Anxiety Community
anxiety question

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

anxiety question

I had went to the doctor a few months back because I was having chest pain and was not able to keep anything down not even water. He ran some test on me and told me that I have an anxiety disorders. I found out the trigger for my anxiety is a tattoo that my girlfriend had got that I really did not want her to get and now every time I look at it I have a shortness of breath and really chest pain,what can I do?
Get a second opinion. Someone else's tattoo giving you anxiety? If our psyches were all so weak the human race would never have survived.
can you be a bit more specific about the tests the dr ran please?
the tattoo story seems to be a bit to extreme for my taste, but that may be just my opinion.
also, as allmymarbles suggested, try getting a second opinion, and also ask your dr to provide you with copies of the test results, you may be able to find some answrrs there.
good luck and keep us posted please.
mishymoshymarcy ... Comment
Truth in Olive Oil
18 hrs ago by gymdandee
The Other
20 hrs ago by The_Other
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms