Anxiety Community
are these symptoms normal?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

are these symptoms normal?

Everytime i smoke weed, i get these very strange/somewhat scary hallucinations. After i stop smoking (take about 7 or more hits everytime), i experience very bizzare feelings. When i get this feeling it feels like im snapping out of a daydream every 2 seconds. Its like I wake up from a dream then 2 seconds later wake up from a dream and so on. The first time experienced this, it was the most wierd/terrifing feeeliing i had ever had. But i dont think this is normal because when i explain myself to my fellow pothead friends, they think im either joking or just think im crazy. It usually starts when i start to daydream or stare off at somthing. then BOOM!, it hits me. I cant even drive a car. When i drive, i feel like im going 50 mph but im really going 20 mph + when i look further down the road at an object or somthing, it seems like i never get close to it the more i drive. i cant keep a conversation with someone because i forget there talking because im experiencing these "waking up from a dream" feelings. no one i know has ever had any similar symptoms as me.
I do somtimes have low /high blood pressure-i actually fainted before from iit..i dont know if that has anything to do with it.

The weed i smoke isnt laced..its usually just regualar weed. Plus i smoke with other kids and they dont feel what i feel.

everyone has their own unique high. I wonder if this is my way of getting high?..idk
what am i experiencing??????????
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I'm not sure if these symptoms are normal... but they don't sound like fun. My suggestion would be not to smoke weed anymore! :)
Blank
sounds like your weed is laced kid. if your smoking **** that has you seeing stuff re-sell it for more and become rich cause WEED don't do that.. i wouldn't be smoking what you are smoking though, i tell you that much... quit that stuff asap.
Blank
Is this a drug addiction forum or anxiety forum ?
Blank
Your answer is simple....STOP SMOKING WEED!
Blank
Dear TDZ,
I'm a retired hippie, and I can tell you that, back when a whole bunch of folks smoked pot, there were always a few that couldn't stand the effects.  I'm one of them.  I used to get paranoid.  I just couldn't "let go" and relax with the slowing-down effects of the drug.  When I first tried it, I was with a very protective boyfriend, he arranged for a quiet room with music I liked, it was late in the day, and we smoked together and just laid back and relaxed.  I did not have a bad reaction and loved how it made me feel.  But gradually, especially in social situations, or in broad daylight trying to do "normal" things like going into a quick stop, well, I was miserable.  So, in those instances, I finally had to just turn down a toke, saying it made me paranoid.  You can say it makes you too dizzy, perhaps.
GG  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
1302038_tn?1401843053
Blank
TinaR10 Feeling Flutters. Started 6... Comment
20 mins ago
1236893_tn?1394988190
Blank
Study Discovers Potential for Alzhe...