon. It always does. One thing I do that has worked for me. I keep it a secret and don't let anyone see it but I made a power point with pictures of things I want, goals, happy things like my kids and slides saying things like "You are happy and Healthy"  " You feel Good" I put my most relaxing feel good music on it and will sit back and watch it for 5 or 10 minutes or even longer sometimes. It may sound dumb but it really helps me. You guys may understand the importance of putting your mind in the right place.
Just a quick question, I've been going through this lightheadedness/dizziness for 3 months now and I'm just wondering if your dizziness gets worse when your in say a grocery store or different types of environments?  I just recently started taking Prozac for all of this in hopes that it will take away this dizziness so I can return back to doing normal everyday activities.  Good luck to you all, also if anyone has some success and actually beats this please post on how you did it!!  I'd really love to know..
I'm 15 years old and i have been feeling dizzy/lightheaded threw out the day and this has been going on for a week now and i cant take it anymore I'm scared whenever i walk down the stair because if i get dizzy all of a sudden again i will get injured I'm so tired of it. Some of my family members don't believe me either can anyone please help i know I'm not alone here.
Hi All..... I am so pleased to have found this forum! Im 25 and currently im my third year of a Law degree. I have never had any problems with my heath or with anxiety in the past. However, about last August I started getting very dizzy and having bad headaches. I have had blood tests and they are all perfect. 5months later and the headaches are gone, but the dizziness is still there. I went to my doctor the other day (who is VERY 'matter of fact') and she has refered me to an ENT for an each check. I asked my doctor what could be the probable causes and she said "Well how do I know... It could be a big tumor for all I know... we will have to see the results of the test" I felt physically sick and she then said that it is extremely unlikely to be a tumor (so why say it) she couldnt have said anything worse to me... the last week has been hell for me and my girlfriend living with me. I am dizzier than ever and I have my exams starting next week and it is having a massive effect on my studies.
i too have had dizzy symtoms (symptoms) for years, also foggy and ringing in ears,, i also have m.s. which might play a factor in some of this.   but my mom had dizzy issues last year come to find out we have crystals in our ear drums, if they get out of line or whatever it is , this will cause these symtoms (symptoms).. my mom had a 5 min procedure done by ear doc, all went away  amazing. the doc has you sit back in chair, turn ur head one way and taps on side of head,(both directions) and that aligned these crystal and all better..  just some fyi to ytou folks
Wow i really cant believe there are so many people going through the same thing as me.I feel really overwhelmed with it all there are so many causes of dizziness and on top of that i could be freaking out for nothing because it could just be anxiety.So far the doctor hasnt been much help except for the serc he prescribed me .I really want to rule out things that it could be but i have only had a few blood tests and went to physiotherapy .I told the doc that my vertigo was gone  but i still felt off balance and dizzy ,but he said as long as it is getting better he isnt going to send me to an ent or anything .He also didnt seem to get me when i said i feel foggy all the time.Its just so frustrating ,its really hard to do anything when i get dizzy, i cant even think. Its seems hard to distinguish whether the dizziness causes and anxiety or the other way around.I have been reading on a few of these forums for dizziness i havent seen anyone mention taking serc for dizziness is anyone else taking this?and do you feel like it helps at all.
Hey, I'm 24 and have been going thru the same thing for the past 2 years now. It has gotten worse since it started. from being Dizzy, afraid to walk into public places, thinking i might fall out, to not being able to drive on the highway fearing of a panic attack, to not even being able to be a passenger on the highway. Its very frustrating. I am even afraid to hold my own newborn, afraid i might pass out sometimes and drop him. There has to be a solution for all of us. I feel i am going crazy and wish i can be my own carefree self again. If anyone has luck please let me know. I'm sure there are others who would like to know too.
i want to let you folks know, that if you have headaches associated with balance, numbness, tingling please go to the doc,  my wife ,back in sept 2010, had these issues, and family doc said well it could be pinched muscles, etc, it got really bad, and wife insisted on a mri of brain, next day after mri we found out she had a bleed within her brain,   cavournous angioma was the med name.. born with this and 45 years later it decides to bleed causing whole left side of body, disfunctional, as if she had a stroke,, it is now jan and she is about 80%back to normal,,thank god..  it is likely this angioma will bleed again, making her life hell again, another mri soon, hopefully all blood is out of this cavournous and we can maybe ghama knife it , hopefully this is a option,,

i also posted day ago about crystals in your ear drum,  these being out of alignment will to cause dizzyness, foggy feeling in head,,  simple thing to get checked out,,     later folks    matt
I have the dizzy off balance thing going on so I understand what everyone is talking about.  Grocery stores are one of the hardest environments to get through.  I have an inner ear disorder  and anything that slows the the nervous system like xanax or klonopin should help. Some people even say certain antidepressants have helped them.  Wishing everyone the best.  
i started about 4 mths ago with the lightheadness and dizziness as well i know i have anxiety but i feel there is an issue which is causing the anxiety, i have a fast heart rate but i just cant deal with the feeling of going to pass out all the time. so my drs always giving me the answer of i dont know. so i started going to the mayo clinic and am doing some extensive testing. i will be getting my results this week and will post them.
i do have that fear now of leaving the house and going to grocery store becasue i seem to feel worse. but at the same time i still feel bad at home to just more comfortable. i dont feel like anxiety is the whole issue. some of the tests were horrible. but after doing a tilt table test, they said they had some good info for the dr. i recommend the mayo clinic to anyone dealing with these issues. my experience has been great there. they dont just push you off as having anxiety, and everone ive encountered has been so nice. i have been on xanax since this started and it just helps from me panicking from the lightheadness not much else. feeling this is my last hope for some answers and that im not just going crazy
im so excited to see that i am not the only one with constant lightheaded feelings, i feel like crying all the time. i too just had my wisdom teeth removed and was fine for about 2 days as well and now its all back again. during the winter is hard for me too. i have some good days but not many. im so scared of this lightheadedness and fatigue feeling, i just dont want to do anything anymore and am always crying or angry i want the old me back. my question is does anyone have upper back pain>
I too get dizzy that is one of my main concerns that make my somewhat agoraphobic. I read somewhere to pay attention to how you are breathing, Be sure you are breathing from your belly and taking full deep breaths. I have also noticed that it is worse right now when i have a cold. I do believe our ears and fluids effect our dizzy spells. I just have decided that if it hasn't killed me yet It probably won't so keep pluggin
It is a very painful feeling.I feel afraid with small things, i consulted with my doctor and he prescribed me some anxiety pills. I feel the same way u do mate. And i think the best way of curing it is to talk about it with yr close friend or anyone u trust. Or go and see a psychotherapist.
i have suffered from feeling spaced out for almost 6 years now! it started with having panic attacks and feeling really weird, scared and alone from the world, ive had tablets for anxiety but nothings changed, until recently, i went to my gp and demanded something to be done ive had enough! After my bloods coming back normal he sent me for a cervical neck x ray, it came back showing i have arthris and the nerves which feed my brain with blood are trapped, therefore causing this feeling, hes put me on pregabalin, its only been 3 days so i cant comment if they work.The medication also treats GAD hope this is of some help.Im not saying that this is your diagnosis but its a thought to get checked out. good luck trish
Hi Guys, I have to say it been interesting reading all of your feelings, as i have the exact same problem..ive been doctors endless times.the first time I had it I felt I was going to die,  I still have really bad fear in me for no reason and keeping thinking about death, and dont ask about the dizziness, its hurrendous... but you guys have made me slightly optomistic that there is light at the end of the tunnel:)

I wanted to ask you guys, dou you experience increase appetite.. i eat ssssoooo much and still feel hungry.
I was born with epilepsy, and had seizures until I was two years old.  I've been going through almsot every symptom you all have listed in this forum - since I was 19 (I am now 27).  Up until I read this forum, I thought that my symptoms were related to my epilepsy in infancy, and was quite scared that they had surfaced in adulthood for me, and that they would never go away. Reading what everyone has to say, has made me feel SO much better, because my family also thinks that there is something wrong with me -that it's all in my head, and they make me feel so stupid, that I can't control this irrational "fear of nothing". this has disconnected me from my mother more than ever - if I ever go out with her and I start to feel dizzy, and afraid that I'm going to fall, I hold onto her arm, and she gets mad at me - she says, I'm the old, WHY should I have to support you? - In turn, YOU should be giving me your arm and you should be my support.  As a woman, I look to my mother for support and understanding, and I get all this crap - it's made me start to hate her, because she will not even try to understand what I'm going through and why this is happening to me.

Someone mentioned in an earlier post, that since the first time she got the dizzy spell, she's sorta always been waiting for it to happen - I had tears in my eyes when I read that, because I thought, "FINALLY, someone who feels my pain!".  I feel that way ALL the time, and it is SO immobilizing - I feel like I can't go anywhere, or do anything - because I NEVER know when I'll feel dizzy, and fall to the floor. I usually feel better when I an indoors, where I have walls and other things around me, which I can hold onto when I feel dizzy or off-balance.  My faintness has been worse since the past 3 days, and I think it is due to stress at home, and my parents pushing me towards a direction in my life, which I am not ready for.

I was going to work out today - I parked my car (the closest spot I could find), and as I walked towards the plaza, there was a 10-foot wide road I had to cross. As I reached the last car in the parking lot, my heart started to beat SO fast, I got shaky and sweaty, and had to go back to my car and go back home.  I felt like ****, took a shower, and came online to see what the hell is going on with me, and came across this forum, and all you amazing people, who are sharing your stories!

I also, have had ALL the necessary tests done - and they all came out NORMAL, like many of you here! After reading what you guys have had to say, I'm going to see my doctor about this tomorrow, and ask her to refer me to a therapist. I hope it helps! I can NOT live my life like this anymore! I am sooo afraid that when the day comes, I will not be able to walk down "the" aisle...that scares me the most, and I am determined to do it alone, without enyone on my side - knowing that I have conquered this!

Thank you all for your stories!
I'm 21 years old, and I've been suffering from panic and anxiety since December.. Since then, I've been to the ER three times thinking I was dying... But I've had catscans and MRIs of my brain, I've had EKGs, bloodpressure tests, and every blood test there is. Everything came back fine. Still, I suffer every day, all day from lightheadedness, fear of dying, dizziness, vision problems, spacing out, detachment feelings (like my arms aren't connected to my body) severe neck tension, ringing in my ears. muscle weakness,  And occassionally i'll even get tingling sensations in my hands and arms. It's such a scary life I'm living right now, and It feels like either A. the doctor's are wrong and I'm sick, or B. I'm going absolutely crazy. I can't believe this is only an anxiety disorder! I'm also been taking Prozac and Valiums for the past two days... Could  these meds be making my condition worse? Please help!
You should try cognitive therapy along with the meds. Anxiety comes with a lot of negative thinking and therapy will help you with that..it helped me. Good Luck
your not going crazy,  however you need a proper diagnosis.   In the meantime  try relaxation  ie  deep breathing  visualization.       I know its difficult when you are going through this difficult time but you must try
I am 21 yrs old and have the same problem. i always feel anxious and like i have to go to the ER. But have you heard of a condition called POTS? It effects many young women in their 20's. I was in the ER all the time and I had a bunch of tests done...They said I have a fast heart naturally...then i had a tilt table test...the test confirmed it was POTS. Postural Orthostatic Tachycardiac Syndrome...it cause anxiety and alot of other symptoms. I have POTS really bad but it is supposed to go away with time. There is a forum on here for girls with POTS...the forum is called dysautnomia. You just might be in the beginning stages of POTS. Get an appointment with a neurologist...he will have a lot of answers for you. There is a special medication used specifically for patients with POTS and helps alot with the dizziness. It makes you feel more awake and helps you walk without falling. Also try drinking tons of water...like fill yourself with water or sports drinks. Stuff with more salt and less sugar.
Also got to youtube and type in POTS. There are videos that explain the POTS syndrome and see if these symptoms match up to yours...alottttt of girls have this syndrome and it is commonly misdiagnosed. Many doctors have no clue what POTS it. It cause all the symptoms you are having...sleepiness, anxiety, major fatigue....cant move from couch, brain fog like no other...cant think straight, weird dreams when sleeping, heart palpiatations, tachycardia, nausea, stomach pain and cramps. You sound exactly like me...please look into this condition and talk to a neurologist. I know alot of good neurologists. Let me know which major city you live closest too and i can give you some names.
Pleaseeee all you who are in your 20's complaining about anxiety and dizziness and fatigue.....check too see if you have POTS. Postural orthostatic Tachycardiac syndrome. Go on youtube watch videos about POTS, research it...there is also a forum here on the website for people with POTS ... its called dysautonomia. It mainly effects girls in their early 20's. I was diagnosed when I was 19. Its very complicating condition and *****! But once you know if you have it...or think you have it....get it confirmed with a neurologist. Hope this helps...
For information about POTS go to www.dynakids.org.
Just curious, has anything bad happened to you in your life, like sexual abuse, or abuse or have you done something you are not proud of and feel guilty about it. When I was having a hard time with guilt, I would feel hot and dizzy when I went places and once I told the person what I felt guilty for, it went away. My opinion is that maybe you should try talking it out. I think medication doesn't allow you to get to th root of the problem. I have been on xanax too and it didn't work to well for my panic attacks at all. And lexapro was horrible....never take that. Talk out your problems and see if that helps. Good luck.
Im 20 years old Ive had panic and anxiety for about two years now well the last past year it didnt bother me it came on so strong the other night when i was in the shower Im scared to go to sleep at night i constantly feel my pulse to make sure I still have one and I constantly fear Im dyin I had it under control for so long and now its like it threw me right back into the same trend when I first started getting them Im always anxious and I always feel weak and its because Im scared Im dying. I used to go on sites and read about the stuff that causes it and you constantly worry that you are going to have another one and thats when they come back and bite you in the a**. I hate this feeling and I always tell myself Im not alone and for along time i used to think i was and now I know Im not but I still feel that I am and people that dont have it will never understand they seem to tell you that its a chemical imblance in your brain that sends off the warnings signals for the wrong thing I hate it so much and I wish it would just leave me the f**k alone because I know Im fine but I always feel lm going to die no matter what so if you guys have any advice for the dizziness and lightheaded please give some advice asap thanks and therapy never worked for me.
Hi I started feeling dizzy on saturday, so went to the doctors on monday and they prescribed me with beat blockers (to calm u down and get ur heart to the right pace) there not doing anythin for me at the moment, I keep thinkin that there's something really bad wrong with me as I feel like I'm goin to faint constantly. I don't no what else to do my mum says its anxiety as she suffers from it? Anyone else got any suggestions and hw I can help it? Thank you x
Since my previous post, I'm no longer having lightheadedness or dizziness. Ended up being something to do with the drugs, (lorazapam  withdrawal, or bad side effects to the valium or prozac/celexa) feeling slightly more normal this past week. At least not feeling the detachment feelings and my short term memory is alot better. Still have bad anxiety/depression which causes me to be fatigued all day long and my focus/alertness is horrible. Also still having trouble with falling asleep (brain twinges/falling sensation/jolts) that cause me to wake up.. but that only happens during the process of falling asleep. Hopefully nothing minor. But I'm at least hopeful now, opposed to my last post
When I feel like its going to be one of those days I wear a rubber band on my wrist and pop it when I start to have "dizzy" thoughts.  Hope this helps someone.  It sounds silly but I decided to believe it sends my thoughts in a positive direction.
ive been going through some stress for about 6 months. i had small feelings rarelly as if i was going to pass out. i didnt pay any mind to it untill 2 months ago when i started to feel as if electricity was pasing through my body and alot of pressure on my head. one night i woked up with a headache/eys on my left side only. if i bent down it would hurt or if i sneezed. i went to the ER and had a cat scan and they found sinusitis. i received antibiotics but from there on its been hell. the dizzyness is constant and i times i feel that i am going to faint quickly. there is no tunnel vision or blacking out, just straight fainting but its like my mind recovers quick and i dont faint. ive been to ER, primary care. ive had blood work for anything that may cause these symptoms and all is well. the constant slight dizzyness is driving me crazy i feel as if my body tremblels or shakes for a while,then it stops and starts againg. this has been nonstop for about a month. they say, "its Anxiety" but its feels as somthing more. i feel the panic at times but other times i just feel the symptoms. im still going to the doctors and i will drive them crazy as much as this is driving me.
Hi I'm 15 years old I have been getting headaches and migraines for about 3 years ago and I have always been felling tired since then I never used to be I'll but now I am afraid to go to school because I'm afraid of being I'll and being sent home so if I'm a felling a little I'll I don't go to school I seem to always be I'll when I think about being ill I  used to socialise but now all I do is play on my playstation or iPad I wish I could go back to playing football with my friends please if any one nows away you could help me email me at jake-harries-***@**** thanks

