Anxiety Community
back again

A community of people with Anxiety offering support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

back again

today, I wake up feeling weird once again.  My hands and feet both are cold and hands sweaty and just an on edge feeling.  It scares me!!!  I just dont know what to do anymore??!!  I need/want definite answers!!!!
Franceslee,
sorry to disappoint you but that's the "beauty" of it - there are no definite answers.I know it's scary, I know you'd like an answer because I am in a very similar situation, so believe me when I say that I feel your pain.
I am not familiar with your story, also I am not a medical professional, but if I were you I'd go see a doctor. You might not like the answers you're going to get, but they know more than either one of us can tell you.
Good luck.
I've been to the doc, they did bloodwork an it came back normal!  Therefore he says it just anxiety!  I'm sorry thy is just hard for me to accept!  
The sooner you accept this as anxiety the sooner you can start to feel better!  Anxiety causes a vast array of symptoms so bad that it does make it difficult to believe that it's anxiety.  Once you've ruled out other causes you owe it to yourself to at least address the anxiety so that you can either rule it out....or in.
I just started suffering from anxiety myself and i'm really scared, the symptoms keep me thinking that something is really wrong with me,like i'm gonna die or something. The tremors late at night keep me up and the chest tightness and burning is a real doozy too. The muscle tightness and tiredness really gets to me too, I just wanna get over it
I totally understand what u r saying!  Have you had any test done?  On any meds?  I just never feel right, I always feel like something is wrong, unsteady like, hands & feet will freeze, nauseated an gastric problems!  It drives me crazy!!!
sorry you are still suffereing.Meds and therapy will help you.:) Please do both.
You've taken the first step by seeing a doctor franceslee - congrats.
It's hard to accept anxiety as a diagnostic - it took me several months and countless tests: blood, ecg, holter, loop monitor, Xrays, stress test, CT scan, MRI. I've seen a bunch of doctors who couldn''t find anything wrong with me, but now that I've come to terms with it, I am determned not to let it take over my life. I've recently started some self-help therapy sessions, I admit falling back on meds when I feel things going out of control, but I hope to get my life back on track soon. I'll let you in on a little secret. One of the things that has helped me the most was to stop googling my symptoms, as whenever I did that my mind would spin so out of control and I'd imagine myself suffering from the most horrible diseases ever.
Good luck and good health!
I've done blood test, EKGs etc but they all say i'm fine. Nothing is wrong with me and right now im on Apo Alpraz but i don't really feel like it does much for me. I made my first appointment to see a psychologist on Saturday so im hoping some good comes of it. I'm a little skeptical of the meds. I just wish there's some way to get over it naturally
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
specialmom Woot woot. Tournament cha... Comment
Jade59 commented on Jade59's status
Anxiety Tracker
Track Anxiety Symptoms