Anxiety Community
anxiety and menstrual cycle

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

anxiety and menstrual cycle

can anxiety affect your menstrual cycle because i always thinking im dyning now i have weird periods very runny, i went to the doctor and he said i have a ruptured ovarion cyst like two months ago and it will go away. Everyday i think i have ovarion cancer! Now my periods aren't as runny but they are long as they used to be which is a good thing but it's scaring me and im really tired and weak everyday. The doctors say it's anxiety but can anxiety literally make you sick and weak everyday! It's really hard for me to believe that anxiety can make you that physically sick and weak everyday. Im only 23 i don't want to deal with this anymore!
i should also mention that my stomach is so upset all the time that i can't eat that much anymore can anxiety be causing that as well. I have all the test done all came out normal. Sometimes i feel the doctors label me with anxiety because they don't know what to do with me. Like im still dying of something but they label me with anxiety because they are just afraid to tell me they don't know.
I was the same way, I had all my hormones checked and I was all jacked up, yes anxiety does mess with your cycles. Try not to worry you'll get back on track. My cycle is only 3-4 days and very light now, I still suffer with anxiety but I think my body has adjusted since I've had it for 6 years. Hang in there.
blockhead123 commented on Tramadol & Ultram...
30 mins ago
mishymoshymarcy "I came to win, to fly, to ... Comment
gyspy09 commented on JustHelp123's status