I've been through this starting in my late 20's.  I'm self employed and deal with a lot of pressures and deadlines.  I'm 48 now and have dealt with this problem off and on for a long time.  It all comes from a build up from stress.  I've had all these symptoms everyone here is talking about.  Sometimes for weeks and even months.  

I believe most will need to find a way to vent off the stress that builds up.  For me... if I can get out and walk 4 miles or ride my bike or hike or run everyday (I know... sounds impossible) the stress is relieved and the symptoms don't return.

I've had doctors suggest meds and I have tried some in the past.  But for me... exercise has helped the most.  I don't think meds are the first step.

Get out there and blow off the stress.  Try walking 2 or 3 miles a day.  You'll be surprised... might take the edge off.

You haven't passed out... haven't gone mad... haven't died.  It's because you won't.  Make friends with the anxiety... and when you feel it coming on... slow things down.  Take a deep breath.

Keep moving forward.  This takes work.  Look at your life and try to find the stressors.  It all adds up.  

I've been through the worst of the worst of this crap.  

I have read alot of these posts on here and glad to hear I am not alone.I too have thought about going to the Mayo clinic but can't afford it.I am missing out on sooo much of my life and especially my grandkids.I am lightheaded everyday, over 10 years now. I am 59 now and feel like I am dying a slow death. This is a horrible feeling to be this way every day. I have been to many Drs. with no answers. Please let me know what you find out at Mayo.
I have these weired feelings to. I thought it was jus me. Cuz when i exsplain it to pple dey jus b like take dis n take dat. Da doc one said i have vertigo. When i told him da things i was feeling n how i felt. Ive also been told bout da anxiety attacks n did all da test n errthing came bac normal. But dey just dnt understand dat i dnt feel normal. I dont like taking a lot of diff kinds of med. I never like being alone. Feels like i have no life n im only 26. Dont wanna feel like dis forever. I b feeling dizzy, weak, light headed n all i want to do is stay in da house while my life passes by. I wish there was a doc dat could really help or give me a good reason or cause of y i feel dis way.
I have anxiety badd.. and I literaly thought I was dyin in the check out at wal mart..o felt so dizzy and outta place in my body I had to run to the rest room look in the mirror and tell myself I was okay its terrible because I keep tellin myself tht its sumthing more ..like every slight pain I get I google it it says cancer..or blood clot or brain tumor so im lyk aaaahhh): its terrible!!
Wow I'm not alone! I recently started feeling all these affects you all have mentioned! I'm 21 and lived normally until 6months ago I passed out at my bfs bday party and havnt been the same since its an extremely scary feeling,fun doesn't exist in my life any more because the only place I feel safe is in bed. I don't have medical insurance so it seems like I'm screwed, do you have any herbal or over the counter recommendations? Because like we all know this is no way to live!
Reading this kind of makes me feel better. It really felt like I was alone with this problem. Mine all started last August of 2009. It started out as panic attacks then months later the dizziness started non stop. I just had a baby in November of 2009 and about 5 years ago found out that I have hyper-thyroid. SO of course all my doctors was saying the dizziness comes from the thyroid, which now its under control so I have no clue whats causing the dizziness. Sometimes it feels like the side of my head and ear is numb or an ear ache is coming which goes away with in a few minutes. I had all types of test done @ the ent, cardiologist, primary care, which was normal. Even had a ct scan and mri of the brain which thank God came back normal. I'm taking the medicine for heart palpiations which causes fast heart beats, which was a side effect of the hyper thyroidism, and a side effect of the medicine was dizziness so the doctor lowered the dosage but i still have the dizziness. I dont know what's causing this feeling but I too don't feel like doing much of anything just in case I get a dizziness episode. it sometimes causes me to have a panic attact. I just turned 30 and it feels like I'm 80. I try my best to live a normal life especially for my 1 year old son, and do the normal things with out any health interferences but its really hard sometimes
Hello sorry 2 but n ..but i know how u feel on some parts ..when I was 17 I had pass out well talking on the phone I don't know how long I was out 4 but I do member waking up 2 the sound of the operator saying if u like 2 make a call plz hang up in try again...wen I realize I was on the floor I got up n ran 2 my mom n told her ...they took me 2 the doctor in they did test on me n said everything was ok...now that am 21 I been feeling really light headed out of no where....this been going on 4 years I having gone 2 the doctors 4 it am 2 scared 2 find some thing wrong wit me but I know its not healthy 2 feel like this...
fluorescent lights totally mess with my vision! they make me feel even dizzier! I feel like im about to throw up at some points it gets so bad.. but I don't know if i have anxiety?
I am so happy to have found this forum....I too have suffered from constant anxiety and dizziness for the past 5 years, I can't remember the last time I actually felt normal. I find that my symptoms heighten during my menstrual cycle, 2 weeks before, during and at least a week after sometimes throughout the whole month.  I find that the grocery store is the worst, before I knew what I had, I used to think I was having a heart attack or a stroke! It's a horrible feeling....I've been to therapy which helped but didn't complete it and now I'm suffering again.  I'm planning on going back to therapy.  I was also put on anti depressants which didn't work but made me feel worst, my biggest problem are my thoughts, Im always thinking of what ifs and thinking that Im going to die tragically leaving my kids......it's all in our minds and with faith and therapy I believe this terrible illness can be overcome! I've been to several doctors over the years, they've diagnosed me with several illnesses from Irritable Bowel Syndrome to Depression to Vertigo, it's all stress related.....having positive thoughts and reading these forums and knowing Im not alone really helps me with the healing process!! Hope you all get better soon! Have faith I know that God will help me as he has done to so for so many others...pray and ask and you will receive!
Hi, i am 20 years old, and i have been dealing with anxiety problems since i have been 17, I no how each and every single 1 of you feels, you can say no she dont all you want, BUT YES I DO!! every body n this world who does have anxiety problems do have different ones there not all the same, my problem got sooo bad that i couldnt do anything at all AND I MEAN NOTHING!!! i hated it i really really hated it, god forgive me but sometimes b4 i had my daughter i would just hope something would happen to where i wouldnt have to feel this feeling any more this fear, i went from doctor to doctor finally i found the doctor that i was looking for all my life lol he helped me out when i was 17 he put me on a depression and anxiety pill, well for the depression yes it worked 100 % as for the anxiety it only made it worse!!!! so then when i went back to him he stopped taking medical patients, so how do you think my anxiety went then, with no doc at the time to help and no 1 understood me, all i would get outta ppl was just breath, or take ur mind off of it, or its just all in your head, and honestly that really pisses ppl off especially when you have no IDEA what that person is going through or what a panic attack feels like and like i said I NO!!!! here i am 20 years old and still to this day i have bad anxiety problems when i was 18-19 it got so bad that i couldnt drive NO WHERE, i couldnt go to the store, i couldnt do ne thing on my own, i thought that i was gonna die from it lol sounds dumb but its the truth, always got sooo worked up to where i could feel the anxiety attack comming on, 1st my feet would start with cold flashes and then work its way up through my body to hot flashes n then back to cold i mean back n forth i would start shaking real bad i couldnt focus at that time i would get sooo dizzy that it would scare me because i thought i was going to faint where ever i was, omg i hate it!!! and i can go on and on but the reason y i decided to post something was to help somebody out and hope that i do once some 1 reads this, i finally found another doc im not going to say i like the doc that i go to lol but as of for now and then i would do ne thing to make those feelings go away!!! so my doc put me on clonidine (how ever you spell it sry) its some what as klonopin just a little diff!!!! and buseperone (prob spelled that wrong to sry) and zoloft and i have made a major change in my anxiety probs ever since i have been on them, 1 thing i did learn was you cant count on the pills to cure you of course!!! i wish omg i wish, i even had to talk to a counselor about my problems, and i hated doing that i felt that what is a counselor going to do??? and yes still to this day i feel the same!!! i feel that i have no reason to go and talk to a counsler because most of them tell you yes i no how you feel or no i dont but have took classes to become who i am today blah blah blah sry but thats not gonna make me feel any better a stranger talking to me about my probs that they have no idea about lmao nooo, sry, so 1 day my anxiety got the worst it has ever got to where i honestly wanted to admit my self to the 7th floor just because i thought that i was going crazy after a while!!! and no im not crazy lol but i mean for some 1 to have to fight that feeling for so long and anxiety just makes everything worse when you think about things such as : am i just going crazy"? or "am i crazy"? or "what is wrong with me?" i mean you really start believing that something is really wrong with you WHEN REALLY ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD, and i hate to say that because like i said sry about the language but when i heard that then it pissed me off like how can this be n my head if it was in my head i could get it to stop is how i always thought, but then i realized after me talking to my mom about it when it got to that point that i needed help asao, she told me again alicia it is all in your head, your imagination can do the most craziest things n this world that you would never imagine doing!!! so i made myself put wht my mom said to me in my head rather if i wanted to b-leave it or not, i said to myself i am doing this i am putting all of this in my head and making my self b-leave these things to where its making my anxiety shoot to the roof, so i started saying when i felt 1 comming on mind over matter alicia, mind over matter, meaning i am making the situation worse then what it really is (when it has to do with anxiety) for an example just incase if no 1 understands such as me driving like i said i couldnt drive I COULD NOT DO ANYTHING but driving is what i am going to use for now when im on the road ( and i read some girls thing on here saying that it scared her when she was on the highway she would have nowhere to pull over at) well in that case is the same as me when i now take my mom back and forth to work everyday 20 there and back on the highway but what i say to myself and this makes me feel alot better and feel more comfort that i no the lord is next to me and he wont let anything happen to me this is all in my head and i say its mind over matter over and over again untill i feel myself calming down!!! and that worked for me 1 step at a time and thats what i have had to do for almost 4 years now am i 100 percent better no, but i am 90 percent better, i feared and still fear that i will have to live like this all of my life, i dnt have a job because of it and i still dont but like i said 1 step at a time helps, and i also read a thing that some woman put that also loosing a loved 1 could trigger or start anxiety probs and i b-leave that to theee fullest because like i said i was 17 when all this started and when i turned 18 for a few months it just stopped out of no where omg i thought i was over it my gma that i was real close to passed away when i was 19 some 1 that i was sooo close to some 1 that took care of me and helped me and talked me through my probs some 1 i loved soooo much left, and when she did is when my prob started up again and got worse then EVER, and here i am still to this day fighting it and what makes me feel soo much better that idk if ne 1 can relate to this but i no my gma is next to me protecting me and will make sure that i am fine and that nothing such as "anxiety" will come over me the way that it did, and that makes me feel sooo much better to b-leave in that!!!! idk if i made any since to any 1 but i hope i did!!! and if there is any 1 else out there that has these problems you can contact me when ever and i will be more then happy to help you i would never wish this feeling upon no 1 EVER and like i done said you can b-leave it or not but i no exactly what you feel!!!!!!! you can message me at    alicia_aaliyah22***@****  
I also battle fear,anxiety and depression on a daily basis and it saddens me to hear that there are so many people that suffer the same as I do. It all started back in 2004 during a very trying time in my life. I have been to counseling and was put on meds but nothing really helped in fact the meds actually made me feel worse. I have learned a fun technique that takes a bit of imagination to keep it all under control. I know that most psychologists tell you to use imagery and to turn your focus on something else. Well I added my own interesting little twist to it. Whenever I start to feel anxious, nervous, fearful or depressed I take a deep breath and stand up tall with my head up high and I tell myself that I am a confident strong woman and I will conquer this anxiety it will not conquer me. I imagine myself wearing full amour and carrying a sword ready to go to battle against this pesky little beast. When I do this I can feel the fear and anxiety begin to dissipate. In my head I keep reenforcing how strong I am and how I will not allow anxiety to take over my life any longer. I do this throughout the day and it has become second nature to me. I have returned to work and I am now back in college which is something I could not do before. I could not even step one foot outside my door, I was so fearful of everything even talking to people was not easy for me. I walked around with my head down until one day I decided that I was not gonna be a weak little pawn in this game. Now I am driving again and doing all the things I thought I would not be able to do again. It did take me some time to get to where I am but I know for certain that I am not a slave to anxiety any more.
I too suffer from lightheadedness and dizziness everyday for the past 5 months now.  It affects my whole life to the point where I can't go out on weekends and live a normal life.  I still go to work but have had to call out sick several times this year.  It affects my concentration and performance at work, it affects my personal life and I am so frustrated and tired already.  I have had many tests done as well.  My MRI results showed that I have some inflammation in my nervous system.  The neurologist put me on meds but I have been taking it for 2 months now and I do not see any change.  My life has been like a nightmare for the past 5 months and I am starting to think that I will never get better.  When I walk I feel like the ground is not stable.  I feel like I am going to faint at times but so far I haven't fainted.  I get these weird sensations in my head at times and feel like I'm about to pass out but I don't..I start to panic and my heart races and I feel like I am going to die.  It is such a terrible feeling.  I have seen a therapist four times now and i don't think it is helping much.  I just continue to pray that this will go away soon and I can have my life back.
same problem here mate, i feel like everything around me dosent feel real, i feal dizzy spaced out my heart starts to race and i start to think its game over, im so deppressed right now that i think when im getting a big attack, why dosent it just finish me of :(, ive not had a MRI or any tests yet, my doctor gave me some diazapam it seems to calm me down alot but dosent get rid of the dizzyness or the fealing that nothins real and it feels like i cant think.. im 32 and im so down i realy want to cry.. im scared and dont no what to do, its getting on my wifes nerves.. please anyone help i feel so helpless......
Im 14,a girl, I have this thing where when i wake up really quickly, or get up really quickly i feel dizzy and my heart starts to race, when i feel dizzy its like when you turn the telly on and that fizzy noise it makes is in my head, also i get really anxious, whether its just people pushing in the school corridors i get really anxious, also when i get up really quickly i feel very lightheaded, i have dreams of which i feel i cant wake up, like im stuck, none of my bones or anything are working. Sometimes when i have headaches only one park of my head hurts and the sides take turn to hurt, also when im climbing down the stairs i feel as if theres a weight on my head.I got tested for anemia that was negative,  please help me.my mum said there might be something wrong with my sinus.
I am a 26 yr old male from England. It saddens me to hear about everyone here because I've been through all of this. I still am going through it from time to time but not as much as I used to. I will go through some of my symptoms and I'm sure a lot of you will agree with them, some maybe not but all our bodies are different.

- dizziness in a public place
- numbness in arms
- heart palpitations (feels like your heart is stopping)
- shaking
- blurred eyes

These are just some of the symptoms. Like I said, I still get them but I think identifying the reason is the key. After visiting a doctor and having a few depression classes, I believe that I suffer from anxiety of which the route cause is depression. I say I believe because that is the key. You have to accept that this is the reason why you get these symptoms. It's not that you're going to die, it's not that you've got a heart attack or anything like that. When I'm happy then I don't get anxious, that is fact. You have realise why you're not happy first. My brother died a few years ago and that is the reason for my depression and because he died suddenly, that has made me concerned with my own health and of course to suffer from hypochondria due to the fear of my parents losing another son. But of course, depression causes anxiety which causes bad feelings in your body which you take as being something bad. It's a terrible cycle but you've got to believe there's nothing wrong with you. You can't live your life like that. These bad symptoms are caused you body receiving adrenaline around your body. Also, you are not having a heart attack. Pains in your chest are caused by muscular retraction in the chest due to change in the breathing due to panicking.

So how do I deal with it? I've learnt several ways. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. Here are a few that help me:

- Exercise - I cannot stress how good this is, seriously. When I feel shaky and nervous in my house after work the best thing is to go for a run. On my own, heavy regular breathing, out of the house, fresh air. This is a godsend for me.
- Heavy breathing in and out counting 1 to 10 - seems to effortlessly relax the body and clear the mind
- Fun - do something fun to think of something else like the cinema, a swim in a pool or even, god forbid, a drink up the pub.
- Talk to someone about it

I went through a couple of months last year when I couldn't get out of bed, I was constantly dizzy and my eyes were blurred. The dizziness is there sometimes but the blurring has gone and I'm doing sport and happier. I'm getting there and you can too. Hope I've been of some help.
I feel dizzy almost everyday. I dont fear that im going to faint though. However my friends and family also say ots all in my head. I just want to feel normal again and i feel like im the only one who is experiencibg this. Ive had blood tests done 3 months ago but they found nothing. Theyre now doing yests again and im terrified that this may be something serious. The dizziness is : makea it hard to see the fine details in things and i cant think very deeply like for example while im doing homework. Im a 19 year old female if that helps. I pray for you all and wish the best of health for us.  
I feel dizzy almost everyday. I dont fear that im going to faint though. However my friends and family also say ots all in my head. I just want to feel normal again and i feel like im the only one who is experiencibg this. Ive had blood tests done 3 months ago but they found nothing. Theyre now doing tests again and im terrified that this may be something serious. The dizziness is : makea it hard to see the fine details in things and i cant think very deeply like for example while im doing homework. Im a 19 year old female if that helps. I pray for you all and wish the best of health for us.  
I am about to be 40 in a few months. I started feeling dizzy, heart racing, and thinking I was about to die for about three years now. I actually sit and see how I'm about to die. My worst fear is a heart attack. I really wish there was something that could be did about these thoughts. I am so tired of worrying if I'm about to die. Life has to be better than this. Thank you all for sharing your thoughts. It helps to know I'm not alone.
I have also had these symptoms and there are lots of ways to try to help when these attacks start (and I have passed out a couple of times and had panic attacks for years and been diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder/ Depression) there are breathing excercises to bring more oxygen to your body, also trigger points that can be pressed (very hard) while symptoms are coming on . also have found that massage helps a lot to relax your mind and when you are desperate you will try anything. I have studied this and realized that sugar, caffeine and alcohol GREATLY affect these issues. Being a "catastrophic thinker" like I am, I have to tell you that if your symptoms are really bad like mine were ( I had 5-10 panic attacks a DAY and would NEVER leave the house at one point and felt likeI was floating) IF you do these things and find a way to RELAX YOUR MIND and find peace in your life, it helps a lot. I am now a massage therapist because of all of my studying of this disorder:)
I still have attacks (which is why Im looking up these symptoms once again) but they are rare and I am at least functional. When I realize Im having more than normal I look first at my diet and excercise.....and that sounds like the typical response for every problem  but it makes a HUGE difference....even ONE soda a day can make this a lot worse.....THEN I look at my stress levels. Try to think more positively every day, thank GOd for the positive things in your life....RELAX and make time for yourself and laugh (even a fake laugh releases positive endorphins) and try SINGING....I know this may sound rediculous but if you are desperate like I was just try it.....I learned these things from YEARS of experience. If they still dont help you, there are also techniques called "tapping" to try but you should look that up online and check where the points are. (It helps calm you when you know a panic attack is coming on and you feel like you need to "fight or flight".  Best of luck to you all. I truly feel bad that anyone has to experience this.
Hi All,
Its so nice to know im not alone. I assisted with CPR on a man that was having a heart attack in the Airport. With use of a defib he started breathing again but sadly died two weeks later. Ever since then ive constantly had thoughts of death. Both of my family or myself. Im constantly dizzy, and most days I feel im passing out, my heart races and I sweat all over. Like many of you the supermarket is the worst or in crowds of people......as I fear if anything happens to me I cant get help. Ive just been on holiday and everyday and night was the sanme to the point I couldnt enjoy it. Im affraid I have a cardiac problem, but my rational side of my brain says its normal to feel this way because of my incident??? Surely these symptoms are not in my head? I dont know what to do, I dont recognise myself anymore:-(
hi i keep gong lightheaded and panicky, we went away for the weekend and i was fine as soon as we returned i was to the same old feeling really panicky headaches etc, in the last year i lost my nan and grandad and had a car crash but surely it cant be the cause off it...? im constanstantly stressing about money and not affording our bills. Any one have any answers ?? cheers
I just do not believe it is ONLY anxiety.  The beginning of this started when I was in middle school (wierd abnormal symptoms)...for example:  I would be sitting in class and mny pupils would dilat so large , it felt like I was staring in the sun and I would have to shut my eyes.  This started to make me anxious, because obviously it is embarassing to be in class talking and have to squint because the lights are blinding you, but no one else.  THEN  years later I began drink heavily, drank heavily for years and worked in bars, noticed I would black out way easier than other people and get crazy.  After changing my drink from vodka to wine, that improved...BUT then the day after drinking I began to get slow irregular shallow breathing, numb limbs, jaw would lock up, tounge would get numb, entire room or outside would spin and I can feel my self fading out/fainting/losing consciousness.  These symptoms would start on a  normal day, with nothing makeing me anxious.  OF COURSE after having this wierd rush flood my body, I would then obviously get freaked out.  This is not JUST anxiety, I am convinced.  EKG and bloos tests are normal.  Panic attacks should speed up the heart, not cause you to stop breathing and faint. Could it be possible that some peoples body is spuratically flooding with adrenaline, because of a disorder?  All physicians write off that idea and want to say ONLY anxiety attacks in  your head.  It is physical first and the mental !  I just know it!
I have the same symtoms (symptoms) and no one understands how fustrating this condition is. Hope everyone gets better..
i feel the same way you all guys are going thru.  does anyone of you been drinking caffeinated drink - like coffee and cola beverages?  i think they are culprits to what we are feeling.  went to see also my doctor the results came out fine also... she pointed out that we have to pay attention to what we take in and try to observe what happens next.  then we all just have to avoid those kind of food... high in sodium could also make us feel that way.... it's really scary when it happens.  lets just regularly see our docs just in case it might turn out to be a symptom of a much more dreaded illness... lets all stay happy... it helps. lets all be worry free.... lets try.
Hey ..I am 20 years old...I've experienced this year a hell of jurney of heavy dizzinesss and fainting....It started to happen once i donated blood to cancer children 6 months ago..since then every day i feel dizzy from time to time and i have fainted 4 times since the donation...i made check ups for blood but came up with nothing...even my doctor said iam perfectly healthy...so i realy dont know what is happening but i am sure its because of the blood donation
I few years back I had an acute attack of these symptoms.  Agoraphobia, dizzy, anxiety, nausea etc.  The scariest part was when the panic attacks got so bad I developed Insomnia.  I got so I couldn't even walk outside to the letterbox at the end of my driveway.. I was terrified I was going to have to spend the rest of my life on medication. I found a book that helped me through it.  I did nothing but study it and do the exercises in it and it truly helped.  The best part about it is that I didn't end up on Medication, I managed to use the information in the book to get me through it. What I realized was that this had been coming for a while.  I would have symptoms and I would fob them off.  I had developed silly mental habits that just got worse and worse until I finally popped basically.  The book that got me out of the hole I'd fallen into was "The power of self coaching - the five essential steps to creating the life you want" By Joseph J. Luciani, PH.D.  
Forgot to add that another aspect of this condition for me was caused by low blood sugar.  I found a book on Low Blood sugar called "Eat to beat low blood sugar"  By Martin Budd, N.D., D.O. and Maggie Budd.  Hope all this helps.  Would love to get any feed back to see if these books help others.
Cheers,
Jackie.
Hi im a 22 year old christian man i also have been feeling like a weird feeling like somthing is going to happen. I fear god so much because he has the power to send us to hell i got saved when i was about 12 but always fell off then got up now im doing rite i feel like god is not with me and is tired of what im doing and is gonna send me to hell. I pray every day but this feeling wont go away it is a very empty feeling inside. i start to work outside and i get real light headed its weird
i am 29 and i suffer from the same symptoms. whenever i am standing i feel like i could pass out/collapse at any moment, but it only seems to happen when i am thinking about it. when i am not thinking about it or analysing myself, i seem to manage very happily and calmly. i seriously think this desire to self analyse which only causes me to become anxious is partially responsible for the symptoms i experience. i would also say that stress is another significant part of the problem because when i am not stressing and doing something enjoyable i find that i can go for hours without thinking about my symptoms or experiencing them.

i definitely haven't found a way to rid myself of this problem but i think the fact that we live in a highly dependable society means that we have to think long and hard about the way we treat people and ourselves in order to feel at ease with those we depend on. the negative aspect of depending on someone or something means that you are always in fear of upsetting the balance between what you want and what people want of you. i feel that this is significantly influencial of our desire to analyse everything because we can't simply say and do what we feel in fear of jeopardising our comfort zone. so we analyse everything, including ourselves, to ensure that we are at peace but since we interact directly or indirectly with numerous people everyday, we are always anxious about what people are doing or thinking and how it may affect us.

we are thinkers and it is in our nature to make peace and be independent. so until that absolute sense of peace and indepency happens we will always be anxious and fearful of ourselves and our actions and whenever we have a moment to stop and think, we will. i hope this helps some people because i think talking about it and sharing our thoughts and views can hopefully see us get through this hardship and have us all living healthy, happy and independent lives once again where we aren't living in fear so we can voice our true opinion on things.
hey guys Im 14 years hold..
and this last weeks i've been feeling soo dizzy ...i almost fall.
my mom told it's because the weather it's changing... or something.. but i dont believe it...
&& she told me as well that i must be eating badly... but i eat realy normal.
i can't find out why....Help!!
EVERYONE HERE NEEDS TO GO SEE A DOCTOR! What many of you are experiencing is anxiety attacks (which I have had for 3 years now). I have felt the EXACT SAME WAY AS YOU and through therapy and medication I am now SO MUCH BETTER.

