Anxiety Community
anxiety, extrasystoles and heart burn?

A community of people with Anxiety offering support through your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks, and disorders.

anxiety, extrasystoles and heart burn?

K, so I'm getting better in dealing with the anxiety. I still get some extrasystoles if I get frustrated or stress over doing something but I've been able to ignore them and let them do whatever and keep going. But this pm I was getting all 4 kids ready to go outside, the rush of getting them all dressed to go outside yet not over heat in the house did stress me and I got the extrasystoles. A daddy came and pick his daughter up (I'm a daycare provider) and surprised me, which increased the extrasystoles. We went sleighing like twice down a small hill then when in the back to continue to build our snow house,and I got a quick heart burn like I had eaten too much tomatoes or chilly.

Could this be caused by the mountain of stress that I got all at once then when I semi subconsiously checked in I upped it more and got the heart burn? I did get this not as strong heart burn twice this week. I'ts now been about 20 mins, the heartburn is less and I didn't take anything, the extrasystoles are still there and seems to be less too, I do feel the pinchy pain and pressure over my left breast and I did get dizzy coming in but then I was letting my emotions get the best of me.

Just wondering if this is just my anxiety coming in the form of heartburn, is it even a symptom?

Thanks,
Yes, stomach problems are very common in people with anxiety.
Try taking something the next time this happens, a tums maybe. If you continue to get this you should see your Dr. Take care. Remar
moonpiebaby commented on moonpiebaby's status
12 mins ago
moonpiebaby 30 days out from getting th... Comment
27 mins ago
Barb135 commented on FDA issued a warning ...
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms