Anxiety Community
ativan ambien xanax no sleep HELP
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to generalized anxiety, anxiety and eating, anxiety and sleeping, mood swings, panic attacks and panic disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

ativan ambien xanax no sleep HELP

hi i am surprised i have the energy to write this, im 42, i have depression, anxiety, migraines, sleep deprivation, weakness numbness , about 1 year ago my ex husband had a stroke now in coma, we were getting back together, we were good, unfortunately his family hates me, they have a business together, & r very rich, i lost my home in foreclosure, ihave one son with him, & he stays with them to keep talking to his dad & keep him stimulated, i also work at the hospital he was in, i got bullied by my co workers, during this time cause im a very pleasing giving person, i didnt understand why i cared so much, my management lowered my pay, because of the time lost being with my ex b4 his coma, i had alot of work issues, & never slept, i am a mother of 3 my two older daughter one moved away, one is 19 afraid to leave me alone, but im ruining her life, she goes to college, she is constantly leaving school to take me to emergency rooms, i used to have kaiser but my job cut it off, cause ive supposedly been off work for 6 months, i m addicted to ativan, xanax clonopan does nothing for me, just ativan , now im on ambien, hydrochlordozite for high blood pressure, stopped prozac now im on effexor, i was on disability, a nurse suggested i go on workmans comp because my job aggravated these symptoms more, with graveyard hours, i especially have tons of migraines, also i took maxalt, nasal spray everything u can think of , fiorcet tramdol which maxalt, nasal spray everything u can think of , fiorcet tramdol which tramadol does nothing for me, motrin, now i have ulcers,so i have to drink carafate, financially i screwed, but the worst part is i cant take any meds without alchohol like chardonnary or white zinfindal or beer, i tried to stop cold turkey it almost killed me, i went to county hospital , they gave me lower doses of ambien , zoffrin for ulcers and ativan , i finished it in a day, my workmans comp dr i see him once a month, the nurses wont give me meds if i run out, i want to detox , they wouldnt do it without health insurance...now i cant sleep i drink alots of water, also broke my toe doing the laundry cause i was so dizzy i fell down the stairs, 4 weeks ago , so i cant even exercise, i missed so much workmans comp physical therapy appts which do help with migraines, but i dont want to drive 25 miles each way feeling this way, chamolmille tea doesnt work, i cut off all friends, because i realized they used me when i had money, but now im struggling , everyone disappeared ,help me i want to stop these meds, i have a workmans comp deposition next week, i have a tendency to talk alot,, i used to look very pretty i admit, now i look very aged and old, im scared ill lose the deposition, i dont qualify for medi-cal i tried they said no, HELP ME, my potassium was so low i almost had cardiac arrest , in e.r. they still released me cause of no health insurance....i want my old self again please help, i used to be the social girl, always laughing joking , my daughter cries night and day for me and her .r. they still released me cause of no health insurance....i want my old self again please help, i used to be the social girl, always laughing joking , my daughter cries night and day for me and her .

Note: none had partal hysterectomy 8 years ago .

Note: plus i had gastric bypass 8 years ago that almost killed me, so i cant eat much, partial hysterectomy , gallbladder removal, 3 sections , no more kids which is great, , yes something i do feel suicidal but i do believe i will burn in hell if i do it, so i dont, but i dont date , i feel gulity cuz of my ex husband , now that his eyes are open , he looks at me like "why" but he is brain damaged, plus his family wants custody of my son, i need to stop this meds asap
I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. We're here to help any way we can. You said your daughter is in college. I would recommend checking her college to see if they have a counseling program. My daughter goes to her old college for counseling and they work on a sliding scale depending on how much you make. If you have no income it may be free. Have you tried getting medicaid? I know you applied for medi-cal. Sorry, I've never heard of that. You may be denied the first time but don't give up, keep applying.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
8171747_tn?1397576696
Blank
ash009 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
2 hrs ago
8171747_tn?1397576696
Blank
ash009 Love is all, it gives all, ... Comment
2 hrs ago