arm and leg weakness,stiff neck and dizzy
Hello , im a 18 years old female ,been living healthy ,although i must say lack of exercise
from last week or two ive been feeling kinda off , first symptom was that in morning when i was drinking coffee my neck suddenly out of nowhere feels very very stiff and my head feels heavy and so dizzy ,and it lasts for about 5 days after or more , it didnt feels as stiff and as heavy now but i still feel dizzy . One time its only at my left head ,its like something stabbing my head ,and after its into my right part of the head ,followed by sometimes a pain in the ear. the thing that scared me the most is that ,my arm and leg feels very very weak as if i can do nothing ,BUT it only "feels" i can still do normal activities like lifting heavy stuff and other thing like exercising ,but to me my leg and arm feels weak ,especially my hand ,it feels as if my grip isnt strong but if i tested it ,it can still do normal things. And sometimes i feel as if i cant concentrate well on things like when im talking ,sometimes i feel like spacing out although i can still listens to people normally and get what theyre talking about . When im writing on the keyboard too it feels as if i cant concentrate well on what i write like right now ,even though i wrote just fine,and my muscles twitch a lot as well ,Oh and i feels like i can hear my heartbeat everywhere! it scares me so much especially when im about to sleep
im so afraid that it might be a more serious problem like brain problem.....anybody had a solution or an answer what i might have? is it anxiety or maybe other things? :(
To me it seems like anxiety and you are focusing to much on little things. you're fine. if you don't think so go to the doctor.
weakness in legs and arms are very common.  Feeling dizzy is also very common in anxiety. your heart beating everywhere is differnt pulses throughout your body. neck. fingers. feet. head. butt. shoot just about anywhere you can feel this.  I honestly think you are going through some anxiety and thinking to much about your symptoms. I'm not a doctor. if you feel you need one, go to one.