anxiety related confusion
I have been experiencing headaches lately. I went to the doctor, he said it was anxiety, and prescribed lyrica. I had a bad reaction to the lyrica, and I am now on nothing. I have had a brain MR and everything was normal. I have been doing extensive yoga and meditation instead of medication. The problem I have now is everything looks like a dream. The headaches aren't quite as bad, but I feel like I am dreaming constantly, especially after work or during stressful situations. I have had problems with anxiety and depression in the past. Could this dream-like state I am in be a product of increased anxiety?
That makes me feel better. I have been so scared; like something is really bad wrong with me and I don't know what to do. It happens most everyday now and I just want it to stop. I'm sure fretting over it is not helping the situation...
yes it is i feel some days like i am looking down on the world or i am watching a movie like i am not there it is anxiety and your mind will go back to normal when you can relax enough