Do NOT feel that you are crazy, weak, etc. because you need help and/or medication - if you had high blood pressure would you feel that you are "weak" because your body needs high blood pressure medication to control something other people have no problem with? If you had diabetes would you feel "crazy" because your body doesn't create insulin like everybody else? No, you would understand that our bodies do not all work the same and some people need medication because of deficiencies/problems and that is why Dr's exist and why we are lucky to live in a time where medical help is available to us.

Anxiety/Depression are sometimes caused by hormone imbalances and therefore your body NEEDS medicine to help just like someone who has diabetes. Therapy also helps control these imbalances without the use of medication and/or in combination with it the same way physical therapy helps patients after surgery. There is NOTHING to be ashamed of for asking for help with these problems and unfortunately because of the huge stigma around getting help with mental issues many people suffer terribly.

You must take control of your life and do something to help yourself - If you feel like something doesn't seem quite right please go see a specialist who has knowledge on the subject.

Wishing you all the best!!
I agree completely with Alie332.  I'm now 43 years old and started having anxiety/panic attacks at 22.  I was convinced for sure I was dying, having a heart attack, didn't know for sure what was wrong with me.  I went to the ER, of course they said I'm fine and it's anxiety attacks.  Later on I was convinced they were wrong.  (sure, they are professionals and I would know more than them........yeah right)

I finally went to a psychologist (advice of my regular Dr.) and I did bio-feedback for this so called "problem".  It worked for quite awhile, then I have had them come back.  The BIGGEST thing to seriously remember and teach your brain to really know, is that it is NOT a serious health problem.  It's only anxiety or panic attacks.  You are going to LIVE.  It's amazing how many people actually have this.  Some people won't even talk about it with others.  It's VERY good to talk with others.  And yes, I'm on meds for this.  One I take every night regularly and another one only as needed.  Which is in the evening I will if I feel like I need it.

I don't know if this helps anybody out there, but if it does I will be SO glad it did.  Ask me questions if you want since I have dealt with this for a LONG time.

Wishing you well and thanks for reading.  :)
For the last two months I've had these feelings, they first hit me late at night when I was on the couch laying down. I was just watching TV before bed and my head got really heavy and it felt like I was going to fall off the couch. I tried to gain my bearings and walk upstairs to tell my wife. I just laid there not moving for the rest of the night. Then it stayed with me every day since. I am a 28 year old male, 185 lbs and 6'0. I run and exercise a few days a week. I drink a lot of coffee before noon with no food or water. So I thought it was the caffeine. I stopped coffee and soda but was still having issues. What it feels like to me is that my head is a bowling ball, really heavy like and that it will roll down off my neck at any time. Its a really weird feeling, I can feel the pressure in my head and sudden jolts make me dizzy. My ears feel a little sensitive, like they are under pressure. Like when I'm driving I will just go off the road, its been really scary. My dizzyness is sort of subtle, not like right when you get off a cruise ship dizzy, but more like I just got off a roller coaster dizzy. The only thing I have anxiety about is heights and flying. I have flown alot recently for work and I take xanax at the airport, in which it makes me calm for the flight. But, still I have this feeling in my head. I was in Chicago last week for business and had to go outside for fresh air, because my head felt like it was going to fall off. Well, I finally had someone look at me, I have a lot of inner ear fluid in my left ear. They couldn't see through the right ear because it was so clogged. I am hoping this is why I've been unbalanced for the last two months. I told myself if I had to live with this feeling for the rest of my life, I would just want to leave. I couldnt imagine this feeling forever, its not normal, I just want my head back. So last night, I took my first dose of 3 steriods, I have to take another 3 today. I can say this morning, I feel some what better. My head feels weird still, but not as bad where its going to fall down. I havent been as dizzy, just a really heavy head still. I am hoping this will work. Its a tapered dosage so I have a few more days of steriods to take. I hope this might help someone out. I really hope this is not from my anxiety because only thing I worry about is flying, I dont get stressed at work or home. I'm a mellow person for the most part.
So it is true that anxiety can make u feel extremely dizzy? I always look up stuff on the internet to find out whats wrong with me and that makes me go even crazier. Nice to finally find a website where people are experiencing the same thing. Any advice on how to get rid of this without takin pills because its gettin to the point where im not as active as i use to be. thanks guys
i have been dizzy for the last 2yrs this feeling is very bad. 24/7 alway feel light headed and dizzy. have went to see the specialist and done all the test all came out is normal why why why it have been tortured me for 2yrs.  i scare to go out alone i scare i will faint. at work i alway apply for sick leave because this dizzy illness. whenever i feel dizzy feeling i will feel anixety i will very scare why why seeing alot of doctors keep giving all sort of medicine but it does not help have anyone came across this???
hi i am 19 years old

In the past 4 months i have left home for mental abuse and feeling neglected so i finished the last of my senior year in highschool living with my bestfriend.it was hard to deal with my mother because i know she loves me but has made bad decisions in picking favorites and etc.when i graduated i moved to tennesse from florida to live with my granmother who i am very close to and she practically raised me when i was very young before she moved.i left everyone and my friends and church behind.i never had any prep or hope for college or for the future.i got really depressed and upsett and one day all the sudden i was sitting on the couch after eating lunch i got really really dizzy and my heart started to pound really bad and having fluttering in my chest and i got really scared and it felt like i was going to pass out and i felt also like i couldnt breathe and that my lungs would collapse.my granmother called 911 and i talked to the lady on the until the paramedics came for me.they diagnosed me with severe anxiety...which was hard for me to believe.everyday after that it started to happen midly all through out the day until around night is when it gets really bad.they did an ekg,blood work,and chest xrays,took my blood pressure and pulse rate and said there was nothing wrong with me.....so i went to see a primary doctor and he put me on celexa and ive been taking it for 3 weeks and its not working.i have the worst trouble sleeping.i dont eat much anymore,and ive lost weight  (which isnt such a bad thing)  but i always live in fear....i feel like somethings bad with me like heart disease because anxiety has very similar symptoms...so im a very scared and emotional person who has breathing troubles all through out the day and feels like no one understands.....its very depressing and i just want comfort and reasurrance that i will be ok.
hey guys i have been dizzy for 6 months now. i had ALL the tests done and everything was normal (thank god) so the dr are saying its a panic and anxiety problem.

so i been in therapy and just started taking zoloft, today is 2 weeks since i started.

did you guys take these kinds of meds?....were you dizzy before and feel better now?
Hi, I have had problems with anxiety/panic attacks for 20 years now.  I'm a 43 yr. old female, started about when I was 23.  Yes, the Dr. also put me on Zoloft.
I refused at first to go to therapy for it, but finally went.  The therapy helped me for several years.  The biggest thing to learn which is actually pretty tough for us, is that it is REALLY anxiety and nothing is actually wrong with us.
I started doing a lot of studying on anxiety.  It's amazing how many people have it.

I would worry so bad every time symptoms came up, ie:  dizziness, chest pains, breathing weird, etc.  What's interesting is not every person has the same exact symptoms.  So dizziness for so long can make us worry of course, but seeing a Dr. is the best.  They know after tests and talking to you if it's anxiety.  Of course if your like me, you believe it for the first day maybe, then start investigating to make sure your Dr. is right, because, well HEY!  It's our body and we get freaked out.  Hence, ANXIETY.  :)

I could say so much more on this subject here, but I don't want to write a book.  Ask me questions or anytime your feeling weird about it, make a note to me on here.  I feel really good if I can help out somebody else being as though I know what I have been through for so long.

Thanks for reading everyone!!!!!  :)
I am so relieved to see that i am not the only one that feels like this. I was driving myself and husband mad with nthese feelings. But since coming on here and the advice from nana145 i had my first good week last week. Not so good today but hopefully will improve again. Just taking one day at a time

.
Omgg I feel the same exact wayy. Im 20 nd I feel like my life is over I feel like im going crazy nd dat im gna die bc im alwayssss dizzy nd feel like im gna faint. My family thinks its nothing that its all in my head which brings me bak to thinking im going crazy. I havent seen a doc im too scared. Evrry day is a struggle trying to keep it together ive had this feeling since april
After having a panic attack for the first timee. Im always homee im afraid to do or go anywhere .. Its ruining my life
I have suffered the same symptoms for almost a year. I was against medication too until I just couldn't take it no more. I couldn't Function at work, I couldn't go out to the store or even drive! I even had high blood pressure! So my doctor finally put me on low dose of celexa and low dose of Ativan (for anxiety attacks). So far my anxiety has calm down alot. Not as bad as it was before. Now atleast I can go to work, go to stores and drive. I still get anxiety with my pre menstral and post menstral. I'm still working on getting rid of my anxiety and someday wean off my medication. Everything will get better with time and faith.
Monica
I've been feeling lightheaded and off balance now for about 7 days... pretty much non stop. My anxiety just peaks at times and its terrible... My Dr. won't run any tests on me and assures me its just anxiety. He's seen me for 3 years treating me for anxiety.

I have been med free for a very long time until now. I'm going back on Lexapro.. and ive been taking ativan to help the nerves.

But I feel off balance and lightheaded and its scares me. Feels like im walking on a cruise ship or something sometimes. Or if I look down then up everything is whooshy for a second.

This has made my anxiety so bad I started crying tonight. My heart rate was at 120 b/c of the anxiety. I took an ativan calmed down... called my Dr. he assured me ONCE again its all just anxiety.

He said If it were a tumor or brain cancer, I'd be having MAJOR symptoms like TERRIBLE MIGRAINES, and blurred vision, and even loss of sight.

And I havent had any headaches or anything like that. Just light headedness constantly.

It stinks so bad. I feel for all of you. But I WILL BEAT THIS! I have beaten anxiety episodes many many of times. This one is just different. I have never felt this lightheadedness feeling with my anxiety before.

I think its manifesting itself in a new way.
Hi  girl im 26 years old n i hav anxiety n panic attacks over 2 years ... Do t worry everything will be fine n thus gies to everyone thats goung thru this... Doctor put me on xanax .5 mg  and it really work the only thing is that made me sleepy but it really keep me away from the Attacks...im supose to take it ones or twice every day but i really only did it for two week n then only when i really need it , you know when u feel that is coming... Nobody will underarand unless they go thru it ... The only thing i can tell u is u r gonna be fine ... Dont forget to take ur medication  go to the psicologist cuz believe it or not what do u need to here is that u r ginna be fine .. Nithing is gonna happen to u , that u do t ha e any heart problem or die from it  ... Listen take it from me that i was on the botton i even thought that i was crazy for real ... Ur mi d is powerful n can make u believe thing ... But after i went to the psycologist n tak my med im fine  now  i only take my med maybe ones every two months sometimes more cuz i try to convence myself that nothing is gonna happen  and try to breeth deep and... Usually goes away...!!! Try it u can do it ... But dont forget  u will be fine i know is scary but it will go away lil by lil... But u have to follow what the doctor said ... ;).  
TThis just started to happen to me to :'( n I hate it. It ***** so bad. Im only 14 years old. I just want this to go away, and yeah when I go into walmart and stores it ***** with my head and eyes. Its weird. Schools about to start and you don't even know how scared I am for this.
Plus a few weeks back I went to a tech n9ne concert I had the biggest panic attack ever.
Everyone thinks im doing it for attention but Ik im not. Now my head is starting to hurt once a day and I get super lightheaded ..... idk what to do? :/
i am 15, and ive been going through the same problems, dizziness, im always tired, i havent gone anywhere for a while because im scared i will pass out, i really dont feel like myself, and it feels as if i have short-term memory loss.
my gf has just had a baby in the last 48 hours, he is a healthy lad so i have no worrys over him. however my partners ankles have just recently really swollen up. even when she was preg they was never this bad, and now she is complaining of a bad back. but what is worrying me the most is that she is saying she feels really dizzy and feels like she could pass out at any moment, im really worried as she is determined not to make a fuss of going to drs. this is our 2nd child and this is some thing she has never been through please HELP if you can thank you
hi guys
i had 2 finish work on friday from feeling light headed, i panicked when it happened & my heart started 2 beat faster n faster i started sweating and shaking i thought i was gna av a heart attack!!!!
doctors did all sorts of tests on me right down to a drop test for my ears.
nothing came back also all my bloods are clear.
i have a major fear of dieing and not being in control and i think it is becoming a problem with me. Being a passenger in a car or bus is awful but an aeroplane!!! dnt eben go there!!!
Im goin 2 the doctors 2moro & i was just wondering what people have said 2 doctors 2 diagnose theses horribl feelings. I only feel ok when i am sleeping & thts along as i dont dream about crap!!!!

Plz help im 27 & i hate being like this the last few days :(
hey i started havin the same thing wrong with me about 4 or 5 mons ever i had my babyboy dec 15 anf still to this day i feel like my head has got a lot of prusher in it and i get light headed and sore when i touch my headed almost everyday and im only 21 and i have been to my family doc and he did blood work and it can back fine i went and had x ray done and nothing i just wish i no was wrong i just want it to be the same a way it was before i have my baby that when it really started i sceared and dont no what wrong with me  still i just want to be a good mother and wife and be happy can any body help idk and what make it so hard is a sceared to be with my baby by my self because what if i was to past out who would take care of him if he cry no one that why i move back home i really need some help.
Glad to hear that I aint alone I suffer from aanxiety attacks can't go to town or shopping or even go on a bus without panicing the doctor just told me to go out every day and push myself its easier said than done I even now think I am going to die when I go to sleep at night or I have something wrong with my head I suffer from epilepsy  and think its that playing up wish I could get help
I have been feeling so dizzy lately.I feel like I am about to faint or passout.After reading your comments I am going to see my doctor.It is really nice to know I am not the only one feeling like this.
Wow I feel it too
I stopped driving on the highway three years ago, after several panic attacks while driving.  Around that time (right around the time I was divorced from my wife), I ended up in an emergency room on the verge of passing out in the street, and convinced I was dying.  Turned out there was nothing physically wrong with me.  

The year before that, I became convinced that the world was ending.  I also thought I was being monitored by aliens from outer space.  At night, I would go around my house, looking for them in closets.  Yeah.  It was bad.  That was 2007.          

Last summer, I was convinced I had Type 1 diabetes and was dying.  I was lightheaded and weak all the time.  Urinating all the time, like a diabetic.  Went to the doctor.  She told me all my signs were normal - except my blood pressure and pulse rate, which were through the roof.  Said I was having a panic attack.  After finding that out, I stopped being lightheaded, and stopped urinating all the time.  Odd.    

This summer, I'm lightheaded and dizzy all the time.  Nauseated.  I became convinced that I have colon cancer.  I'm still half-convinced I have it.  Doctor says no blood in the stool, no risk factors, too young, very unlikely.  I might go see another doctor and get a colonoscopy, though I don't want to.  

I started seeing a psychotherapist last week.  Beats me what I'm going to do long-term.  I feel like I'm becoming more and more debilitated.  There are many days when just I sit there, convinced I'll be dead soon.  I'm self-employed, so no one is watching what I do all day, except my girlfriend, who is at her wit's end.    

I had almost a solid year without this in my life (mostly), but now it's back and as bad as ever.  I often feel like crying, but it is physically impossible for me to cry.  It's against my upbringing.  I have never cried as an adult, and only very rarely as a boy.        

I am glad to look on here and see so many people with similar problems.  Nice to think I'm not the only one.  Nice to entertain the idea that I'm not actually dying.

Ugh ive been like that off and on my whole life im a 24yr old female and it comes and goes i hate it sooo bad i have been on meds for anxiety in my teens i got off when i got pregnant at 19 i started feeling better but no out of no where im like that again except the worst part is i get very numb its terrifying like if id go to touch my arm i literally feel as if my hand goes right threw same with trying to grasp door handles my hair my clothes everything i touch feels like my hand is going right threw like feels like cotton or something its super crazy sounding i know! docs thought i was crazy when i went to the hospital with a "attack" well i notest it gets worse with pain killers an certain teas and lack of sleep idk but the last 3 days its mostly dizzynes specially at children stores all the colors just blend in and i feel like falling over
I am around your age.I'm 11 years old. But for me it's different.I would wake up and I would not be able to stand up without basically having to lean on the wall.My house has 2 floors and my room is on the 2nd floor so I would struggle to get downstairs to eat breakfast.I usually wake up before everybody else so there is nobody to help me.During this time I would feel nauseated and really dizzy and it would only stop if I lie down.I would also feel lightheaded and can only concentrate on 1 thing at a time.When I sit up or stand and just look around I would feel the type of dizziness you get after spinning for a long time.(You know the type of dizziness that makes you walk weirdly)If there was a lot of noise going on(A.K.A.my siblings)my head would start to hurt.Anybody know what's going on?
I know its kind of bad to say but it kind of nice to know other people are going through what i am going through. I am a 19 year old male and I am a sophomore in college. I started having anxiety and panic attacks my freshmen year of college. The symptoms went away with therapy but lately it seems like it has come back with roaring vengancs. So i went to the internet for help (not always a great idea). But i was lucky enough to find this forum which seemed to help me relax for the time being.

Thank you.
About six weeks ago I was driving and all of a sudden my whole body started to go numb and tingly, I pulled over and my husband started to drive. A couple seconds later my hands and legs cramped up and I was pretty much paralized, I couldnt move. My husband called an ambulance and the same night I was released. The doctor said it was hyperventalation syndrome caused by anxiety. This is the first time something like this has ever happened to me and it was out of the blue. So the next couple days I felt like crap but then everything was normal again. Well, last week it happened again, and again and this last time I know I was not hyperventalating at all when I went numb. All the doctors keep telling me its anxiety, and I need to learn breathing techniqes so I dont cramp up like that but I seriously dont think im hyperventalating when this happens. It almost seems like I go numb, cramp up and then hyperventalate because im scared. Does anyone else feel like this?
Yeah i feel that way all the time it worries me alot because i keep on thinking it is worse than what it really is.... i hate it.
I have suffered with panic attacks/ anxiety/ agoraphobia for years. And you need to remind yourself that that is all it is... anxiety. You arent going to have a heart attack/ faint or die... you have felt that way before and none of that happened. Telling yourself these things tends to help.

Aside from that... some of you CLEARLY have VERTIGO. If you feel like you are spinning/ falling or that things around you are spinning/ falling etc... its vertigo. Unfortunately... there isn't much you can do about it. (I also have vertigo.)
IMPORTANT READ PLEASE ::::*******

hey Everyone, So there are too many comments above about one simple same thing... I am 17 and this thing started when i was 15....and by now i know why its happening...

As many of the people above said, ITS ALL IN OUR HEAD... Everyday I wake up think its gonna happen and it happens, it gets wrost when i want to go out with m8s,family or go to uni :( .....

I HAVE A SOLUTION GUYS PLZ READ :

So just tonight i thought how can we get over these thinking about dying,fainting,hopeless and ..... SO WE Should get in a group like A facebook Private chat and talk threw this to get this solved ,.... We just need to talk to eachother, who ever has this symptoms so we can let them go away from our head PLz take this serious ....

ADD ME ON FACEBOOK my email :  hamid_topoloo2007***@****

Don't be shy..this is nothing to be shy about...its ur life u cant just live like this for ever till it takes ur soul from u ...Act today.. WE can do it trust eachother.... I'm waiting for ur facebook adds so we can start the chats and solve this hugeeeee problem which is causing 450 Milion people world wide :))

Stay safe xxx
MY EMAIL MISSED SOME PART :   hamid_topoloo2007 @  yahoo  .   com
I find it helps when you talk to someone with simar experiances, what we have i think is called a generalized panic disorder or agorophobia.. i think people who dont have anxiety will never know just how horroble and depressong it is to have this. but the route to helping anxiety is to track down its causes.. what are you anxious or afraid about?? why is it triggered at this specific time or did a traumatic experiance cause it?? these questions when answered will start to help, then of course therapy, and if necessary medicine. i do wanna say i know where everybody is coming from, i have had this disorder since the age of 12, i cant even leave my house without that dizziness, and panicky feeling that somethings wrong. i'm only 17 years old i wonder every day why this happens to me, why i cant be like the rest of the teenagers my age, out partying and having fun. when the truth is your worse enemy is yourself.. most anxiety sufferes will sit amd fill there heads that somethings wrong, and who's your body gonna believe best other then its own brain?? thoughts are very powerful and inflictive on how we feel, and this dizziness you feel is referred to as the fight or flight response. as mammals are brain releases a chemical im the brain alerting the body of possible danger, when infact there is none, this trigger can increase the heart rate making blood flow faster and in return make it feel harder to breath, and less oxygen, making us dizzy, by doing this your body is preparing for the worse. now the thoughts are rushing through your head, you feel like your gonna pass out right? well imfact it is impossible to pass out while your body is in this state, the reason being is your brain is sending signals to your body to be ready to run or fight, you feel more connected amd aware of your surroundings, much like a wild deer lol, how ever hyperventilating can cause you to pass out, try learning some breathing techniques... also you can sometimes jog off this anxiety feeling, that may be difficult if your in public lol just some tips on how to handle it, i suffer from this to am have pretty much stidoed it the past 4 years.. so if anybody needs somenody to talk to, because as a fellow person sufferimg from this i know its best to talk to someone who you can relate to, vetses somepne telling your your out of your mind and youll be fine lol... my email is ***@****, :) hope i can help
IMPORTANT READ PLEASE ::::*******

I HAVE A SOLUTION GUYS PLZ READ :

ADD ME ON FACEBOOK my email :  hamid_topoloo2007 @ yahoo . com

Stay safe xxx
Hi, I am exactly like all of you but no one had posted on here for a few years so how is everyone?  I am very frustrated and mine seems to get worse as does my anxiety and depression as the lightheadedness is so bothersome.  I have vestibular loss on my left side and trying therapy but nothing is working.  I have tried various anxiety meds but only Ciprelex worked the longest and then got anxiety again.  I tried previous meds but same negative effects so back on Ciprelex.  I don't know what else to do.  Any advice?  I feel like I always have to hold my head up.
I'm so happy to know there's other people out there that feel the same. I swear I thought I was crazy or something. I'm 19 and for almost a year now I've felt this dizzy/lightheaded feeling and its constant. I cant even do anything, It's hard enough trying to wake up and go to work every morning. When my boyfriend wants me to go places I have to make up some sort of excuse like I'm tired from work just to stay home. I feel safe knowing I'm home and away from a bunch of people. I feel like I'm going to pass out wherever I go, especially in the car to work. This happens all day throughout the entire day. Also, my memory has gone foggy, I can't seem to remember hardly anything anymore. I also feel like sometimes I see things moving when they really aren't, it's the weirdest thing and that has actually been going on for years now, I just thought it would eventually go away. Also, I get so nervous/worried about about my symptoms that when I think about them constantly my body like heats up or something and I cant stand to be in the heat! I need to be cold all the time. My main issue is definatly the faintly/lightheaded feeling and I just don't know how to cope with life anymore. I cant stand it, I cant even do anything anymore. Suggestions, PLEASE
Hi no one has posted on this site for awhile.  How is everyone doing?  I am like the majority of you and have been lightheaded for 13 years now and have been treated for anxiety since.  I recently found out that I have a unilateral vestibular disorder on my left ear.  I am anxious and depressed as nothing is getting better from therapy.  I have tried various anxiety meds and back on one I started in 2 years ago although in May I had panic again.  The other meds still created the symptoms that I went off them for so I am sticking with this Ciprelex until I speak to another therapist.  How do you guys cope and get through each day?  I posted this earlier but it didn't show.
Sort new to this site and see my post originally posted.
im 13 years old and recently my house burned down, and my brother was burned pretty bad in that fire, i started noticing that same day of the fire that whenever i looked around it looked as if i was whatching a movie.. its been well over a year now.. and those feelings in my head are getting worse.. my family doesnt believe me.. im pretty much alone in this, i thought it was stress at first but as i said its been over a year, and where back on are feet.. and i just cant take this stuff any more.. please help!
Im going through the exact same thing as you guys. NOT FUN! I just want to be 'normal' again- i mean as normal as anyone else. Im so tired of being affraid to do anything or go anywhere its so horrible! But I must say I too feel tons better just knowing im not the only one. I mean im not glad yall are miserable just glad im not crazy lol. going to the doc soon will keep you posted!
I too am an anxiety and panic patient.... and wow...does it suck!! I have had this problem now for over ten years and as of late symptoms have been popping in and out of my life again!! I first began to start having these attacks at around the age of 22 after trying "E" with a friend. Over the years the constent worry and fear have brought on other issues that maybe could have been avoided. Due to use of paxil.. in one year and six months I had gained 125 pounds .. but what can you expect from packing on pounds paxil..lol. In 2003 I became pregnant with my first child and delivered at 26 weeks due to the use of paxil while pregnant. Since then I have been diagnosed with high blood pressure and a heart murrmur from constent WORRY!! I like many others here have the lightheaded dizzy feeling all the time and it seems as when you go to the doctor with these complaints they write if off right away to panic and your left with an uneasy feeling of what if it really is something more. I have since had another child and always fear driving with my children in the car incase I pass out and often times fear being left alone with them because I dont want them to be there if I ever was to pass out..When one of these episodes occur I usually try and "talk myself down" I assure myself that I will be okay and that in ten years with this condition ..I have never passed out. Sunlight and grocery store lighting usually will get me worked up or when my feet get too hot!! weird I know.. but as a coping crutch.. I wear sandals year round.. pray before leaving the house and keep a cell phone close... for many years I would try to hold back tears before an attack trying to fight it... but within the past two yrs or so I let it out... I just cry and for me that generally lessons the attack. I am new to this forum and have many many more stories I could share but I feel like if we as a commuinty stick together and challenge ourselves and stand up against our fears.. we will find that we will be the ones in the end laughing at panic..Myself and a very close friend of mines who also suffers from anxity have daily tasks that we give eachother which is very helpful for the both of us.. she may have me drive to the store alone and I may have her to sit in the house for three hours alone... it is not always pretty...lol.. we have both had attacks while facing these challenges but the more you face these fears and fight back the easier some of the things that will trigger your attacks will become... I invite anyone here who just needs someone to talk to or anyone who would like to join us in challenges to do so.. This isnt a sales pitch or scam ... just someone who wishes someone would have reached out to me when I first started having these attacks... my name is Jamica and my email is ***@****...
Omg! Finally I found some people I could relate to! Please tell me if ur situation has got any better! I was such a party/ hyper person and suddenly I started getting sick 7 years ago and now I hit rock bottom! I can't live like this anymore please someone help
Hi, I have the same problem as all of you, I have dizziness, feeling off-balance, nervousness, shaking, headaches. It is awful and I know I have to change my way of thinking it just seems like I don't know how to change it. I feel like I need to join a support group for people who have the same thing, I really think it would help, but don't know how to go about starting a group.I have lots of thoughts go through my head all the time like I have a problem the doctors can't find, Or that I'm going to die,or lose control, I worry about a brain tumor, I don't like going in stores, it seems to get worse when I do. I am still nervous at home too though.Sorry for going on and on. God bless you all.
Hey I tried to add you to facebook  hamid_topoloo2007 @  yahoo  .   com. But it just showed a link to this site. I have bad anxiety and dizziness too it's hard to attend class or anything with it, I get it when I drive, in class etc and the only place I feel comfortable is home. I quit smoking and stopped drinking and took up lifting weights but it still comes and goes and it's ********!.......you can add me to facebook anyone who has these sypmtoms so we can try to get rid of them by talking, don't be hesitant to add me, we all have one thing in common and that is why I am writing this, hope to speak with some of you. Thanks
Do any of you feel tension in your shoulders and neck? I have this also and the doctor said that's whats causing theses bad headaches I have.I feel so unsteady sometimes I just hate to get up and move around, but I have to keep going, this anxiety is really getting to me. There has to be a way to overcome it but how? I have muscle weakness, i shake sometimes, I feel like its hard to function. Does anyone else feel this way. I worry about something bad happening to me all the time, i get tensed up at every little pain and worry about it.I start seeing a therapist today, hope it helps.Hope we all find a way to overcome anxiety. God bless you.
GUYS LISTEN and FOLLOW me!!!!
I had exactly the same symptoms as you do and I was able to treat myself on my own without any medications (While drunk or hangover I still have those symptoms I had before, but I still drink socially)

Take following steps:

1 While feeling dizzy or panic attack tell yourself: OK if I have to pass out let me pass out right now, keep doing whatever you doing. You will see nothing will happen.

