Anxiety Community
are ssri's worth it?

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

are ssri's worth it?

I am a 27 year old female with had. I have been struggling with driving anxiety for several months. I am on 30mg buspar.. however not sure if its working much. I'm also in therapy. I am considering going on an ssri. I have had a bad experience with zoloft before... my Dr didn't have me titrate up and the beginning anxiety was horrible (caused panic attack that started all of the d driving anxiety). I was only on it 5 days.

I want to know if the benefits are worth the side effects?
Is it really hard to come off after feeling better?
... I want to start having children in the next few years.

i do no what you r talking about even thou i haven't been diagnosed yet with anxiety the doc wonted to start me on meds but i will not take them the best thing iv found to help me believe it or not is meditation for 30 min a day and slow berthing  exercisers it has helped me alot but it hasnt stopped it all together but has made it a lot better better to deal with let me no how you go all the best
do not start on medication like this if planning a family,you will be on bad withdrawals for so long
mishymoshymarcy ... Comment
Truth in Olive Oil
14 hrs ago by gymdandee
The Other
17 hrs ago by The_Other
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms