Aa
A
A
Close
anxiety, extrasystoles and heart burn?
K, so I'm getting better in dealing with the anxiety. I still get some extrasystoles if I get frustrated or stress over doing something but I've been able to ignore them and let them do whatever and keep going. But this pm I was getting all 4 kids ready to go outside, the rush of getting them all dressed to go outside yet not over heat in the house did stress me and I got the extrasystoles. A daddy came and pick his daughter up (I'm a daycare provider) and surprised me, which increased the extrasystoles. We went sleighing like twice down a small hill then when in the back to continue to build our snow house,and I got a quick heart burn like I had eaten too much tomatoes or chilly.

Could this be caused by the mountain of stress that I got all at once then when I semi subconsiously checked in I upped it more and got the heart burn? I did get this not as strong heart burn twice this week. I'ts now been about 20 mins, the heartburn is less and I didn't take anything, the extrasystoles are still there and seems to be less too, I do feel the pinchy pain and pressure over my left breast and I did get dizzy coming in but then I was letting my emotions get the best of me.

Just wondering if this is just my anxiety coming in the form of heartburn, is it even a symptom?

Thanks,
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Yes, stomach problems are very common in people with anxiety.
Try taking something the next time this happens, a tums maybe. If you continue to get this you should see your Dr. Take care. Remar
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
189897 tn?1441130118
Blank
Sandman2 commented on Green Tea and Green T...
47 mins ago
134578 tn?1463413330
Blank
AnnieBrooke commented on Green Tea and Green T...
5 hrs ago
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on Green Tea and Green T...
7 hrs ago
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
Blank
Arlington, VA
Blank
MI
675718 tn?1449992146
Blank