ANXIETY
COMMUNITY
anxiety feeling like im in a dreamy daze
by bmxman4life, Dec 18, 2010
i am a 15 year old male. and lately since about 4 months ago, i feel like im in a dream and i am controling my body from elsewhere. everyday. this never ends and i got an E.E.G and everything came back normal. but it still continues. i have done anything i could amagine from myself perspective and nothing has worked. i feel like it is driving me insane please help me. i fear it is going to drive me to do something i really dont wanna do. i feel like getting all this stopped for good. please help me. please contact me here or email me at carrot_donkey***@****
Member Comments (16)
by joeyrol, Dec 18, 2010
Hey man I'm 19 years old and I kinda feel the same way. Do u kinda feel like ur not in complete control of ur thoughts or things like that and a lot of ur anxiety can be coming from the fact u feel like this. I mean I played football in high school and was pretty healthy and now I'm like how could this be happening to me but give me some more feed back on how u feel man...
by bmxman4life, Dec 18, 2010
well its like im in a dreamy daze and i go like all day without remembering anything that i did the whole day in class and i continue to fail my tests because i do not know anything about the stuff. and my parents still expect me to get good grades. and other than that i have anger problems to where if i get smacked at all even just a little slap any where on my body i flip out and wanna beat them up. and other than that i will be sitting somewhere and all of a sudden realize that i was staring at something for like 15 minutes if not more. and i also feel like i am controling my body from somewhere else and its like im not me it feels like i am floating in mid air, i also feel like things arnt right and feels like im am sleeping and that im in a dream. i just cant handle it anymore. its pissing me off so badly i just dont think i can handle it anymore i feel like i wanna die constantly just so i dont have to deal with the **** anymore.
~bmx~
by bmxman4life, Dec 18, 2010
and i use to play football and baseball. and i mean i have a little bit of a belly but im also stocky so idk whats goin on. i just dont wanna deal with it anymore. like i just want it to stop.
by joeyrol, Dec 18, 2010
dude when i read this it honestly sounds like i wrote it. i mean besides the staring off thing but i do sometimes catch myself gettin confused or doin something i cant remember and like when i wake up in the morning im ok for about 15 min then it all starts but all day things are real fuzzy and blurry and when im talkin to someone i feel like im not there but have u tried talkin to ur parents seriously about it or do they think its a excuse because ur grades are dropping and let me know what an eeg is i havent heard of it...
by soanxious89, Dec 18, 2010
I have the exact same thing with my anxiety. It is called depersonalization/ derealization. this and popping and cracking joints with extreme fatigue are my worst symptoms. Ive had anxiety for almost a year and it's not as bad as it used to be but I still have it. It will be ok. Just don't concentrate on it and have faith. Do you have any other symptoms besides depersonalization?
by unbreakable19, Dec 19, 2010
I feel the exact same way. I'm 19 years old. This just recently started happening to me and I can't stand it either! I feel like I am in a dream 24/7 and nothing seems real to me. I don't even feel alive really. I hate this more than anything. I feel like I go all day without remembering anything that I did too. I am also very Irritable and get mad so easy and when I do get mad I just want to punch something! I feel like I can't control my thoughts and how I feel. This makes my anxiety go crazy! I am always worrying and scared that this will never go away and I can't deal with that. I don't know what to do. I also have depression along with this. I hope this goes away soon. I can't stand feeling this way. I went to my doctors to get medicine for depression and anxiety and I hope that will help with this. I just have to try and think positive and keep thinking that things will get better and to stay strong.
by bmxman4life, Dec 19, 2010
thanks u guys and joeyrol an eeg measures brain wave activity
by bmxman4life, Dec 19, 2010
yeah well thanks for all of this man and ive noticed lately that its getting worse. and that when i wake up in the morning it takes me a while to realize where i am. but other than that im gettin talked to constatly by my family bc i told them i cant handle this anymore and that if it lasts for 2 months more im done with everything and i will no longer be here
by unbreakable19, Dec 19, 2010
Your not alone, I feel the same way. I just woke up not too long ago and felt the same way. I was very confused and had to realize where I am. I can relate to how you feel and it's horrible I know! I was saying the same things. It's only been a month for me so far and I wonder when this will end! I'm tired of feeling like I'm in a dream and can't wake up. Don't give up though! You have to just try your best to think positive and just keep going no matter how hard it is. You can talk to me anytime. Just take it one day at a time like me. I just think I have to get through today. You haven't been to a doctor to get medicine or anything?