anxiety, extrasystoles and heart burn?
K, so I'm getting better in dealing with the anxiety. I still get some extrasystoles if I get frustrated or stress over doing something but I've been able to ignore them and let them do whatever and keep going. But this pm I was getting all 4 kids ready to go outside, the rush of getting them all dressed to go outside yet not over heat in the house did stress me and I got the extrasystoles. A daddy came and pick his daughter up (I'm a daycare provider) and surprised me, which increased the extrasystoles. We went sleighing like twice down a small hill then when in the back to continue to build our snow house,and I got a quick heart burn like I had eaten too much tomatoes or chilly.

Could this be caused by the mountain of stress that I got all at once then when I semi subconsiously checked in I upped it more and got the heart burn? I did get this not as strong heart burn twice this week. I'ts now been about 20 mins, the heartburn is less and I didn't take anything, the extrasystoles are still there and seems to be less too, I do feel the pinchy pain and pressure over my left breast and I did get dizzy coming in but then I was letting my emotions get the best of me.

Just wondering if this is just my anxiety coming in the form of heartburn, is it even a symptom?

Thanks,
Yes, stomach problems are very common in people with anxiety.
Try taking something the next time this happens, a tums maybe. If you continue to get this you should see your Dr. Take care. Remar