Aa
A
A
Close
anxiety symptoms
I was diagnosed with anxiety when I was around 10 years old when I went to my doctor with chest pains, it never really bothered me I was just kind of shy, quiet and awkward. I occasionally worried about things that were unlikely to happen. In the last two months I've been experiencing: chest tightness and sharp stabbing pains mainly on the left, achey and tingly and numb left arm, headaches, back aches, heart palps, poor sleep, extreme fear of my heart, blurred vision, cold sweats and an extremely cold left hand and feet.These symptoms are sending me over the edge with worry!! I've had 4 ECG's and about 5 check ups with my GP and they claim my heart is fine… I've got blood tests and an X-ray next week. Is this just anxiety? It's so hard to believe that a mental illness can make me feel so rubbish all of the time.. These symptoms are every day MOST of the day :(
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Assuming that you haven't spent too much time on the internet, reading about symptoms and convincing yourself they relate to  you (we've all been there)...

Tingling and numbness are neurological symptoms and together with head aches, blurred vision and one-sided symptoms., you ought to see a neurologist. I hope you've received an all clear from your cardiologist as well.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
406584 tn?1399591666
Blank
10356 commented on Dee1956's status
8 hrs ago
Blank
Paxiled commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Dec 10
Blank
jimgreg on now 400 mg of lamctal,,a... Comment
Dec 09
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
Blank
Arlington, VA
Blank