Anxiety Community
anxiety
About This Community:

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

anxiety

i have wicked bad anxiety i had a therapist and i have took meds my whole life i was wondering can a move trumatize you i seen a movie when i was 10 and that move scared the crap out of me it was sick and descusting now im 19 and i can still see it in my head and it cuse me too have panic attcks it was the movie hannabli lector i hate that movie to this day i see it in my head and i wanna throw up i refuse to watch it again this happens to me once in a while idk what do and i have a colpusvie thought  disorder some one help plz end its making wicked depressed its my birthday it i cant even injoy it
Related Discussions
generally a movie will not have the capacity to leave someone so oppressed alone. i don't know you and i will not claim to know your situation, but if i had my guess, i would say that it is an association with the movie that is causing the problem. maybe even a repressed memory. it can be anything from someone having molested you on the day that you watched the movie (the molestation and the movie being the key memorable events of that day, you remember the movie, make yourself forget the molestation, but it is still always tied to the movie emotionally) to something as simple as you having imagined someone you loved (at that tender age, love is a VERY strong motivator for strong thoughts and imaginings.) in the position of one of hannibal lector's or buffalo bill's victims. the point is that it is probably an internal issue that is not directly caused by the movie... what you need to do is find peace within yourself. realize that no matter what, you have made it thus far... and you are fine. you are a strong person... despite anything connected to that movie that harmed your psyche as a child.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
1672333 tn?1416698518
Blank
BigA28 life is good Comment
27 mins ago
296076 tn?1371338074
Blank
melimeli BRING BACK THE NEWSFEED! Comment
7 hrs ago
Blank
drewc987 commented on A very inspiring colu...
8 hrs ago
Blank
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms
Start Tracking Now
Top Anxiety Answerers
358304 tn?1409713092
Blank
cnote
na, MO
Blank
Paxiled