2 Start working out preferably with weights or abs,no cardio at this point, (2-3 per week, at least for 45 minutes) while doing this you will even feel worst and dizzy than in general. That's normal suck it up!!

You will see the changes just in couple weeks: You still feel dizzy but only while workout, not at home or anywhere else

3 Add to you workout routine at the end tread mill 10-15 minutes(pick your own speed, not too fast and too slow around 4.0-6.0)

You will notice just in couple weeks that you still feel dizzy but only while
doing cardio.

Keep working out this way and you will see youre totally healthy, no more dizziness or  lightheaded at all!!!!

Last step: After you feel100% healthy send me a thank you email ***@****

OMG, I am so happy I found this website. I am 23 years old and I have absolutely been suffering from chronic lightheadedness for 6 months. This is my story, Last year I was on a freaking crash diet and I experienced my first kick a$$ of vertigo... well, I thought that it was my diet because over 5 doctors kept telling me thats what it had to be... well.. THEY WERE ALL WRONG, I did my research and I realized that problems with the ears can cause a off balance feeling. Hmmmmmm.. interesting? Well, it was, because my chronic lightheadedness was caused by a ear infection! Okay, that solved 2 months of chronic lightheadedness. Then March of this year the little DEMON... and yes I call it a demon because it has plagued my life.. the little demon came back, and I said to myself don't panic its just an ear infection.... BOY WAS I WRONG. My doctor told me that he was afraid that it wasn't an ear infection but still treated me for labryinthtis... yea water pills and valium... did it help? just a little but I didn't have labryinthtis so the valium just made me feel more relaxed about the whole situation. Well, I had to stop my masters program (That I worked so hard to get into at the age of 22). Boy was I mad.... anyway, I began to see different specialist so far I have had CT Scan, MRI, EEG, 2 VNG's, Blood Test like you wouldn't believe, EKG's.... you name it i've had them.... then I started ridiculous Vestibular Rehab therapy... then another doctor put me on larazepam and it made my condition worse and even made me a bit suicidal. Anyway this damn thing has taken over my life, I don't have a social life, I constantly think about my lightheadedness.. I haven't been to school or work since May, However, my symptoms have gotten a lot better since March... i've learned to stay away from MD's because they do a good job at making it worse. I'm scheduled to see a psychologist on friday.. which I hope helps if this is indeed anxiety. I'm also changing the way I eat.... I will give updates I hope everyone gets the help they need and deserve
Oh, one important factor that I forgot to put in is that I have been praying more often and just asking God to relieve this dizziness/lightheadedness... and he has been helping me slowly but surely
Im 23 years old.  My whole teenage life I was wild and free and didnt have a worry in the world.  After having my daughter at 18 my first anxiety attack hit me when my daughter was about 6mo old. I thought I was gonna have a heart attack and I was a smoker at the time. Needless to say that was my last cigarette.  I went to the doctor and they got me on some anxiety meds which of course I was scared to take and to this day...taking any sort of pill even if its a vitamin..freaks me out.  But I started only taking half the pill dose before I went to bed so I could sleep and then I slowly weened myself off of them...and tried to do my own approach of controlling my anxiety without medicine.  I have been off my meds for about 4 years now and I still get small anxiety attacks but I have yet to go out of control.  On the dark side though...I was diagnosed with IBS which is clearly what I have but since I have never had a colonoscopy I fear and think almost every day that I might have colon cancer! I know right?!! I think the absolute worst in every scenario.  Im currently pregnant with my 3rd child and just had a baby 10 months ago and I am currenty 5 1/2 months pregnant and every day I worry that I might die while delivering and I just picture everything! I absolutely hate what this anxiety has done to me.  I feel as if my joy in life was taken away from me....Im scared to do anything in fear that something might happen to me...what would happen to my children?! Its just an awful thing and I really wish I could overcome it completely but I dont have the slightest clue on how!
Hii it could be labyrinthitis which is oftern the cause of spinning i should know !  had it acute 3 time s inner ear to blame it needs treatment  it shoould improve if lie  you still  any movement makes it worse and it take sabout 3 days to subside with stemotil or whatever dr giveds  its usually a vioruss which has travelled in to imiddle ear and upset the balance0you shoul d get medicationlike betahistene ad it will go unfortunately its scary and can trigger off anxiety which it did in me so i hate dizziness 2 years on i am on medication and have learned  to diffuse anxiety and suggest you investigate that once sysmptom  get dr out as dangerous  unless you can manage to walk i couldnt stand up!!

let me know how yyou do Val POurves
hi people, believe me when i say ive been through hell and back in the past 8 years! iam 29, sufferd with anxiety since i was 21. been on anti deps, beater blockers, even zopiclone (sleeping pills) to help! i stopped 5 months ago and felt human again. but then at the weekend id drink and smoke and the snowball effect would start! i now dont drink/smoke and wow!! i feel fantastic............... please listen to me, anxiety is something that your body needs to help stop certain situations, sometimes people (me) can become obsessed with it and it becomes out of control.  the slightess chest twinge or dizzy spell can send your mind crazy thinking its a heart attack or stroke! if it was youd bloody not be waking up in bed feeling better the next morning! it never helped me having a sister who is a heart nurse, hearing things about peoples health and conditions.  my mum died 2 years ago and because of the anti deps i couldnt shed a tear! i will probably have a panic attack again, but its how you learn to cope wiyh them without meds that puts a cure against it. ive rushed this post, i have so much experience with what you all are going through, but i have learned to control it, please if you want to talk or ask a question just say, id love to be able to answer, a doctor can say all sorts and help, but ive spent most my adult life trying to combat what we are writing about! thankyou people and be strong
you sound like you have every reason in the world to be happy with your children. ive had anxiety for 8 years, on meds etc. but i have 2 gorgeous boys and wanted to be a good father so stopped smoking/drinking and feel bloody great for it. you see with anxiety its like a jug of water, every day stress, pregnancy, arguments, anger etc adds water to the jug.............. then the jug will overflow (CAUSING A PANIC ATTACK).   you have to start swopping negative for positive of your jug will always overflow! ive read all the anxiety books and seen all the doctors under the sun. but you have to change your life style to get the best results, with kids its a doddle, go swimming, bike rides, walks in the parks etc. get out of the same routine. stay positive, keep that jug half empty and iam sure it will all come together in time, and good luck with the pregnancy youve been their before and told the tale, let nature do what it does and enjoy being a parent
can we talk?
you hit my symptoms on the money seems if i keep myself occupied with somthing i never think about it , but at night when im home relaxing it hits me like a train , do you have any suggestions for me?
what were your attacks like and did they , cause any other health problms like heartburn?
Hey im 25 and i to suffer from IBS and panic attacks (disorder). I hate it it drives me mad, one day i could be fine and then the next day imout of no where i dizzie & lightheaded not my self and i start to freck out, i know its my panic disorder but i still cant stop it, if i get cramps or pains in my side because of my IBS i start to panic not the panic where i run around the house frecken out the sort where i dont feel right like something bad is about to happen, like im not myself it feels so wierd and its quite scary.I just wanted to let you know ypur not alone..
yes i kn ow how you feel i freak out over a sick stomach, a pain in my side , a backach, head ach, everyday i deal with with the fear of having cancer a stroke a heart attack just terrible things that i know are all in my head. my left side seems to be more affected my arm goes numb and feels funny all day long . i am trying to move on and just forget all this mess but it is very hard if you need to talk im here........
U are not alone I feel like I'm gonna die any minute and I am always dizzy and light headed all the time and I always just feel weak I'm scared to death but I'm not givin up I'll go to the doctor 10000 times untill I get my life back
last aug 2010 i suffered my 1st ever panic attack followed by another then this followed by vertigo and ended up in hos for 3 nites gettin lots of tests mri cat scan heart monitors bloods, i then got severe headaches next stage i got a terrible rash on lower body. i took xanax for 1 week and had cbt which helped a bit i was able to go on hols but every evening i got shotness of breath, i now feel its as bad as ever it was doc put me on citroplam taught this was my answer untill the 4th day on them had the mother of all attacks my head felt icy numb i could feel my heart pounding in my ears. this is such a disabling illness but thank god none of us have cancer or anything we cant survive. hope ye all find a cure. also to add i used to love me glass of vino or just few beers were as now i just cant drink. female 26 mother of 1 beautiful 5 yr old girl.
i agree with u im 30 years old with three kids i had a bad episode of anxiety when i was sixteen. i dropped out of school cause i hated to be in class i felt the room spin i felt i couldnt breath it was horrible. I always thought i was going to faint i will lose my breath start shaking felt sooo dizzy i told my mom i couldnt do it i cried to her although she made me go to school i would ditch and rather b at the park or somewhere calm. after two years dealing with my anxiety my mom became aware i wanted to be at home because i was scared to go out of the house and as soon as the sun began to set i would get more anxious i felt panick attacks coming on it was horrible!! thank god i found answer wich was peace i needed to over come my fears i was not able to go into an elevator i felt i was gonna die but i knew all these feelings were made by me I WAS HURTING MYSELF i needed to b stronger mentally and once i began overcoming my fears my anxiety began going away when i turned 26 i felt sooo good had a job was going to college my son was five years old. Ive been married for ten years and most of u that r married know all the stress that comes with it so i learned how to deal with stressfull events now that im 30 my anxiety came back!! however i know i must control it mentally i have never taken drug medication i refuse to. the doc have gaven me some but i stick to natural herbs valerian has helped me out and teas like tila and ginger also multi vitamins b12 are alot of help i know i will b fine and so would u so lets just b positive!!
I have had all of the problems you guys have listed: dizziness, pukey feeling, upset tummy, light headed, feeling like I am in a video game, panic attacks, crying, and all together just off.  I have been on Lexapro for 6 years now, and recently just got off of it.  Thanks to a Homeopathic (natural) doctor.   I will not say it has not been a bumpy road, because it has.  I was doing great until I took Levaquin an antibiotic for a sinus infection.  Something in that antibiotic triggered something in my body and made all my symptoms come back.  I want a child so going back to the lexapro is not an option for me.  I am working with my Natural doctor to get through this.  It is good to read that I am not the only person going through this because it sure feels like it. I suggest a natural doctor, they will find the real underlying cause for all of it.  I am currently getting ready to take a test to figure out what my nuerotransmitters are doing, basically the central nervous system which is the cause for most of these issues. After all of the doctors I have seen, all of the meds I have tried, and all of the research I have done I should be a freakin doctor.  Good Luck to everyone and hang in there.  I agree that a lot of it is in the head and half the battle is to stop thinking about it.  I wish I could!!
try going to a chiropractor. It has helped ALOT of people ask about epley maneuver.
.try going to a chiropractor. It has helped ALOT of people ask about epley maneuver. . This will  help anyone that is having trouble with dizziness... its worth a try right???
ive been dizzy for the past two months and I was diagnosed with panic disorder I dont know what to do I feel horrible my body gets this sensation through it I get dizzy my head hurts and this happened after I stopped takin celexa i dont know wats wrong but I hope it go away I feel like killing myself I feel like my life is over cause of this unknown problem I have. Hopefully they find something that doesnt have a lot if sideaffects that can help me and everyone else that goes threw wat im going threw
21 years!!!! I have suffered from this life debilitating; alterning h-e-(double hockey sticks)  Now 44 years of age- I have my doubts I will ever be free from this horror.  For me it started when I was pregnant with my first child and placed on trebutaline to stop my premature contractions.  I was on this for 4 months taking every 4 hours around the clock to keep my heart rate increased.  Then at 37 weeks of pregnancy they took me off the medication.  The morning after I had my son I had the first onset of symptoms- of course they assumed it was post pardom depression, anemic,-  I could not not handle it.  I was continuously dizzy, feeling like I was going to pass out at any minute.  I couldn't eat, work- all I did was lay in bed and cry.  I lost 50 punds in less then 6 months; saw every doctor known to man and nothing.  In 1994 I tested positive for a tilt table test and the EP Cardiologist diagnosed me with vasal vagal syncope.  I have been on multiple different meds from :  Prozac, Lexapro,Lorazepam,Gabapentin,Norpace, Florinef- it goes on and on.  I have a larger pill case than my mother for God sake!!!!  It is ALWAYS worse while driving(Cannot do highways at all) I always take back roads everywhere I go in case I have to pull over. Grocery store is thee worst; all stores for that matter.  If I go out to eat with family/friends; without fail it kicks in fast and hard.  I start rocking in my chair like I am autistic, start running my fingers through my hair, everyone who knows me says it is like watching a shade pulled down- my face goes pale; the blood pools into my finger tips- I panic and have to get out of there! I go to the restroom, outside, make every attempt to work myself through it. At times I feel clouded judgement, unable to function.  I can just be sitting at my desk working, feeling ok and BAM! it nails me.  I am frustrated, and so sick of feeling sick 24/7! I have tried therapy, Exercise, went to the Mayo clinic in Rochester MN twice now searching, hoping for answers!!!!! What are they missing?  I always ask myself that, I always try to push myself to keep going; but, its difficult to do when I go for a walk and half way around the block I feel floaty, numb, dizzy and like I cant feel my own feet!! Now I have premature post menapaus and cannot take hormone supplements because I have Factor II a blood clotting disorder. UGH!!!!  Wil this EVER end?  Will I ever just wake up and feel normal again? I am not going to hold my breath. I would not wish this on ANYONE in the world- it is awful!
I pray for each of you and wish you all the best!
I am not sure if I have anxiety...or if it's food poisoning. The two things I did different yesterday was cook chicken/ and my boyfriend came home from work and slept in the bathtub with his clothes on. I got angry at this because I had cooked a delicious meal for him to come home to from work...after we ate, I started watching a movie and felt not so good...I felt the need to get on the toilet...I didn't poop a whole lot, it was kind of runny/ yellow, like mucus. And then shortly after I felt the need to vomit. I vomitted A LOT. and drank tons of water after...I feel like i'm going to pass out and die....I slept tons too...but I don't feel dizzy....like that i have the flu or something..I feel disoriented and very foggy...my eyes feel like they are covered in fog.
I get all these symptoms too iv been sufferin for the last 11 yrs on and off and the best part of nothin for 2 yrs! My doc has jus blamed it on anxiety disorder an panic attacks! The thing is thou my sinuses play up wen this happens n my ears also feel full! So iv been advised by friends and also looked up on the Internet that it cud be a tube in the ear I cant even spell it lol but it begins with an E. It cud be partially blocked which may trap air which then causes me to feel dizzy like I'm guna pass out n then because I feel like this I do panic which causes heart palpitations and swets  
Well I thought I cud edit my message above after postin the comment by mistake! I loved my social life and being outdoors n shoppin I'm not havin that it's jus anxiety no way! It always seems worse after iv had a baby someone else mentioned seein a chiropractor and have my neck checked like the alignment...may be how we have our necks or hold or heads so I'm not givin up n takin wot my doc says il get another opinion if I have to but it has to be somethin else goin on! I can't believe how many of us suffer with this and we r all being told the same! Does anyone notice when it's worse? Like diff times of the year?? Maybe an allergy prob which inflames the sinuses causes headaches the tubes in the ears get partially blocked which causes dizziness and vision probes which cause us to become anxious because we can feel wot is goin on and then bam panic attacks too! I hope I can find out wot is causin all this coz I can't live with this forever :)
I am so amazed at the amount of us that suffer from this dibilitating illness.   I am 40yrs and have suffered with this anxiety/dizzy & light headedness for over 15yrs.  Have had severe Migraines since i was 16.  I'm finding the older i get the worse it gets.  I had a breakdown 15yrs ago and don't feel i've ever truely recovered.  In the meantime i have also gained issues of the Vertigo and being afraid of confined spaces and now just recently flying.  I like most of you have had every test done in the world.. Brain Scans, blood tests, Vestibular tests and nothing.  Over the past year i have had 5 episodes of  spinning sensations whilst driving.  I pulled over waited till it past and carried on.  But a recent episode was amazingly off the richter...luckily for me i was stationery at the lights when it all happened.  Everything just spun out of control and i believe my panic attack also set in which compounded it even more.  I managed to move the car to the side of the road and called an aunty to collect me.  I was shaking, dizzy, nausea  it was just awful!!  Ever since that day I have lost all confidence for driving and fear the worst everytime i go out.  Confined spaces are a real issue for me now too.   I have been flying all my life around the world but now I don't know if I could get on a plane without a panic attack.  It's not the flying i'm concerned about its not being able to get out when I want.  I hate myself for this as I so want to travel with my family.  I make excuses why we shouldn't go only because I don't want to fly.  I have great thoughts on exercise but if i go too far I feel dizzy, and feel like my feet are on a cloud...drives me insane....I like all of you want and need answers to rid these horrible feelings.  I am bordering with high blood pressure and lost over 12kilos last year which saw it reduce considerably.  However after an operation (hysterectomy) all my weight has gone back on so i am back to square one.  I feel lightheaded most days, and by worrying about it i'm sure makes it worse.  I pray like everyone else that one day we will wake up and it will all be gone... we will have our happy lives back and be able to enjoy each and every day as we should be able too.  I send best wishes to you all and hope you find the answers you are looking for.  O and if you have any tips for me let me know..cheers.....

Hello everyone my name is Yvette and I would just like to say to all of you that are feeling this way.I am sorry for what you are going through
I am going through the same thing for they first time. I dont know what this is I'm feeling all. know I don't like this dizzyness feeling. So,if anyone get a real answer to what is going on please  about these lighheaded
My cell keeps jumping to other stuff I don't want it to do. Anyway at the end of my statement I was trying to say. If anyone get any real answer to this dizzyness n lightheadness that we are going through please post it your friend yvette.I am going to the doctor first thing in the morning to get some results.
Hello everyone my name is Yvette and I would just like to say I am sorry for what everyone is going through because I am going through it also for the first time in my life. Tonight when I got to work I drove fine soon as I parked. Thank god I was not driving soon as I stopped I felt dizzy n lightheaded as I do now while I'm texting to you guys.
Hi. My name is Tamara and i am 18 years old. Just over 2 years ago, i started to feel stressed about school and that caused me to develop anxiety. At first i thought it was something else wrong with me, then me and my family believed it to be anxiety due to the stress. But i have realised exactly what my problem is. The reason i developed anxiety is because of the stress, i was not eating right, put weight on and wasnt leaving the house. THIS WAS MY PROBLEM!!!! I struggled for a bit with it, but eventally started eating better and getting outside more. This helped for a long time and i was getting so much better. Unfortunately a few weeks ago i had a couple of weeks where i went back to my old ways and kept myself inside, eating horribly and not getting any air. My chriopractor told me that the reason i was feeling the way i was was due to a lack of nutrients and a lack of oxygen to my brain. SO, if all else has failed you, turn to this method. Its 3 simple changes - eat better (more nutrients, fresh ), take part in breathing excercises and go out for a half an hour walk a day. I promise you, you will feel better. It doesnt happen overnight, it takes about 3 weeks for you to start seeing a big change. But keep at it, i did and it helped me for a long time. Now that i am finished school, i plan to work extremely hard on it and i know it will be gone and something i wont have to deal with again. Trust me, it works :D
My name is felix lopez, and I feel the same way u do. I'm so scared to even leave the house and it ***** bc I have three boys and I feel like I'm not being a good father. I just started feeling like this in march of this yr and I feel like its ruining my life..
It feels good to get to read peoples stories that sound so similar to mine.  I am 30 years old, and have always joked about the fact that I have a lot of anxiety...however the fear of going to the doctor for it was to overwhelming to actually go...i guess thats what it will do.  I have had a lot of stress in my life over the past 3 years.  My mother embezzled money from her job and came to me telling me she was going to commit suicide.  My grandmother has dimensia and is in a nursing home.  I now pay all my mothers bills as well as my grandmothers as well as my own.  I have always been a worrier, worried about the littlest things all the time.  I can honestly say I have been a nervous wreck for the past 3 or 4 years.  Well, about 6-8 months ago my job got a lot more stressful and and I began having trouble sleeping at night.  Some nights would be good.  Some I would wake up because I was afraid I would stop breathing.  I started taking Melatonin and that helped me sleep, and the frequency of this happening subsided a bit.  Then about 3 months ago I went to the ER because my chest was hurting.  The doctors ran an ekg, blood work, and a chest xray, all coming back perfectly fine.  I felt better for a little while, more-so than I had in a long time.  Relief I suppose.  Well about two weeks ago everything started up again...this time with many different stressors ranging from work, to interactions with people, to money, to my family.  This past tuesday I was at a work function, feeling pretty good.  All of a sudden, I sit down, and I get this overwhelming feeling like Im going to pass out.  I got dizzy, lightheaded, saw stars, got tunnel vision, and my fingers were a little tingly.  I was so afraid I was going to pass out in front of everyone it was one of the most terrifying experiences of my life.  I managed to calm myself down but for the next 24hours i was in a constant state of dizziness.  The next day the feelings began again.  This time any time I walked i got lightheaded and dizzy and was going to pass out.  Went to the ER again.  While waiting an hour I felt like I was going to die.  The whole time I was fighting not to pass out, thinking I had a brain tumor or something, and was terrified I would pass our right in the middle of the ER waiting room.  Again they ran bloodwork and did an ekg and all was good.  This time, they immediatly wrote down that I had had a panic attack and have anxiety.  My head felt heavy, dizzy, lightheaded, some tingling sensations, hyperventalating, etc.  I have friends that have panic attacks and they all say it feels like a heart attack, so I thought I was crazy for having completely different symptoms.  The doctor checked me out, gave me a perscription for Ativan, and let me go.  Its 4 days later and its been coming and going.  Im dizzy off and on, im so unbelieveably worried I cant stop thinking something is seriously wrong with me.  I have scheduled an appointment for a psychologist in two weeks.  I sit here now still feeling like Im going crazy, that I dont feel comfortable in my own skin, and am completely terrified even though my doctor and everyone is telling me Im overwhelmed with anxiety.  Its on my mind constantly and all I can think about.  Im scared that this is escalating and going to become something I have no control over.  I guess all I can do at this point is wait it out until my appt with the psychologist.  Thank goodness I have this week off.
Sounds like you have POTS syndrome.  I was recently diagnosed & have had all of those symptoms for the past 10 years.  Hope this helps.
If you have been feeling dizzy for quite some time now, it may be an inner ear disorder like central vestibular dysfunction.  It affects your balance and you feel like you're going to faint or fall over.  Have your neurologist run a Electronystagmography (ENG) test.

Yay finally my doc is thinkin of sendin me to a ent specialist. Im having a hearing test next wk too. Its called the Eaustrachian think spelt wrong lol but its a tube dysfunction. Its all of my symptoms wot i get and i also grind my teeth too. My doc has put me on anti depressants due to my symptoms but all along i no its been sumthin to do with my ear n sinuses.....really hope i get to the bottom of this. After drivin n going funny in the car with kiddies enough is enough i cant handle this anymore :( Iv just found out iv got over active thyroid gland too which causes heart palps....sweatin....shakes and anxiety! Thank god im finally gettin some answers instead of bein palmed off with it bein anxiety and depression :) if i find out wot it is exactly i will be writin on here again :) xx
Hi I know its been a while since somebody has commented but I'm also suffering from that know. I just wanted to know what it is that u had or if it got any better. Please this is killing me I'm like seeing spotts dizzyness comes and goes with a headache. I'm giving up hope and also think its a tumor or something like that. Plz can somebody let me know.
hi i experienced it before all those symptoms.... i felt tired and cant balance my self....i feel hopeless...for over 8 months...after that i go for chinese herbal..and it becomes better and better.......after that i stopped chinese medication and started to take tanakan (gingko biloba ) introduced by one of a doctor that said it can help vertigo patient. now i can went out for a long time and go eat with my boyfriend...but still sometimes i will feel dizzy when i worked too tired...haizz...take care our health...plus im a nurse that always admitted to ward...damn....
add me facebook ***@****.. we can talk about this problem.. i always feel lightheaded and dizzy for 4 weeks.. so frustrated.. :( lets make a chat group guys.. sorry for my english..
It all started wen I reacted to crystallin penicilin, n eva since av bin avin panick attacks,I get scared to sleep like I mite not wake up,I became so dull,not as active as I used to be,am alwaz alone wif ma thots,at times I fear dis panick is gonna kill me or drive me insane,most times I av ds shaky eyes,I feel freightened for no reason even wen I knw am fine...I feel so hopeless n dsc ouraged like am helpless n feel so empty,av gone tru several therapy...bt I knw it takes d grace of God..pls I also nid help.
No medication is good for you. The pharmesudical companies are out to make money and that's it, why do u think there are so many side effects? There almost worst them what aillment u have...think of it this way if u have a head ache an u take asprin, advil or tylenol...does it cure u? No it hides the problem that's what these drugs are doing. I have anxiety to, I'm 20  in good shape an absolutely hate the feeling, I've only had a dew panic attacks an must say in the moment its the mist terrifying thing, I've had anxiety for about 3 years and seems like it lasts aroound six months at a time then leaves for 6 months then.comes back..I constantly worry about my health so I think its generalized anxiety. Docs say I'm perfectly healthy but my symptoms seem to say otherwise. I worry about having a respitory disease or some kind of head disease or any little think I think I'm gonna die. I feel lightheaded dizzy tight chest almost constant, I'm.sure its all mental, if my heart rate goes up it makes me worry so it goes up more so the more u worry the worse it gets..I know its so hard but i won't stop trying to fight it with my mind an neither should any of you...I'm almost 100% convinced that's the only way anxiety can be conquered. Good luck an feedback would be appreciated.
A year ago I felt really sick suddenly - light headed, head rushes, dizzy, spaced out.. and it turned out I had developed a sudden intolerance to caffeine. Maybe skip the coffee for a few days?

For the last 3 days now I am seriously tired even after more than 8 hours sleep. Its difficult to write, I get shaky. I dont want to drive. Activity makes me nauseous. Its hard to look at my phone or computer screen. I get enough air but will take deep breaths to try to get more? A year ago I felt kind of like this and it was a reaction to caffeine. This time I figure I am getting the flu but no real sickness has come on yet. I am definitely not pregnant either.

