Anxiety Community
anxiety & crowsss !!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

anxiety & crowsss !!

does anyone know what it means when you notice crows & birds everywere you go ? i think this is also triggering my anxiety because alot of ppl say they mean badluck but idk. its like evrywhere i am i see or hear one.
To be quite honest, hon, it means nothing, other than there is an overabundance of these birds everywhere.  I see them every day flying around, doesn't bother me at all.

Sensationalism from movies and TV have put the idea in your head that they "mean" something.  There are a lot of superstitions out there, but I have never seen one yet that is grounded in reality.

Are you seeking professional help for anxiety?
well i see a therapist. but its not really working
HAHA You are not alone. I've been there. I look back at it now and i'm like what the **** was I thinking? I'm no Dr. but I suffer from severe anxiety and I think these thoughts we get can seem very very real or become stronger as we over think these things. For the longest time I was also thinking that the movie "The Crow" had truth to it and that maybe crows are angels that are good and protective birds....but for awhile there I was wigging out thinking that the devil was after me ; that I sold my soul for music and will be dead by 28 .Maybe he is real and has been after me but who knows. If i make it to 29 I guess I'll know...right? Anyhow, I started thinking birds are heaven and hell's temporary hosts for dead human souls to visit earth in. One time I was out on my porch and thought this robin that seemed to be very smart and interesting was satan and he was eating a worm and looked up at me and telepathically told me that if I don't accept satan as my lord that he will **** my **** up...but in all reality I'm thinking  it was merely in my head and it was most likely a normal bird which was NOT possessed by the devil. I think my fear of demons and satan after me became 'reality" from worrying and thinking about it to much. It was VERY scary and crazy I was fearing for my life and thinking that I absolutely had to comply and worship satan or else he was going to come after me and possess my mom or dad to kill me if I turned to Jesus. It was so crazy yet seemed so real yet I can almost laugh about it and am thinking I was just bombarded with anxiety and derealization. LOL funny thing is i've always been an atheist and as of now i'm thinking trying to re-accept religion in my life did more damage then good with my anxiety as it started to seem to real. Hang in there man it seems like anxiety and over thinking can really make your thoughts and ideologies "come to life". Don't worry though man...I think eventually you'll see the truth and realize the difference between thoughts and reality.
the birds i see arent talking or anything. i just see them everyweree
pixielv commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
Coolevelynnn added the Weight Tracker
TinaR10 commented on heather727's status