I don't get proper sleep at night 2 yrs back i lost my Dad and recently this year i lost my brother also. Daily i Take two Anxit 0.5 Mg is there any side effect of taking this tablets daily please do reply me.
Why it is prescribed (Indications) : Alprazolam is used to relieve anxiety and anxiety disorders.
When it is to be taken : Alprazolam is usually taken three times a day. Follow the instruction on your prescription label carefully.Do not take alprazolam for more than four months without consulting your doctor.
How it should be taken : Alprazolam comes in the form of tablets.
Special Instruction :
1. Alprazolam can decrease alertness and coordination. Do not drive a car or operate dangerous machinery.
2. Alprazolam can be habit-forming.Do not take more of it. Do not take it more often and do not take it for a longer duration of time.
3. Do not stop taking this medication without consulting your doctor.
4. Stopping the drug abruptly can cause seizures, delirium, and with drawal symptoms. The dose has to reduced gradually.
5. Your dose may need to be adjusted occasionally and you may have blood tests periodically.
6. Do not take a missed dose when you remember it. Omit it completely; then take the next dose at the regularly scheduled time.
Side Effects :
1. Drowsiness, dizziness, weakness, muscle incoordination, fatigue, confusion and faintness are the common side effects.. If these effects persist for more than few days, contact your doctor.
2. Talkativeness, restlessness, anxiety, excitement, trembling, muscle spasms, sleeping problems, nightmares are also seen. If these symptoms persist,stop taking the drug and contact your doctor immediately.
Other Precautions :
1. If you are a pregnant or a breast feeding women,inform to your physician.
2. Tell your doctor what prescription and nonprescription drugs you are taking.
3. Do not drink alcoholic beverages.
4. Do not smoke while taking alprazolam.
5. Tell your doctor before taking alprazolam,if you have liver or kidney disease.
These are only some of the side effects and some people may experience side effects not noted here. If you are experiencing anything unusual and/or bothersome, contact your healthcare provider.
my friend have taken 50 tablets of alpraquil 0.5mg (alprazolam) and admitted to the hospital, he is very serious, i want to know is he gonna be ok...?, i am really worried about her...her age is 28, single...
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.