I own my own business and am getting married in the summer. The last month our relationship has been going through some downs and that came to a head 4 days ago when we resolved some big issues. Also my business has been crazy busy and stressful but I have finally got it mostly under reins again.

Is this anxiety disorder? Or is it just relief and my body needing a break? Each day of the past 3 I have to force myself to work and stay awake. Today I am taking off and am just going to lay on the couch and rest. Tomorrow I will go to the doc if I still feel this crappy but I cant see how this is anxiety, it must be the flu? I dont feel panicky or afraid to go out. Just really really tired all the time. Any insights or advice?
So I went to the doctor yesterday as I was feeling awful. I went to coffee to book my wedding photographer and it hit me really badly. The doctor said it was not an ear infection but that it was definitely anxiety. He ordered a blood test to be sure there was nothing else wrong. I will let you know if anything comes up, but when I got home I arranged some counseling for it through my benefits at work. After talking to the woman on the phone I already started feeling better. All night I felt normal. Today I woke up and felt good as well. I am going for my first session on Monday but I am already convinced it was anxiety.

I am a really strong person so to get sick like this from stress really shocked me. I agree with the post that exercise helps - this is a good stress reliever. I strongly think that anyone with this problem should not let it go longer than I did! And that was only 4 days. Go get some help and talk to someone about it. If you cannot afford it and do not have benefits, try looking to your government for help. Some offer free counseling through not for profit organizations.

I am so relieved to even know the cause of my feeling unwell! Go to the doctor and get blood work but when nothing comes up, think about counseling. Stressing out that you are sick or have some rare disease will only make it worse! Admit to yourself that you need someone to help you, that means you are strong, not weak.    

Good Luck!
So, I am 33, my family has always been kind of full of aniexy…

So anyways - Ya I get lightheaded and sweaty for minor panic attacks, and the big ones feels like I am dying.

I think I am sensitive to others energy, I notice in the presence of certain people I get worse, or when someone is being a **** or something.

Anyways, my 1st big one I was travelling alone in Thailand and I went the emergency room there, the doctor told me that I was having a panic attack and I felt better.  Even though I know better, have been to the hospital many times thinking I was dying..  its bad when I travel alone in strange places, like clockwork I get major panic attacts.

My legs tingle, I have to pace around, feel like I am going to puke, get dizzy.. it *****.

But anyways, I have a valium type drug I take now and then when its bad, its a lifesaver for sticky situations. My doctor wouldn't give me this until I seen another, because she thought I wanted to get free drugs I think, but no, I need them sometimes.

I know its Panic because when I am feeling great, I was walking in the woods and I thought I was lost, I had this attack instantly and the symptoms.

BUT -  I am a dj and performer, I get the same intense feelings before a gig.. but one thing is it always goes away when I get on the stage ! THank God, Even when I travel I found they always went away sooner or later,, and even though I feel like a sack of pooh after and weak feeling, I would feel great as soon as I was having a bit of fun and talked to the right kind of people.

With Panic you really do have to go out and try to do things anyways, screw it, you know how your going to feel once in a while, I like to have a  valium handy but limit myself to only when I REALLy need it.

Sometimes I just feel spaced and dizzy, and don't want to do anything. I find I am better when I go outside and stretch a little and try to be nice to myself, as nobody else will understand how you feel, just make sure you are nice to yourself !

I am going to to backpack this year, and a big trip home to see my mother who is dying, I will be on a stage djing with some shallow people around me trying to make me feel bad, all in all I just want to tell you that you can choose to out and do everything you need to, dizzy and stressed or not.

I am not against pills if they help you, but as the doctor in Thailand told me, its really something you need to handle on your own, eat good, get some exercise even if just one push up, sleep well, avoid junk food, junk tv, people that stress you out.. BUT keep trying to live your life and thats the best medicine.

I feel better already just reminding myself writing this, don't be scared to reach out to nice people and they can talk you threw this, but if your alone tell yourself this will pass.. and you will feel weak after for a few days or might have another the next day, who knows, but you will not dye or I have never even fully passed out.

I love all your stressed out dizzy people, I wish I could tell you there is a magic cure but there isn't, you are just feeling the drama of the world and yourself… I am glad I have valium as a backup .. but I don't want to get addicted.

Bernice

i thought i was the only person suffering from that,anytime i go out exactly where there are lots of people i start to have headache an feel dizzy.i always think that im gonna pass out soon im also scared of going out all by myself for incase i pass out.its scary
Hi,i also have the same problem as yours,anytime i go out shopping i become dizzy an i get headache as well,sometimes i feel like im going to pass out were nobody knows so im scared of going out by myself i need to have a companion incase i pass out.its soo scary an it makes life difficult
Last few days out of the blue I've started getting light head and dizzy and feel I'm gonna pass out! I went to the doctors and she said there's nothing wrong with me and I'm healthy!! Reading everyones posts and comments on here sound very familar! My family have said its all in my head! I only feel comfortable laying on my bed and when I stand up again it just comes back and I feel the same! I've also not very hungry which is very strange for me!  Can anyone help and should I go back to the doctors?
Last few days out of the blue I've started getting light head and dizzy and feel I'm gonna pass out! I went to the doctors and she said there's nothing wrong with me and I'm healthy!! Reading everyones posts and comments on here sound very familar! My family have said its all in my head! I only feel comfortable laying on my bed and when I stand up again it just comes back and I feel the same! I've also not very hungry which is very strange for me! Sometimes it feels like my hearts gonna pop out my chest and comes and goes!  Can anyone help and should I go back to the doctors?
You are not alone I have also been experiencing the same or similiar symptoms as some of you.  I have decided to manage my symptoms with natural products.  I am drinking chamomile tea and rhodiola supplements.  I also rely on my faith in God and I mediate on scriptures relating to anxiety.  

Example: Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Philippians 4:6

I practice deep breathing and accupressure.  I helps some for the most part.  I hope this will be of some help to all or some of you.

Keep the faith & don't give up!
I have the same problem after heavily binge drinking. Severe anxiety to the point where my heart races, sudden headaches and dizziness. These symptoms subside when I lay off the booze 4 to 5 days. Also, when after waking up from sleeping I'm fine; no symptoms, but once I get to work, these symptoms slowly come back, especially when I'm having a stressful day at work. My heart feels heavy probably do to alcohol abuse. I'm gonna lay off the booze for a while a see there's any improvement
i suffer from this but i convince myself its psychological which it is and then i assure my self i cant die then i laugh at my self and it seems to work. the one thing i cant seem to get rid of tho is the sort of weird butterfly sensation in my stomach n e tips on that
Wow, thats all I can say!!!!! I thought I was the only one going through this!!! I mean word for word. It's like nobody understands or either I can't explain the feeling. You are the first person I ever read there story and they talked about being scared to drive and take back roads because you think something is going to happen.  I've been going through this for about 4 years now and still going through!!! I'm 31 years old and I'm just tired of it. No I'm not throwing in the towel because I have 3 girls and a husband that needs me.  I know God will bring me out but sometimes it gets tough!!! But as I said before I'm just glad I'm not going through by myself!!! I'm praying for you and you pray for me.
Hello, I have also been on lexapro for same reasons for about 6 years and it made a big difference for me. Got off about 1 .6 years ago, boy it was not easy at first and then I was glad I did. But about 4 months ago my symptoms began to appear dizziness , feeling very sick when in a crowd, going to the middle of the mall became a problem. So I went to a hollistic doctor , and she used a small machine to determine which homeopathic remedies would work for me. But these remedies do not work as fast and I can not wait bc I need to work and function. About 4 days ago I started taking GABA bc I read about it. I think it helps, but when I had to be at a small work party, I thought I would die I was constantly getting hot flashes, dizzy, or more like disbalanced, which were coming and going. But I think if I were not taking Gaba I would not even make it through the party, although right before I took Clonezpham.. Also I have noticed that when I lift something heavy evern close to 10 \ibs I get a really fast heart race, and dizzy and anxiety similar symptoms, how can they be related? And it take a while to recover, I never had that. Although exercize is supposed to increase serotonin, it makes me sick... some days not... I had ekg it was normal. Did you natural doctor suggest Gaba? How did you find your natural doctor? Are there websites? I live in IL, so I would be very interested in finding one , although what have I not tried and it seems that I have to get back on Lexapro, although I wanted to have another child, but I guess not now... I have to attend another slightly bigger company holiday party, but I do not think I will.
I have same problem,and it's interesting when you mentioned how it gets worse or even appears for no reason in the afternoon....same problem!! i'm setting up an appt with a doctor to see what a heck is going on...this started 3 weks ago,it comes and goes,and it's really driving me crazy....
i have had this same problem for 23 years..i was pregant with my frist child and weight maybe 95 lbs and fainted at the grocery store..from that day on i have not lived one day in peace. I have took every med there is...went to every dr...test...read every book...listen to every cd...exercised..cut out certain food.. drunk nothing but water..herbs...said every prayer...went to all kinds of churchs..you name it i did it!!! postive thinking...postive speaking..."THE SECRET"... i am telling you i did it...so what i have learned is in all anixity the number one thing is the FEAR OF DYING!!!!
As children we learn if you are a good girl and nice to everyone when you die you will go to heaven....so you grow up and your not the good little girl any more, you make mistakes and sin....but  hey are you sorry for your sin and ask god to forgive you... or are you sorry you may not go to heaven!!! so when you ask God to forgive you does he really...if you are really really sorry for your sins...so next to living as a monk and doing yoga all day how do we over come.....am i going to be a 50 60 year old still walking around in fear.....is this my life...is it ever going to go away....some days are ok...some days are really bad....i have lost so many jobs because of this crap...i mean if it was a brain tumor i would be dead already...or already died if it was going to kill me...so next to having a brain transplant..someone tell me how to overcome because i have not found the secret yet and i have look for many years....God I pray for us all...this is no way to live.......scared of living....but tooo scared to die!!!!!
Hey guys, im 15 and like 3 months ago i had a major panic attack and i didnt get rid of my anxiety attack 100% for like 5 days and my heart was giong crazy i thought i was gonna die:/ but i got better, then about 2 weeks later i got super light headed. it only lasted fo rabout an hour or 2. and it went from that to being lightheaded everyday of my life. its not ALL day though, if im at school with friends or on the wekeends if im out with friends i forget about it and i feel better. it just feels like im in a dream and its caused so much problems with me that my school almost kicked me out bc i was having such suicidal thoughts from feeling like i was dreaming/dead. its ruined my first real relationship and its changed who i am. i now do things that i would never do if i wasnt lightheaded. i feel high all the time. i hate it. when im not lightheaded and i think about it i realsize that its dumb and its all in my head but when i am lightheaded thats all i can think about. i hate seeing that ppl say "ive had this for 10 years no" it kinda makes me lose hope:/ by the way ive been dealing with being light headed for about 2 months now.
so we all have the very similar symptoms and gougou is write all of this is in our heads we need to be strong and get rid of this fear that has make us slaves we need to stop and rethink everything but all of this is nothing but anxiety. lets meditate, do yoga what ever it is that can  help but we can't let our mind control us we should be the one controlling our own minds.. i am sick of this **** and really upset i will stop complainning and really start working with my head.... i hope that you all do the same
I too have been dealing with anxiety and depression for over a year now. it has put a huge strain on my marriage as my husband doesnt understand why I can not just snap my fingers and make it stop. I am dizzy 24/7, usually wake up every morning with severe nausea that lasts for about half the day, I have constand bouts of diarrhea and spent the first 10 months going to every type of doctor you can trying to figure out what was wrong with me. I am usually a happy go lucky person and stress just rolls off my back but apparently not anymore. I cant put my finger on a particular piece of my life that is so bad as to cause me this much stress and worry. I have three beautiful healthy children, a good job, a nice home, money in the bank, and a relationship with God. What more could a person want? I am to the point now where I can talk myself thru most attacks and not run to the nearest ER (as I did many times in the past) but it is till affecting my life tremendously. It is affecting my home and work life and I am becoming more of a recluse than I ever was before. I was always a people person, the center of attention! I am on 100 mg. of Zoloft and have .25 of Xanax for when needed but neither seem to help me at all. Any advice on how to muddle thru this?
i've suffered from panic attacks for about 6 years now. I'm only about to be 21 years old now. In the past I have managed to deal with, the past 2 years I almost forgot about it. I take 200mg of fluvoxamine every day. Now these last 2 months, anxiety started to build up and now this last 3 weeks im always feeling dizzy and lightheaded almost every time. I dont have to be in a panic state to feel this way. I'm not very afraid of it because in the past ive managed to forget and deal with them. But this time its like even now that i'm relaxed and writing this post I feel this strange sensation. I'm very worried at the moment and would apreciate to help me out if you have already dealt with it and its not a problem for you anymore.10q I hope all of you fast recovery!!!
i do everyday
I'm so glad I found this page because everybody I know thinks I'm crazy.  Nobody understands what it feels like to be dizzy and have to hold onto things to walk.  I know it affects my work and social life.  This craziness has been going on for over 6 years.  I woke up with it one day. I usually only feel dizzy at work and in social public situations, like food shopping, stores, restaurants, or parties. I have passed out from the dizziness before, which scares me even more.  I have exhausted all of my options as far as what other drs I can possibly see.  I have been to several ear, nose, throat drs, 2 neurologists, a heart dr, my family dr, a holistic dr, a psychologist, a sleep disorder dr...and everybody came back with the same results...that nothing was wrong with me physically.  I am at the end of my rope.  It is absolutely ruining my entire life. I don't know where else to turn, but I know that this is an awful way to be.   Does anybody have any other suggestions as far as drs to see or tests to take or anything that has helped them??
Viewing 201-400 comments:
Megani11 commented on Depression?
1 hr ago
Megani11 commented on help!
Megani11 is ... Still awake x Comment