anxiety day and night..ruining my life :((
hi im 20yrs...2yrs ago i started noticing rectal bleeding..and there was bumps down there...well i went to doctors creams etcetc with no success..recently i asked for the surgery but this doctor at hospital really made it hard and didnt want to do it...so now i contacted hospital to be resolved and do the surgery...im contantly anxious waiting for their answer,and worried ..its my only hope to feel happy again ..pls what to do :(( this anxiety is rlly taking over my life and i cant enjoy myself wherever i am.. its something minor but taking over my life..who would want to see blood everytime one have bowel movments..it gives me panick attacks all d time :(
Did your Dr diagnose you with hemorrhoids? Sometimes people do need surgery and sometimes a change in diet is what you need. If you get a lot more fiber and use a stool softener it can really help.
I take it that you're not stressed about the surgery but you are stressed about not being able to get it?
what i have is more anal warts/skin tags not hemorroids..
yes im very stressed from being treated badly..i think the consultant didnt understand..and she sent me away unlike my doctor..he was the one refering me to hospital