Anxiety Community
anger

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

anger

How to manage with anger and anxiety. I have bad atrial fibrillation, lots of extrasystoles, hyperparathyroidism etc, etc. I am very odd and fear myself. I am frustrated due to health authoirities. Can't get help.
Have you always had anger issues? If so, I would recommend counseling or anger management classes. If this start recently it  could be because of your medical conditions. Are you taking any meds?
The episodes began in 2011, when I was diagnosed with hyperparathyroidism. This year when I was diagnosed with muscular dystonia I had anger episodes for two months. When the neurolog prescribed Rivatril (benzo) to me I became aggressive and stopped the medicine after two days. Now I have atrial fibrillation. Again this new disease has arisen anxiousness and aggressive behaviour. I have many diseases and disorders, and it is difficult to get help to them, eg. to heart rhythm and excessive PTH. I use Thyroid Erfa for hypothyroidism and atenolol for heart rhythm, mild oestrogen for osteopenia. I have chronic sinusitis and use nose cortisol.

I think that hyperparathyroidism is the reason, but doctors consider it mild. Another reason may be that I don't get help and I have seen that no help will be available in the hospitals. I must use rat poison, warfarin, and it (INR) must be measured two times per week. I cannot be free, eg. travel. I am very angry. Even very small things can bother me and cause personal changes - and then, after a moment I am very OK. I am an academic person, pensioned, writing a large book for students. The work goes well if I don't have the anger.
I am sorry that you are going through this right now.  You are going through a lot and that would have anyone stressed in my opinion.  Have you been able to talk to anyone in mental health for your anger and anxiety?  It sounds like you have been seeing the specialists for your medical reasons, but are you able to see a therapist to discuss the anxiety and anger no matter what the cause.  I also know that warfarin can be a pain in the you know what. I was also on it for 6 months, but it does do what it is designed to do as long as you follow your doctor's instructions....and don't worry, rats basically eat the equivialent of a brick of that stuff while we take a little pill.  I also didn't like the fact that I had to stop playing sports and keep my INR in the therapeutic range.  My point is, you are going through a lot right now, so don't be too hard on yourself. Sometimes, all it takes is to start talking with someone about it...keep us posted!
Thanks for your kind reply. Maybe most of my anger results from patient mistreatment in the hospital in 2010 when I had atrial fibrillation and other diseases at the same time. In May this year I was also mistreated, for which I am angry. Bercause I have seen how they work in the hospital, I can conclude that if I were very seriously ill, almost dying, I cannot get help or I may receive wrong medicine.  The public health care is in so poor condition. I must go to myself and try to treat my diseases as I can. Now I try to change the dose of my heart medicine to eliminate lots of ventricular extrasystoles. I should get from some private doctor Ventoline for respioratory difficulties. I am happy that I have got nitroglycerin for upper abdominal tightness. I cannot reach any cardiologists. I am very actively seeking a solution to my problems. I think that it will be successful. It depends on my own activity and strength.
Tribute53900 Just want to feel better me... Comment
11 mins ago
Jade59 commented on photo
ChitChatNine . Comment
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms