Anxiety Community
anxiety certain time of day

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

anxiety certain time of day

I get this gappy, depersonalized feeling every day once I get home, around 4pm until after I eat dinner. I am so gappy, not sure where I am, dizzy, what is this all about, same time every day until after I eat.
Hi jess990.

You say you get this every day around the same time until after you eat.  Try eating something before you actually get home, just to see if this would make a difference.  Even if its just a piece of fruit.  Try that and see what happens and let us know.

Have a blessed and worry fee day.
Avatar n tn
Hi Bon Bon,

You know what? Funny you mention that you experience anxiety at a certain time of day...I do as well! For some strange reason, at night, my anxiety spells are slim too none at all. Very strange!!! Even stranger; the symptoms began to dissappear at the same time everyday...no earlier, no later. I personally think it has a lot to do with what chemicals our bodies are producing and not producing throughout the day. I guess we'll never figure it out, being that Dr.'s are just as clueless as we are. :) Stay strong, you'll be fine!
Avatar n tn
Sorry, Bon Bon....
My top post was aimed at Jess990...;)
Got mixed up!
Thank you for your comment yatta07; however, It was jess990 that commented on experiencing the anxiety a certain time of day.

I have noticed that I can tend to feel a bit more anxious in the mornings shortly after I get up.  During mid day I feel more at ease.  I also think it has something to do with the chemicals our bodies are produceing at various times of the day.

Have a blessd and worry free day.
No problem :  ) my friend.

sometimes I have that feeling especially with the one med I was on, it has its peak times. but my dr. reminded me to take it at the same time for continued level effect.

I also had to make sure I was not in that "DARN" cycle, (in my mind) assoiciating my anxiety/panic with a area where I've had it b4.

good suggestions from above, also maybe break your route, go to a movie, or after work take a walk b4 going in house. good luck, please update us ,
I have noticed an increase in anxiety late in the afternoon as well. I have come to dread evenings. I have made some dietary changes which have helped reduce my anxiety and make it more manageable. First of all, I have completely cut out caffeine and cut way way down on refined sugar (this was very difficulyt for me- I love my sweets). I have increased my daily consumption of whole grains, fruits and vegetables and make sure I drink lots of water throughout the day. I eat small frequent meals and snacks to avoid a drop in my blood sugar and to keep my sugar stable throughout the day. I have definitely noticed a difference, although I still have my good days and not so good days. I f I wake up feeling jittery, I try not to put too many demands on myself for that particular day. Deep breathing exercises also have helped me a great deal.
As of late, I also have been getting Anxiety right around 5:00 p.m. at night. My Doctor put me on Metformin for my blood sugar and I just started taking it at Dinner Time. Wondering if that is causing my Anxiety? Also not very hungry at night time.
PJYen commented on 7 days cold turkey of...
25 mins ago
Paxiled commented on  Herbs and Spices Low...
mishymoshymarcy Tell me there is more to li... Comment
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms